Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2011, 01:45 AM         #101
dl2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was great!!! Thanks for the post. Love the show.
 6 years ago '04        #102
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Jralez said:
anytime these 2 guys are on 1st and 10 together, its an instant classic
^ yeah man.

skip be annoying as f*ck sometimes, and stephen a., too, but both of those n*ggas are perfectly to argue against each other.
 6 years ago '07        #103
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 BrookLynnStiles said:
knicks fans are the biggest knicks haters, its funny
They just keep it real.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
melo>>>>your favorite player
 6 years ago '05        #105
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Mook Laflair said:
Were They Takin Bout Top 5 Players or Top 5 Players In The Playoffs. Cause Lebron Will Dominant Melo In The Playoffs. Knicks Next Yr Will Be No Competition If They Dont Address There Defense

biggest failed post of all time. Melo's team won this game.
 06-18-2011, 08:33 AM         #106
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
biggest failed post of all time. Melo's team won this game.
I dont think most of these fools know that Melo's team vs Lebrons team... Melo has won most of their matchups at a like 80% rate...

People who think Lebron is better than Melo are idiots...

1. Lebron offensively needs a clearout, and the ball in his hands to do anything... If Melo takes 1 or 2 dribbles, he is on his way to score.

2. Melo's jumpshot > Lebrons... short range, mid range, long range..

3. Defense.. How you talking about defense, when Stevenson just cooked this n*gga in the deciding game of the finals on his home court....

4. 4th Quarter.. who would you rather have.. the man that has been infamous for passing up the last second shot to a player who is willing to take it..

Please Melo sh*ts on Lebron every way possible.. Lebron just has the popularity..

Lebron isnt even confident that he can beat Kobe in a game of 1 on 1... come on man this n*ggas not who the media makes him out to be..
 6 years ago '07        #107
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Bautmoney!™ said:
I dont think most of these fools know that Melo's team vs Lebrons team... Melo has won most of their matchups at a like 80% rate...

People who think Lebron is better than Melo are idiots...

1. Lebron offensively needs a clearout, and the ball in his hands to do anything... If Melo takes 1 or 2 dribbles, he is on his way to score.

2. Melo's jumpshot > Lebrons... short range, mid range, long range..

3. Defense.. How you talking about defense, when Stevenson just cooked this n*gga in the deciding game of the finals on his home court....

4. 4th Quarter.. who would you rather have.. the man that has been infamous for passing up the last second shot to a player who is willing to take it..

Please Melo sh*ts on Lebron every way possible.. Lebron just has the popularity..

Lebron isnt even confident that he can beat Kobe in a game of 1 on 1... come on man this n*ggas not who the media makes him out to be..
I cooked that Lebron great defense sh*t a couple weeks ago...sh*t is a media sensation. On-ball defense Lebron has no stopper in him.
 06-18-2011, 08:56 AM         #108
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
I cooked that Lebron great defense sh*t a couple weeks ago...sh*t is a media sensation. On-ball defense Lebron has no stopper in him.
Lebron is the guard/forward version of Shaquille O'Neal...

Physically superior to his competition... skill wise inferior to everybody he is compared too..

Shaq was physically superior to Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Hakeem, Tim Duncan, Karl Malone.. but they all had superior skill sets to Shaq..

Better jump shooters, post players, free throw shooters etc...

Same with Lebron..

Lebron is physically superior to his competition, but his skill set is inferior..

His jump shot, post game, ball handling skills, decision making...

Kobe (as much as I hate em) , Wade, Melo, Durant are better fundamental basketball players.. but Lebron is just a freakish athlete..
 06-18-2011, 08:57 AM         #109
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not about to argue who's better, but i know one thing, if Melo was on that Heat team with Wade, Dallas wasn't winning that title, Melo basically beat Dallas by himself avg. like 30+ vs. Mavs, he scores way more easier than Bron and he would bully the fu*k out of Marion and Kidd man, come on, you dudes know that
 6 years ago '04        #110
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
lebron's stats are better than carmelo's.

that's why a lot of people underestimate how dope carmelo is.

hasn't carmelo pretty much average 25 ppg, 7-8 rpg, and 3-4 a.ssists per game throughout his entire NBA career?

lebron is just a much better ballhandler and shot blocker than carmelo. they are neck and neck in pretty much every other category. hell, i know for a fact carmelo is a better jump.shooter and free throw shooter
 6 years ago '05        #111
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1591 1591
skip bayless n smith be kirkin mane lls but when smith mentioned lebron shutting rose down thats not a very good point look how big lebron is compared to rose wtf.
 06-18-2011, 10:36 AM         #112
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't stand watching the n*gga, but all i know is Bron beat the Pistons and took a bunch of crumbs to the motherfu*king finals. Melo has played with better talent around him most his career and can't say that. i'm actually a Melo fan...but he's not a better player.
 06-18-2011, 10:37 AM         #113
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A~team said:
skip bayless n smith be kirkin mane lls but when smith mentioned lebron shutting rose down thats not a very good point look how big lebron is compared to rose wtf.
Melo ain't much smaller than Bron and Derrick Rose would have shredded him...and locking up Derrick Rose is an accomplishment for anybody right now
 6 years ago '05        #114
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
@ "These blind witnesses" that act like Skip has not been speaking the truth about LeBron for the past 5 years. When the pressure is on him he never comes through at all.
 6 years ago '05        #115
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
 YoungGQ said:
Melo ain't much smaller than Bron and Derrick Rose would have shredded him...and locking up Derrick Rose is an accomplishment for anybody right now
Of course he would shred Melo. LeBron and Rose are on the same level athletic wise, LeBron is bigger and stronger.
 6 years ago '05        #116
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
melo isnt wade or lebron.......dude just isn't a good overall playyer....

he can score and thats it. skip is crazy if he thinks melo is better than lebron.

they would have never made the finals if melo was there instead of lebron.
 06-18-2011, 10:49 AM         #117
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
i can't stand watching the n*gga, but all i know is Bron beat the Pistons and took a bunch of crumbs to the motherfu*king finals. Melo has played with better talent around him most his career and can't say that. i'm actually a Melo fan...but he's not a better player.
You can say that... and I can say this..

Melo has played in the West most of his career, and while he didnt take his team to the Finals, he been to the Western Conference Finals, and won about 48-50 games a year in the regular season in the WEST...

While Lebron has played in the East his whole career, and has had numerous second round exits, and when he did make it to the Finals.. he is 2-8 in the Finals.. When he finally meets the West, he has won 2 games..

So reverse roles, and send Lebron out West, and make him face Western Conference teams 4 times a year instead of 2, and see what his playoff and finals track record would look like..

Dont think its harder out West? KG his whole career in the West.. Goes East.. and in 4 years, hes been in the Finals twice and has a ring..

So Melo has played with Decent players out West, but he aint play with championship talent til he got Billups who is at the end of his career..

So cut it out fam.. with the Lebron went to the finals with bums sh*t, n*gga got swept.. Even Iverson who went up against a better team (Lakers) won 1 game, when he took his minions of bums to the Finals..
 06-18-2011, 10:56 AM         #118
G5 Gent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

n*gga did you watch the games? Did you see who was playing on each side?

Rondo vs Douglas ()

Ray Allen vs Bill Walker ()

Pierce vs Melo ()

KG vs Shawne Williams ()

Big Baby vs Jared Jeffries ()

Not to mention the bench

You can't tell me with a straight face you expected Melo to get out of the first round

Umm, he got swept..GTFOH. Of course he would be hard pressed to have made it out the first round against that team but there's no excuse to be swept, period no matter who you are, at least not in my books. With a superstar who can play on the level like Carmelo, the Knicks should have at least been able to win a game or two. Maybe you can excuse that, but as an unbiased Sports fan it's inexcusable to me. The Mavericks are a much better team than the Celtics this year and if they would have swept the Heat do you think people wouldn't have been on the Heat even worse than they are now? Like I said, no excuse for a sweep, but I'm sure you'll have some to throw at me anyway.

Last edited by G5 Gent; 06-18-2011 at 10:58 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #119
ultimega4 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 87 87
 FappingFapstar said:
Smith is such a moron god I hate watching him talk
wow this comment coming from someone who calls him self fappingfapstar
 6 years ago '11        #120
ultimega4 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 87 87
 AmazinJay said:
I'd take Melo over Lebron James any day. He is more clutch than Lebron. He has better all around skills. I don't think you can name what Lebron does better than Melo on a consistent basis.
people amaze me with their comments, this dude said Melo had better all around skills than lebron....im not a lebron fan, but this is on the same level of stupidity as when Scottie pippen said lebron james was better than MJ. If you gonna judge lebron on how many rings he dont have lol... than you have to judge melo on how many teams he even led to the finals.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy