Royce didnt want to work with Budden, Mr Porter was once suicidal, Eminems brain is fried, + More

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
5744 pageviews
61 comments

ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
Royce didnt want to work with Budden, Mr Porter was once suicidal, Eminems brain is fried, + More

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Bad Meets Evil Week: The 10 Most Interesting Things We Learned | Complex
Today, Bad Meets Evil Week comes to close here at Complex. While we're sure to spend the rest of summer (and then some) bumping Bad Meets Evil's new EP, Hell: The Sequel, we figured everyone could use a wrap-up since we put out a ton of content with Eminem, Royce Da 5'9", and Mr. Porter. To close out the week, we put together The 10 Most Interesting Things We Learned to summarize everything from our four main features. And we even added two new bonus GIFs with Slim Shady and Royce.

Eminem Explained That He Doesn’t Hate Relapse - Fans of Relapse may have been disappointed when Em dissed his sixth studio album on songs like "Not Afraid." But when we asked him about it, Em clarified his rhymes saying, "I don’t hate it at all, but when I’m looking back at an album I do have a tendency, and especially with that album, to run things into the ground."

Eminem's Manager Paul Rosenberg Actually Wrote The Hook To Royce Da 5'9"s “Rock City”- When we asked Em and Royce about their collaboration "Rock City," Royce brought up the fact that despite doing the hook, Eminem didn't actually write it—his manager Paul Rosenberg did. Em even jokingly admitted, “Paul writes all my sh*t.” LOL.

Eminem Got Complex’s Editor In Chief Noah Callahan-Bever To Try Vicodin - Back in the late '90s, when our current EIC was 19 years old he spent a summer haning out with Eminem and Royce (and getting stuck in elevators with them). During their time together, Em recommended Vicodin to Noah. It didn't go so well. Hey, it's not like Em ever said he was a "Role Model" or anything.

Eminem Has Holes In His Brain From Ambien - Before you go out trying Vicodin to be cool like Slim Shady (or our EIC) just remember, drugs are bad. Need proof? Just ask Marshall Mathers, who revealed during our cover story interview he doesn't even remember shooting the "Rock City" video or working with The Neptunes.

It Was Royce's Idea To Work With Bruno Mars - Bad Meets Evil working with Bruno Mars was an unexpected collaboration. But according to Em, it was all Nickel Nine's idea.

Some Random Girl's Voice Is On The Hook For "A Kiss" - According to the song's producer Bangladesh, the girl on the hook for that song is totally random. He explained it to us by saying, "The vocal in the song is really just a sound in the beat. It’s not really about the girl.”

Royce Da 5'9" Told Us About His Darkest Period
- While discussing his excellent single "Shake This," Royce Da 5'9" reflected back on how bad his life once was saying, "I was [in an] abusive period. I pulverized bottles, I was abusive towards that. I was abusive towards my girl—not physically, but mentally and verbally."

Royce Da 5'9" Didn't Want To Work With Joe Budden - Although their obviously in the same crew now, Royce was initally hesitant to work with Joe Budden. Royce admitted to us that when his manager first approached him about getting on the song "Slaughterhouse" with Budden, his response was, "Man, I just don’t like the n*gga."

Eminem Once Gave Mr. Porter A Place To Live - Back during the Infinite days, Mr. Porter had gotten kicked out his house. And even though his friend Eminem was pretty broke himself, he offered him a place to stay. According to Mr. Porter, "He was like, ‘I’ll give you my room, you get better at making beats, and I’ll sleep on the couch.’"

Mr. Porter Was Suicidal After Proof's death
- The death of Proof hit everyone at the Shady camp hard, including Eminem. Mr. Porter had a hard time too saying, "I was ready to k!ll myself. I was literally that depressed. I was out of it." Thankfully he bounced back.

[pic - click to view]

2 of the earlier gifs

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 06-17-2011 at 05:30 PM..

61 comments for "Royce didnt want to work with Budden, Mr Porter was once suicidal, Eminems brain is fried, + More"

06-17-2011, 05:22 PM         #2
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too long fu*k that
 6 years ago '04        #3
sinister88 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 32 32
Interesting, what's up with these complex gifs tho lol
 6 years ago '08        #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I aint surprised at Royce's part. Budden's arrogance turns off alotta people. Nobody likes UNSUCCESSFUL arrogant people, those are the worst kinds. Joke Buddens dissing Royce in the past and saying sh*t like, "poor guys cant even fall off" to diss Royce when he himself has done nothing commercially is arrogance and hypocricy. The only thing I dont like is Royce squashing that beef and then becoming friends with that sucker because he really dont need him.
 6 years ago '04        #5
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
cool gifs
 6 years ago '08        #6
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
em worked with the neptunes?
 06-17-2011, 05:32 PM         #7
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deetee said:
too long fu*k that
something seriously wrong with your attention span if you think that's too long to read, takes like 2 minutes, if that
 6 years ago '09        #8
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #9
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
 tonyk said:
something seriously wrong with your attention span if you think that's too long to read, takes like 2 minutes, if that
Im guessin he hasnt read the lord of the rings series yet
 6 years ago '07        #10
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
A lot people don't know that Paul bunyon use to be a rapper. I wouldn't be surprise if he co writes eminem sh*t.
 06-17-2011, 05:54 PM         #11
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I aint surprised at Royce's part. Budden's arrogance turns off alotta people. Nobody likes UNSUCCESSFUL arrogant people, those are the worst kinds. Joke Buddens dissing Royce in the past and saying sh*t like, "poor guys cant even fall off" to diss Royce when he himself has done nothing commercially is arrogance and hypocricy. The only thing I dont like is Royce squashing that beef and then becoming friends with that sucker because he really dont need him.
Ok, so Jumpoff pushing over gold on his debut is not a success, having one of the most played singles that year.

Whereas Royce's debut didn't push wood even with Em on the hook of his major single in his prime days.

I really don't care if you hate Budden, but lets be real you wouldn't know a nickel if it wasn't for Eminem so don't go saying 'unsuccessful' when a dude can't even make a name for himself by HIMSELF.
 6 years ago '11        #12
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
chief dee has a serious obsession for budden.
 6 years ago '06        #13
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Lazy Mikey said:
Ok, so Jumpoff pushing over gold on his debut is not a success, having one of the most played singles that year.
Yeah, but that was several years ago. Not to take that credit away from Budden. But, you're only as good as your last hit, if you're trying to play in the majors arena.
 6 years ago '10        #14
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Those are really some cool a.ss gifs

And interesting stories especially the one about Mr. Porter being suicidal.
 6 years ago '05        #15
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Deetee said:
too long fu*k that

i used to read more for my book it challenge in grade 1...lol
 06-17-2011, 07:11 PM         #16
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce has fans?
 6 years ago '06        #17
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 Joe Budden said:
Royce has fans?
you salty he didnt wanna work with buddens?
 6 years ago '04        #18
GRITBOY 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$543 | Props total: 123 123
 6 years ago '10        #19
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Chief Dee said:
I came in this thread cause I knew that sine budden's name is in the headlin YOU would be n here.

Changge your bx name to chief buden cause its all you talk bout pretty much. I would gaurantee if youcheck th post count your in every thread bout budden and even threads that don't hve to do with joe you talking bout him.

How does no one notice that's all this f*ggot does? Chief dee aka on budden d!ck 24\7
 6 years ago '06        #20
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Nah I notice that sh*t, Joe Budden had a 3sum with his Mom and baby mama

id be mad too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy