What Does Rick Ross tattoo on his face??

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2011, 07:25 AM         #41
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
you are an idiot....at the end of the day you can take clothes off...you cant take a tattoo off at night

if that was the case everyone would be walking rond nekkid cause no one roundhere owns any clothing companies
Who the fu*k is looking at you at night? You still have to wake up and put the clothes back on that you don't own. Oh, you think you're special because you switch it up and support another clothing line? You're still being used.

You don't have the balls to walk around nekkid, literally. You're clothes are permanent just like tattoos. Everyday you walk out your house you wear a new tattoo, but that makes it okay, huh?

Go outside and take your clothes off, let's see what happens to your smart a.ss. Well see who gets the last laugh.
 7 years ago '04        #42
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 Joe Budden said:
Who the fu*k is looking at you at night? You still have to wake up and put the clothes back on that you don't own. Oh, you think you're special because you switch it up and support another clothing line? You're still being used.

You don't have the balls to walk around nekkid, literally. You're clothes are permanent just like tattoos. Everyday you walk out your house you wear a new tattoo, but that makes it okay, huh?

Go outside and take your clothes off, let's see what happens to your smart a.ss. Well see who gets the last laugh.
n*gga just stop...don't get mad at everyone else cause you have a Fubu face tattoo.
 06-18-2011, 08:21 AM         #43
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:
n*gga just stop...don't get mad at everyone else cause you have a Fubu face tattoo.
 06-18-2011, 09:08 AM         #44
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is what happens when you keep doing songs with Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane.

fu*k tattoos. unless it's one of your loved ones that died. fu*k THEM. Biggest copy cat bullsh*t ever created. People scream original sh*t...8 out of 10 have them.
 06-18-2011, 09:26 AM         #45
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks retarded if u ask me.
 06-18-2011, 09:28 AM         #46
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

i was wondeing why you was gettin your pus*y all hurt but then i seen ur screen name
 06-18-2011, 09:39 AM         #47
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

are u really trying to say that a tattoo logo is the same as wearing clothes?
 7 years ago '06        #48
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 Rowe said:
are u really trying to say that a tattoo logo is the same as wearing clothes?
thats what i'm asking. he tripping. lol clothing brands make items for folk to wear, they dont put out TATTOOS in stores.. u go get that inked on you. def not the same pimp.
 7 years ago '08        #49
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
n*ggas these days........
 7 years ago '04        #50
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
LMFAO @ 7:58!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #51
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Joe Budden said:

you rent your clothes or something? i own all my clothes
 7 years ago '10        #52
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
nukka has Cazal on his face
 06-18-2011, 11:13 AM         #53
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
you are an idiot....at the end of the day you can take clothes off...you cant take a tattoo off at night

if that was the case everyone would be walking rond nekkid cause no one roundhere owns any clothing companies
lmao...this n*gga stole the first thing that came to my mind..."you are an idiot"
 06-18-2011, 11:22 AM         #54
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't have a problem with being an idiot. Y'all hating on Ross cause you're scared to tattoo your favorite things on your face.

What, you guys think you're going to own every company in the world one day? You have to like something that you didn't make with your own two hands one day.

He got the money to get it removed if he feels that way.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Joe Budden said:
I don't have a problem with being an idiot. Y'all hating on Ross cause you're scared to tattoo your favorite things on your face.

What, you guys think you're going to own every company in the world one day? You have to like something that you didn't make with your own two hands one day.

He got the money to get it removed if he feels that way.
So when you getting a d!ck tattooed on your cheek?
 06-18-2011, 11:59 AM         #56
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #57
Betonblack 3 heat pts
space
space
$164 | Props total: 2 2
Cazals are ugly as hell...SMDH
 7 years ago '04        #58
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
 justinjones said:
i get that work on my face
 06-18-2011, 01:09 PM         #59
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rap is wack these days.
 06-18-2011, 01:17 PM         #60
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the tat that he got represent his line of shades that he owns

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy