Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

As a fan, do you agree with Amare?
YES 34 75.56%
NO 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hovi Bryant said:
I guess Derrick Rose suddenly died or something.

LeBron James isn't the most articulate man alive, but he's well spoken in comparison to young people from his type of environment.
Environment?

This n*ggas been rotating mansions for 8 years now
 6 years ago '05        #42
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
Bron might as well have r*ped a white girl...
 6 years ago '07        #43
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga please, LeBron James doesn't need to connect with sh*t. That decision sh*t can't be undone by some PR, it can only be fixed by undeniable performances and winning rings.

See Shaq, see Kobe, hell, see Ron Artest.
^This

I dont know what stat doing but he needs to fall back and get that back fixed...fu*k-A-Lebron focus on the knicks
 6 years ago '10        #44
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 INF4MOUS said:
Environment?

This n*ggas been rotating mansions for 8 years now
"Environment" in where he was raised fool.

Young people these days. smh
 6 years ago '05        #45
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 youngsiz said:
none of you can read he is basically saying you cant aleinate the popele you want you buy your products.The same way lupe cant do urban music and diss the urban president. yea mike might have talked in 3rd person but u never heard him tell the fans "your broke so get use to it cuase i still will be lebron and you still will be lebroke" you can stan his comments all you want to but if your defending him you cleary cant see he dissed the sh*t out of you as well
Meh...true and false. Mike was arrogant but just went about it a different way and had a far less aggressive media age. Let's make no mistake about these facts. How can we crucify Bron for makin a decision that was best for him yet say he's arrogant etc. because its not what we may have wanted? But we praise Mike for havin a song and want people to celebrate BEIN LIKE HIM based on a song (BE LIKE MIKE)?! May be wrong but that's pretty arrogant however u look at it or try to spin it, likable or not. He didnt offend me because he spoke the truth and it doesn't change my tax bracket, yours or his. Could he not have said it? Maybe. But this is America and we say what we please. People take things how they want and can make it into something he didn't ACTUALLY say kuz they're mad n already hate. We think we know what he meant but don't know kuz all we have to go on is what exactly he said! Problems don't just mean bein broke either btw. Hating him for the reasons people think are justified is childish and concerns me. He was asked a question and answered it honestly kuz those same people hating or who got offended arent buyin into his brand regardless. Nike etc. so what really is he losing by essentially sayin fu*k the HATERS, not all common folk with less $ than him which is the majority of his fans or people who are indifferent?
 6 years ago '09        #46
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga please, LeBron James doesn't need to connect with sh*t. That decision sh*t can't be undone by some PR, it can only be fixed by undeniable performances and winning rings.

See Shaq, see Kobe, hell, see Ron Artest.
exactly once the decision happened Lebron sealed his fate all he has to do is win rings and no one gonna remember all this hate and gonna start lovin dude
 6 years ago '08        #47
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
 hood135 said:
Why is he not? So he sounds like a complete idiot to you? You know how many interviews this dude has done over the past 10 + years? Nobody had sh*t to say about how he handled himself in interviews until "the decision" special. Maybe you should be done.
if hes done so many interviews then he should be exceptional at them by now? and hes always been terrible at them, even before the decision. but after years of arrogance and the way he allowed his true character to be displayed recently, all the passes people have given over the years have come back to bite him in the a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 arthurmack27 said:
if hes done so many interviews then he should be exceptional at them by now? and hes always been terrible at them, even before the decision. but after years of arrogance and the way he allowed his true character to be displayed recently, all the passes people have given over the years have come back to bite him in the a.ss.
His true character? This dude has had his character attacked ruthlessly and recklessly ever since the Boston series last year. He hasn't done anything vicious enough to warrant the kind of hate he's getting.

Who are we to attack his true character off of sound bites. There was no malice intent with "the decision" special. There was no malice intent with the move. The only thing that we can even argue as being bad is his recent comment about haters having to go back to their lives tomorrow...which was a sign that all the bullsh*t hate he's receiving is getting to him.

I can't even remember or think of any pro basketball player facing the pressure and the hate that he's facing right now and I used to think the treatment Kobe got was bad. If you ask me, he's doing pretty damn good just not to come out and say I'm worth 300 mil regardless and fu*k all yall....but he hasn't.

How dare we question his character and don't even know the man?
 06-17-2011, 02:47 PM         #49
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all Lebron needs to do is win. He's already winning, but win in the form of NBA championships, MVP's, etc...

n*ggas have r*ped people, k!lled dogs, drove drunk and k!lled folks, shot other people, shot themselves, called fans stupid a.ss bi*ches, punched fans in the mouth, etc....

and it was all forgiven because....time heals all wounds, new n*ggas take over and do new dumb sh*t, and....they win.
 06-17-2011, 02:50 PM         #50
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he jus needs to shut up and play and people will respect him. dont talk sh*t off the court, dont be talkin about how everyone hates you, just shut up and play and win and people will start to respect you, simple as that.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 hood135 said:
His true character? This dude has had his character attacked ruthlessly and recklessly ever since the Boston series last year. He hasn't done anything vicious enough to warrant the kind of hate he's getting.

Who are we to attack his true character off of sound bites. There was no malice intent with "the decision" special. There was no malice intent with the move. The only thing that we can even argue as being bad is his recent comment about haters having to go back to their lives tomorrow...which was a sign that all the bullsh*t hate he's receiving is getting to him.

I can't even remember or think of any pro basketball player facing the pressure and the hate that he's facing right now and I used to think the treatment Kobe got was bad. If you ask me, he's doing pretty damn good just not to come out and say I'm worth 300 mil regardless and fu*k all yall....but he hasn't.

How dare we question his character and don't even know the man?
what is this "hate" you guys keep talking about?

do they make fun of him? yeah they do..that's all i really see tho. he's had backlash for being diva'ish for the decision..and he's had it for celebrating before the pre season started and he's gotten backlash for saying they're gonna win 8 championships but i dont see anything about how bad of a person he is..or anything remotely close to "hate." is that some hypothetical bullsh*t you guys make up? seems like it. it's sports media. this is how it is for any superstar that falls short. up here in canada, all we're reading about is how sh*tty the canucks were. that's the nature of it. you get scrutinized for losing. that's western culture.

everything he's been criticized for had to do with sports. that's hardly hate.
 6 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 MysticKJ said:
Bron might as well have r*ped a white girl...
damn.
 6 years ago '06        #53
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rubix said:

do they make fun of him? yeah they do..that's all i really see tho. he's had backlash for being diva'ish for the decision..and he's had it for celebrating before the pre season started and he's gotten backlash for saying they're gonna win 8 championships but i dont see anything about how bad of a person he is..or anything remotely close to "hate." is that some hypothetical bullsh*t you guys make up? seems like it. it's sports media. this is how it is for any superstar that falls short. up here in canada, all we're reading about is how sh*tty the canucks were. that's the nature of it. you get scrutinized for losing. that's western culture.

Hate: feel intense or passionate hate for someone

Ask the city of Cleveland how they feel about him.
 6 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hovi Bryant said:
"Environment" in where he was raised fool.

Young people these days. smh

n*gga he's been out of that environment for damn near a decade

There's plenty of people from that environment that don't act like this buffoon
 6 years ago '10        #55
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 809 809
lol i love how the revisionist historians have rewritten jordan's life
just found out yesterday jordan never lost a game

edit - and lol@ if you dont think lebron is hated. listen to sports radio callers, bin laden got more sympathy than lebron. its funny tho cause i dont kno if anyone's been hated more for not winning

Last edited by Like Kobe; 06-17-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #56
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Rubix said:

INF4MOUS said:

n*gga he's been out of that environment for damn near a decade

There's plenty of people from that environment that don't act like this buffoon
Case and point. This man may not hate LeBron but he just equated him to a cross between a baboon and and babbling idiot. This just may be how the majority of NBA fans feel about LeBron. In my opinion, its unwarranted because he hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of insult.

Just an example
 6 years ago '05        #57
Rubix 
space
space
 hood135 said:
Hate: feel intense or passionate hate for someone

Ask the city of Cleveland how they feel about him.
You guys are saying the media hates him tho..since when?

Cleveland has a legit beef. He sh*tted on em on national tv. I'm indifferent about that because I'm not from there but I knew how I felt when vince carter left his pus*y juice on the ACC floor in tdot when he bailed out and he's not even half the icon and player lebron was. Like I said..its sports culture. Quitters and losers aren't tolerated. on a personal level, as far as the national media is concerned, I don't see the "hate" from the media that people are clamoring over.
 6 years ago '10        #58
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
ask chamillionare how well he connects
 6 years ago '05        #59
Rubix 
space
space
 hood135 said:
Case and point. This man may not hate LeBron but he just equated him to a cross between a baboon and and babbling idiot. This just may be how the majority of NBA fans feel about LeBron. In my opinion, its unwarranted because he hasn't done anything to warrant this kind of insult.

Just an example
You have to differentiate the opinions of everyday people from the actual media...people just talk sh*t just to talk it. You can't act like you've never said anything negative about any celebrity or athlete in your life..has justin beiber done anything to warrant the "hate" he gets on this messageboard? Has lil B? Waka flocka? nothing is that serious. Until this n*gga gets hit upside the head with a rock while vacationing, what you're arguing is moot.
 6 years ago '08        #60
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 BrookLynnStiles said:
amare needs to connect better w/ his back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago