Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

As a fan, do you agree with Amare?
YES 34 75.56%
NO 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Rubix said:
just what i was thinking! lebron has never been articulate nor well spoken. he speaks like someone who lacks an education. just look at that final interview. not only does he make one of the worst post game comments EVER, he abused the way the english language is supposed to be spoken.

anyways, the guy obviously hasnt matured, both mentally and game-wise.
 6 years ago '10        #22
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
 arthurmack27 said:
just what i was thinking! lebron has never been articulate nor well spoken. he speaks like someone who lacks an education. just look at that final interview. not only does he make one of the worst post game comments EVER, he abused the way the english language is supposed to be spoken.

I guess Derrick Rose suddenly died or something.

LeBron James isn't the most articulate man alive, but he's well spoken in comparison to young people from his type of environment.
 6 years ago '06        #23
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
He needs to just stay away from the cameras and stop attention whoring. He would've done himself a huge favor if he didn't hold that embarrassing celebration when he signed with the heat and that "decision" bullsh*t. He basically did everyone a favor and showed how much he loves himself and how little he respects other people (gonna win 8 titles and it's gonna be "easy"--those are his words, not anyone elses). Then he goes and cries about how it's all about race. I mean the guy is just not a very smart person, regardless of how rich he is.
 06-17-2011, 12:00 PM         #24
Colony84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah fu*k ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WATCH LEBRON JAMES AND BUY HIS JERSEYS AND TUNE IN TO HIS PLAY OFF GAMES AND PAY HUNDREDS FOR TICKETS AND BUY HIS SNEAKERS HE DOESN'T OWE ANYBODY sh*t!

He's a basketball player and he's making millions because of the people who pay attention to him. Let me get this straight you get payed millions to play a fu*king game of basketball and you're supposed to act all bitter to the fans of the game because YOU put yourself in a high pressure situation and didn't deliver? Seriously the only thing that should be on Lebrons mind is that he lost the fu*king championship, nobody gives a fu*k what you feel about your haters they are the ones making you rich just focus on the game. I swear this fu*kface is like a 26 year old cry baby, when is he going to stop being immature?

Amare is right on this one.
 6 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6488 6488
we already got an mj clone in interviews. why do we need another one

lebron can't undone what happened. the decision was almost a year later and people still act like it happened last week

he just gotta win. thats it
 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6488 6488
 beantown said:
He needs to just stay away from the cameras and stop attention whoring. He would've done himself a huge favor if he didn't hold that embarrassing celebration when he signed with the heat and that "decision" bullsh*t. He basically did everyone a favor and showed how much he loves himself and how little he respects other people (gonna win 8 titles and it's gonna be "easy"--those are his words, not anyone elses). Then he goes and cries about how it's all about race. I mean the guy is just not a very smart person, regardless of how rich he is.
i thought the race thing came up with the cavs owner EMAIL/TWITTER TYPING and everybody burning his jerseys
 6 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 hood135 said:
What do you mean? I said that. Its clear that he's getting demonized by the very same people who created him. LeBron has always been well spoken, articulant, and charismatic. Nothing has changed about him as a person.

As far as him speaking in third person, Michael Jordan spoke in third person and wasn't treated anything like this. At the end of the day, LeBron James is a man. People are hate him because he made a decision to play in Miami and lost in the finals.

That's why I say fu*k the fans. If people are that fickle that they can turn on the off switch on a person for no reason at all then fu*k em.
everybody dont suck d!ck tho...those are reasonable reasons to not be a fan of someone...alot of people are emotional because Lebron is the butt of jokes right now

Last edited by Cambury; 06-17-2011 at 12:12 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #28
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Amar'e need to be telling 'Melo to connect on those 27-foot threes he be jacking at all times of the game, regardless of the situation.
melo did c,onnect at an over 40% rate
 6 years ago '05        #29
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I just read someone say LeBron was articulate and well-spoken. I'm done with all LeBron/Heat threads.
 6 years ago '04        #30
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 hood135 said:
What do you mean? I said that. Its clear that he's getting demonized by the very same people who created him. LeBron has always been well spoken, articulant, and charismatic. Nothing has changed about him as a person.

As far as him speaking in third person, Michael Jordan spoke in third person and wasn't treated anything like this. At the end of the day, LeBron James is a man. People are hate him because he made a decision to play in Miami and lost in the finals.

That's why I say fu*k the fans. If people are that fickle that they can turn on the off switch on a person for no reason at all then fu*k em.
I agree with you. I think people are making him playing in Miami a big deal. It's his life, and he should do what makes him happy, regardless of whether or not he plays for the fans.

Sports fans seem to have a tendency to take out the human aspect in an athlete. Sure, Lebron wanted to win a championship, but what if he wanted to work with his friends? What if Miami is just a better location than Ohio, where the unemployment rate is increasing? What if he wanted to go somewhere where he would be happier? I mean, you got Delonte fu*king his moms, you don't know if him and Mo EVER got along, and Dan Gilbert is a character I would NEVER want to a.ssociate with.

At the end of the day, Lebron's just a young guy who is doing what he wants to do. I applaud him for that, and these fans need to realize that he's a human being, who just happens to be very talented.

Lebron haters are worse than Philly fans...and that's hard to beat.
 6 years ago '10        #31
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I just read someone say LeBron was articulate and well-spoken. I'm done with all LeBron/Heat threads.
n*ggas is too funny I swear

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #32
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 991 said:
He always said stupid stuff from the beginning. He hasn't matured at all from the early days which is suprising. He still acts like he did at 18. Actually he's worse now. At the end of the day he's a sore loser that's been babied his whole career.
Like what? How hasn't he matured? Do you know LeBron James? Are you gathering this from hanging on his every word in interviews? How is he a sore loser?
 6 years ago '06        #33
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
everybody dont suck d!ck tho...those are reasonable reasons to not be a fan of someone...alot of people are emotional because Lebron is the butt of jokes right now
That's bullsh*t dude. Don't none of these people know LeBron James. Fans wonder why they get hit with cold shoulders a lot. Its because athletes are men and they understand how unrealistic people are.

The only people who seem to be emotional are the ones jumping to make him out to be a complete joke every chance they get. A year ago the world was on his d!ck and now the world hates him.

And I wasn't even a fu*king fan of LeBron until all the is hate started. Pitiful
 6 years ago '06        #34
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Why is he not? So he sounds like a complete idiot to you? You know how many interviews this dude has done over the past 10 + years? Nobody had sh*t to say about how he handled himself in interviews until "the decision" special. Maybe you should be done.
 6 years ago '06        #35
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
n*ggas is too funny I swear

I can show you 100 to ever one of those where he didn't fu*k up.
 06-17-2011, 12:40 PM         #36
Youngray22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kasssssst said:
n*gga needs a new PR and I'm about to apply for the position
Haha thats what aunty says but then again she works for Usain Bolt. hes a lot easier to deal with than? "King James"
A'mare has a point. But I think James likes the attention.

Last edited by Youngray22; 06-17-2011 at 12:43 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #37
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 hood135 said:
You don't think LeBron was ever likable? You don't think he could hold down an interview without making a complete fool of himself?
I think the person that the media wanted you to see was likable - they know when and what to ask.
 6 years ago '06        #38
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:

Yall criticizing like he's suppose to be a CNN correspondent or something. GTFOH
 6 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
>>>>
 6 years ago '09        #40
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
He never called the fans broke tho he said the haters not the fans and trust people still buying his sneakers regardless but calling him a f*ggot lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy