Stephen A. Smith Goes In On Skip Bayless Over Melo > Lebron Comments

most viewed right now
 68
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 justinjones said:
skip bayless: i thought you actually watched the knicks
stephen a. smith: oooh unfortunately i did



these knick fans forget they struggled to get into the playoffs even when they acquired Melo.. it wasn't no all of a sudden thing to lose in the playoffs.. when melo was acquired the team wasn't going to win a playoff series anyway
 7 years ago '08        #122
Kewop Decam 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$16,908 | Props total: 12157 12157
 StateProperty88 said:
would you let melo guard rose?
I wouldn't let that boy guard a bowl of jell-o. He plays zero defense.
 7 years ago '10        #123
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,901 | Props total: 31933 31933
 iCON-8 said:


these knick fans forget they struggled to get into the playoffs even when they acquired Melo.. it wasn't no all of a sudden thing to lose in the playoffs.. when melo was acquired the team wasn't going to win a playoff series anyway
Boy u are stupid as fu*k Knicks when on a 7 game win steak and clinched a spot with like 5 games left. fu*k are u talking bout.
 7 years ago '04        #124
jphidang 
space
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 46 46
 AmazinJay said:
I'd take Melo over Lebron James any day. He is more clutch than Lebron. He has better all around skills. I don't think you can name what Lebron does better than Melo on a consistent basis.
melo be jackin shots and he don't get his team involved, & james defense is better...james > melo and i'm a melo fan
 7 years ago '06        #125
JuStAnOtHaXaZn 
space
avatar space
space
$283 | Props total: 0 0
 AmazinJay said:
I'd take Melo over Lebron James any day. He is more clutch than Lebron. He has better all around skills. I don't think you can name what Lebron does better than Melo on a consistent basis.
Career wise Lebron averages more rebounds, a.ssists, steals, blocks, and ppg. Along with a higher FG% and 3 Pt %.....if you want to talk stats.
 7 years ago '06        #126
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 SmoothTay said:
Boy u are stupid as fu*k Knicks when on a 7 game win steak and clinched a spot with like 5 games left. fu*k are u talking bout.
they played bad teams to end the season, 7 game win streak.. props to that but i clearly said when they got Melo they nearly dropped out the playoffs which is true.. they were a 4-5 seeded team and then they dropped to 7th-8th for a long while.. fortunately for them they played bad teams to end the season and were able to hang on..

my point being that it wasn't easy for them to hold a strong playoff seed..
 7 years ago '08        #127
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 3475 3475
 unphaseable338 said:
Melo is my man, but Lebron plays defense 100 times better then Melo. Melo just looks lost out there alot of the time like he just doesnt care. YOu wont see him chasing down dudes on fastbreaks and getting block off the backboard.
come on.
jason terry ate this n*gga alive.
called him out, then ate this n*gga alive for the next two games.
Brons defense is extremely overrated.
And mentioning that chase down block sh*t is baseless
chase down blocks dont make u a good defender.
 7 years ago '10        #128
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,901 | Props total: 31933 31933
 iCON-8 said:
they played bad teams to end the season, 7 game win streak.. props to that but i clearly said when they got Melo they nearly dropped out the playoffs which is true.. they were a 4-5 seeded team and then they dropped to 7th-8th for a long while.. fortunately for them they played bad teams to end the season and were able to hang on..

my point being that it wasn't easy for them to hold a strong playoff seed..
That's just not true but ok.
 7 years ago '10        #129
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,901 | Props total: 31933 31933
 Imagin3 said:
come on.
jason terry ate this n*gga alive.
called him out, then ate this n*gga alive for the next two games.
Brons defense is extremely overrated.
And mentioning that chase down block sh*t is baseless
chase down blocks dont make u a good defender.

Terry ate bron food but n*ggas still act like bron a defensive juggernaut.


 7 years ago '06        #130
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 SmoothTay said:
That's just not true but ok.
so y'all weren't a 5th seeded team that dropped to 8th when Melo came, then secured 7th because y'all played a Nets with no D-Will twice to end the season..

Come on son..
 7 years ago '04        #131
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,492 | Props total: 11074 11074
 SmoothTay said:
Terry ate bron food but n*ggas still act like bron a defensive juggernaut.


Terry woulda avergaed more than Dirk wit Melo guardin him
 7 years ago '07        #132
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 G5 Gent said:
Umm, he got swept..GTFOH. Of course he would be hard pressed to have made it out the first round against that team but there's no excuse to be swept, period no matter who you are, at least not in my books. With a superstar who can play on the level like Carmelo, the Knicks should have at least been able to win a game or two. Maybe you can excuse that, but as an unbiased Sports fan it's inexcusable to me. The Mavericks are a much better team than the Celtics this year and if they would have swept the Heat do you think people wouldn't have been on the Heat even worse than they are now? Like I said, no excuse for a sweep, but I'm sure you'll have some to throw at me anyway.
n*gga you're comparing Bosh Wade LBJ getting swept VS Melo Douglas Jeffries

Where is the sense in this
 7 years ago '07        #133
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iCON-8 said:
so y'all weren't a 5th seeded team that dropped to 8th when Melo came, then secured 7th because y'all played a Nets with no D-Will twice to end the season..

Come on son..
Come on son DWill only missed 1 game

Come on son look at the Heat in the beginning of the season it takes time for stars to mesh

Something you'd know nothing about


 Young Fab said:
Terry woulda avergaed more than Dirk wit Melo guardin him
Sorta like how Paul Pierce lit melo up the whole series right?





Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-18-2011 at 03:42 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #134
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,901 | Props total: 31933 31933
 iCON-8 said:
so y'all weren't a 5th seeded team that dropped to 8th when Melo came, then secured 7th because y'all played a Nets with no D-Will twice to end the season..

Come on son..
dwill played the first game against the Knicks. And we finished in the 6th spot. That's where we was before the trade and after. We were never close to a 8th seed.








Last edited by SmoothTay; 06-18-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #135
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
the nets
 7 years ago '05        #136
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 WiLL i AM said:
Kim fu*kin Ray J again

NETS LOST
 7 years ago '04        #137
Prjhov03 
space
avatar space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 35 35
Skip is a bi*ch. He would say t.o. Is a better nba player than lebron!!!
 06-19-2011, 06:38 AM         #138
Bautmoney! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If chase down blocks is known as great defense, then imagine what Iverson was when he was jumping them passing lanes.
 7 years ago '06        #139
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLL i AM said:
Kim fu*kin Ray J again

NETS LOST
How does that impact the Nets?

D. Will played the 14 games we had him for from the trade with a injured wrist that needed surgery.. Y'all proud of beating a team whose star player is injured? .. Knicks will take whatever they can get in terms of wins i guess. y'all ain't seeing wins in the playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #140
H00DS7AR 
space
avatar space
space
$390 | Props total: 51 51
 AmazinJay said:
I'd take Melo over Lebron James any day. He is more clutch than Lebron. He has better all around skills. I don't think you can name what Lebron does better than Melo on a consistent basis.
win
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy