Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

As a fan, do you agree with Amare?
YES 34 75.56%
NO 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 INF4MOUS said:

n*gga he's been out of that environment for damn near a decade

There's plenty of people from that environment that don't act like this buffoon
Wow are you that much of an idiot?

He's been there for the majority of his life. 18 years of your adolescence vs 10 years of your adulthood? You just don't suddenly learn how to speak well after signing 100 million dollar contracts.

How come Derrick Rose still sounds like an idiot as well as most professional athletes from the hood? I can't believe y'all are actually riding on LeBron when I can post several athletes that sound significantly worse.

Hell, y'all listen to one on TV when watching TNT.
 6 years ago '08        #62
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 hood135 said:
What do you mean? I said that. Its clear that he's getting demonized by the very same people who created him. LeBron has always been well spoken, articulant, and charismatic. Nothing has changed about him as a person.

As far as him speaking in third person, Michael Jordan spoke in third person and wasn't treated anything like this. At the end of the day, LeBron James is a man. People are hate him because he made a decision to play in Miami and lost in the finals.

That's why I say fu*k the fans. If people are that fickle that they can turn on the off switch on a person for no reason at all then fu*k em.
 6 years ago '04        #63
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,046 | Props total: 6780 6780
Lebron's interviews seem like he got a script for the 2k11 Loyalty answers "i do blah blah for my team mates to win"
 6 years ago '06        #64
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,695 | Props total: 8656 8656
people will get over lebron' selfish c*cky ways.

its sports where the media d!ckrides who ever is hot.

then which makes the masses d!ckride as well.
 6 years ago '04        #65
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19901 19901
 onepiecex3 said:
Stoudemire runs his mouth too much... He's in the exact same position LeBron is in.

you want to explain that one? n*ggas just say anything.
 6 years ago '07        #66
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
ITT: LeBron Stans
 06-17-2011, 04:52 PM         #67
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stayburnin said:
he jus needs to shut up and play and people will respect him. dont talk sh*t off the court, dont be talkin about how everyone hates you, just shut up and play and win and people will start to respect you, simple as that.
Lets be real the media trapped his a.ss, they eat up anything named miami heat or Lebron. Hes not talking cauae he wants to. Some1 needs to filter what he says though. Him and Wade stay walking to media traps.
 6 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 The Bully said:
@ conducting yourself like michael jordan

you mean act like an as*hole to everyone who asks you for an autograph and be a dikkhead to your teammates?:rolleyes:
MJ don't want NO n*ggaS asking for autographs
 06-17-2011, 04:58 PM         #69
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn why can't people just hop off his nuts already, when it comes down to it it's just basketball. Some people have no perspective.
 06-17-2011, 05:01 PM         #70
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amere spoke the truth. But people connect wit MJ because he worked hard every game and never quit. So you HAVE to respect that no matter what. Lebron has quit time after time in big game situations and thats why he recieves so much hate.

side note: Stop comparing Lebron to MJ
 06-17-2011, 05:05 PM         #71
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #72
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 Rubix said:
what is this "hate" you guys keep talking about?

do they make fun of him? yeah they do..that's all i really see tho. he's had backlash for being diva'ish for the decision..and he's had it for celebrating before the pre season started and he's gotten backlash for saying they're gonna win 8 championships but i dont see anything about how bad of a person he is..or anything remotely close to "hate." is that some hypothetical bullsh*t you guys make up? seems like it. it's sports media. this is how it is for any superstar that falls short. up here in canada, all we're reading about is how sh*tty the canucks were. that's the nature of it. you get scrutinized for losing. that's western culture.

everything he's been criticized for had to do with sports. that's hardly hate.
First...The Decision was a charity effort to raise money based on the interest he knew he had in terms of what he was gonna do. Major companies payed major $ to advertise which is what made the special even possible. In return, he was able to do a lot of good in plenty of hoods across America, SOLELY ON THE MASS HYSTERIA! But somehow no one ever mentions the good that came of it. Whether he had underlying motives to sh*t on Gilbert and his organization for whatever reasons is another issue. But I think we both can agree that the whole spectacle did more good than it did bad where it counts. Charity is good no matter how u spin it, upset fans or a city means a lot less.

Second...Can someone YouTube n post Shaq's PARADE when the very same organization signed him and he promised a 'Ship? (Regardless of past rings.) Were those guys supposed to not be excited about what they had just done in terms of putting themselves in the best position to run the league and tell Pat and the city, nawww we don't want a WELCOME PARTY to one of the hottest cities in America? People act like they organized that sh*t themselves.

Stop it slime.

Third...Have you heard much about Kobe since goin on a premature vacation? Especially bein that he was in perfect position to make crazy history AGAIN and further solidify his legacy as being the second coming of the GOAT and the closest to him EVER?

Lastly...You're hearing about the CANUCKS...not how sh*tty a single player performed and cost the squad the Cup when there are other players or coaches you could certainly look at in the Heat's situation. Spo failed at certain things no doubt and doesn't have the respect needed to win a 'Ship from those guys. (See LeBron running into him after called timeout) This I know for certain based on a very credible source. Fuq, Helen Keller could see it.

Let's debate but let's be rational and argue sensible points at the same time.
 6 years ago '05        #73
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 991 said:
He always said stupid stuff from the beginning. He hasn't matured at all from the early days which is suprising. He still acts like he did at 18. Actually he's worse now. At the end of the day he's a sore loser that's been babied his whole career.
This and Amare is right... He brought the hatred on himself with the antics like he already has won multiple titles and has flopped both times he got to the finals...

Bron needs to take a page from Wade with the post game comments...
 6 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19901 19901
 WiLL i AM said:
nets need to stop thinkin that they are taking over the nba with an arena in bum a.ss brookyn

not cool bruh.... its all NYC at the end of the day and every Deli has 12 dollar packs so nobody in this taxraped city has an upper hand.
 06-17-2011, 05:32 PM         #75
DEEZKNOTS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:

Bron needs to take a page from Wade with the post game comments...

I noticed that to... wade handled the postgame conference like a real n*gga and a champion. Congradulated Dirk, Admited they were the better team, made no excuses and kept it short and sweet. Lebron made it all about himself "Last time i made it to the Finals I won 0 games, this time I won 2, Next time I'll try to get 2 more". Notice everything is "I" and not we.
 6 years ago '08        #76
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Some of you guys are comparing Jordan's as*hole to Lebron's as*hole. But there are several types of as*holes, there are as*holes who are as*holes behind the scenes yet do all the right things to appear charming, humble and nice in the public eye. Then there are as*holes who are as*holes behind the sceens AND in the public eye. Jordan's as*hole is one type, Lebron's as*hole is another.
 6 years ago '04        #77
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1477 1477
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga please, LeBron James doesn't need to connect with sh*t. That decision sh*t can't be undone by some PR, it can only be fixed by undeniable performances and winning rings.

See Shaq, see Kobe, hell, see Ron Artest.
Real.

And once again you can't compare Lebron to anybody his mind frame is too flaky. Difference is Jordan worked for where he got. Any real Jordan fan knows he poured his blood sweat and tear into the game, practice, gave it all he had. Lebron is lazy, yes he is young I give him that, but he just doesn't want it like those old heads.
 6 years ago '09        #78
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
 WiLL i AM said:

i got plenty fam in brooklyn. its just a shot at these f*ggots talkin reckless like they are about to own the city; as if i wont be going there for their cheap a.ss tickets

sh*t i know all the radio stations in NY will give em out like candy too i cant wait till these bums open their arena and see how itll be the same difference from goin to a yankee game as to goin to a met game
off top...brooklyn does own the city, you know we're the sh*t

the world without us is a world w/o michael jordan, mike tyson, jay-z, biggie, jackie robinson...basically a world wacker than all the fu*ks

i'm not a nets fan...yet. their still located in the armpit of the world: new jersey, but as soon as they touch the holyland, it's a wrap. i'm a life-long knicks fan in transition to bigger and better things

btw: you might be right about hot97 but when amare blows out his back (pause), la mega is gonna be givin knicks tix out like free paletas

you mad
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by BrooklynStiles; 06-17-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #79
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
why are people agreeing with this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #80
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
 egotistical said:
Real.

And once again you can't compare Lebron to anybody his mind frame is too flaky. Difference is Jordan worked for where he got. Any real Jordan fan knows he poured his blood sweat and tear into the game, practice, gave it all he had. Lebron is lazy, yes he is young I give him that, but he just doesn't want it like those old heads.
Yes Lebron does need work on his mental, but as far as connecting with the public.. NO..Amare needs to worry about connecting with defense and with Ciara..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago