Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

As a fan, do you agree with Amare?
YES 34 75.56%
NO 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #81
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$507 | Props total: 542 542
i feel for lebron hes 26 and had a bad series. he is still a talented ball player. why would you befriend the media if all they do is try and talk trash about you. lebron should take note from kareem and not talk to the press.
 06-17-2011, 06:58 PM         #82
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I don't like LeBron, all this talk about him and what he needs to do is getting old. I feel like every one is jumping on the "i need to comment on what LeBron needs to do" bandwagon. His performance wasn't all that great in the finals but there are other people on his team that could step up aswell. If 1 player isn't playing good there are 4 others + the bench that should help out.
 06-17-2011, 06:59 PM         #83
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbonnie23 said:
i feel for lebron hes 26 and had a bad series. he is still a talented ball player. why would you befriend the media if all they do is try and talk trash about you. lebron should take note from kareem and not talk to the press.
If I'm not mistaken, if you don't talk to the press you get fined. I think LeBron did that last year in the playoffs. They lost, he just bounced to the locker room and Stern got salty, said it was unprofessional and fined him $5k.
 06-17-2011, 07:03 PM         #84
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k being humble and PC...say what u wanna say and let people take it however they wanna take it
 6 years ago '05        #85
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
Lebron is my guy no matter what these hatas got to say about the man...I know for a fact one man cannot keep everybody happy, somebody is always going to have something negative to say about him. Even if he would have got that ring this year critics will still probably say that he didnt get the MVP. I think he shouldnt be concerned with all that bullsh*t because some people are gonna love him, alot of them going to hate him, and u got that select few that just dont give a damn....woopty doo all that sh*t come with the territory.

6 - 6 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 50% 198 (-23) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #497 | Aug 15: 7-5, Rank #254 | Aug 12: 33-31, Rank #301 *
 6 years ago '09        #86
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I agree with Amare. LeBron has always had a I'm above the rest of you attitude about him. He isnt a guy that endears himself to the fans and if his goal is to be a global icon and this big billionaire when he's done playing then he needs to do that. If he wants to keep it real and say fu*k that and pleasing the people then he should do that but he cant have it both ways.

Oh yeah, for anybody that is arguing that LeBron is well spoken and all that sh*t in here your a.ss isnt paying attention to him then. He tries way too hard to make it sound as if he's well spoken but it's not working. He may not use as many uhs, umms, nameans, dogs and other stuff in his interviews but he's far from well spoken.
 6 years ago '05        #87
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
or he could jsut say fu*k it and get his charles bakley on...im not a role model
 6 years ago '10        #88
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
its too late, the world already hates him lol
 06-17-2011, 09:44 PM         #89
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, the average Americans are morons they would take him back with open arms.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Did LeBron ever say "I'm rich and your not!" Cause honestly I never seen that written. You non-athletic muthaphuckas who sit at work talking about what you would do and not do. Shut that nonsense up! He never sh*tted on his fans. That's why his jersey was number one when he went to Heat hahahah you bitter f*gggs who keep trying to pump sh*t up or just the minority. Luckily ESPN exploits the negative for ratings, that's why a pie a.ss person like Skip Bayless is on tv five days a week. Cause they know suckas will tune into that sh*t cause people love gossip and hear people hated on. That's why the only people bitter about his comments are the insecure phucks who know their life sucks.
And if this upset you, you one of the people who have a bitter a.ss life
 6 years ago '06        #91
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
I think that Lebron could have handled some things better over the past couple years, but hey, everyone makes mistakes. I think that if he wanted to raise money for charity, he could have done it in other ways than "The Decison". Athletes do charity work all the time, without making it a media spectacle. The parade was a bit much for my taste, but I don't have a problem with it. His comments about winning multiple championships, not a big deal. Everyone wants to win every game and win every title. His comments after losing the Finals, I can chalk up to frustration. He has been under a microscope, and had just missed a golden opportunity. His performances on the court last year against Boston, and this year in the Finals were rough. But, he isn't the first player to fall short. But, when you combine all this, along with dancing on the sidelines in Cleveland, saying practice in Miami was going to be harder than the games. Not showing up for the press conference after losing to Orlando, essentially leaving his teammates to answer for the loss. Giving pep talks to himself on twitter, and to his teammates prior to games and shying away from the spotlight. Playing the victim everytime someone says anything negative about him (Every criticism isn't hate). Saying that he was taking names of all the people that had anything negative to say, and supposedly embracing the role of villian (if you are a villian you don't give a f*uck, and don't apologize for it), and then getting his feelings hurt. When you add it all together, you can see why some people don't like him. They see him as arrogant, overly sensitive, mentally weak, over hyped(I blame the media for trying to make him Jordan), immature and phony.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 06-17-2011 at 10:04 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #92
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17167 17167

[pic - click to view]

KNICKS LOST 4 LIFE
 6 years ago '04        #93
Thuggy C 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 135 135
Last time i checked LeBrons comments were aimed at his haters not his fans. Why would he say that about fans lol
 6 years ago '08        #94
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
 justinjones said:
we already got an mj clone in interviews. why do we need another one

lebron can't undone what happened. the decision was almost a year later and people still act like it happened last week

he just gotta win. thats it
lol mj clone for interviews I'm already knowing who that is. Fo real though, n*ggas are looking way to deep into lbj... Let that man be
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy