Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

As a fan, do you agree with Amare?
YES 34 75.56%
NO 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
5871 pageviews
98 comments


T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
avatar space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public

According to STAT, LeBron needs to work on connecting better with the common individual, the way Michael Jordan (supposedly) did during his day.

“I think you have to conduct yourself in way that people can relate to you,” said

Stoudemire. “The more they can relate to you, the more they will appreciate you.”

Stoudemire, a fan favorite in New York, was clearly bothered by James’s

remarks. “Everybody has their own way of commenting on things, but I would have

commented differently,” Stoudemire said. “One thing about Michael Jordan was that no

matter how great he was and how much of a platform he stood on, he still related to all the

hard workers out there in the world. I think LeBron is still young,” Stoudemire added, “and

there is still time for him to reconnect with the public.”

98 comments for "Amar’e Stoudemire: LeBron Needs to Connect Better With Public"

 6 years ago '04        #2
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
inb4 he gets a call "yo, this is king james"
 6 years ago '08        #3
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 SteveMachine said:
inb4 he gets a call "yo, this is king james"
 6 years ago '06        #4
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Man fu*k the people. That's what MJ really was saying when he was being politically correct all those years. These n*ggas ought to thank LeBron for unmasking how these "fans" really feel about their black a.ss.

The people don't give a fu*k. LeBron ain't k!ll, r*pe, spit, sh*t on nobody and they talk about him like he ain't sh*t for basically nothing. He's guilty of being a mid 20's multi-millionaire who made a couple of mistakes.

Have fun playing the game you love, make ya money, and get the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '07        #5
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 hood135 said:
Man fu*k the people. That's what MJ really was saying when he was being politically correct all those years. These n*ggas ought to thank LeBron for unmasking how these "fans" really feel about their black a.ss.

The people don't give a fu*k. LeBron ain't k!ll, r*pe, spit, sh*t on nobody and they talk about him like he ain't sh*t for basically nothing. He's guilty of being a mid 20's multi-millionaire who made a couple of mistakes.

Have fun playing the game you love, make ya money, and get the fu*k out.
Lebron ain't say nuttin like wat u jus wrote...u tryna turn this brotha into Malcom now
 6 years ago '06        #6
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,489 | Props total: 26292 26292
the n*gga needs to take page out of the nhl playbook and just be as cliche humanly possible...he continues say stupid shiit and its getting annoying
 6 years ago '06        #7
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Cambury said:
Lebron ain't say nuttin like wat u jus wrote...u tryna turn this brotha into Malcom now
What do you mean? I said that. Its clear that he's getting demonized by the very same people who created him. LeBron has always been well spoken, articulant, and charismatic. Nothing has changed about him as a person.

As far as him speaking in third person, Michael Jordan spoke in third person and wasn't treated anything like this. At the end of the day, LeBron James is a man. People are hate him because he made a decision to play in Miami and lost in the finals.

That's why I say fu*k the fans. If people are that fickle that they can turn on the off switch on a person for no reason at all then fu*k em.
 6 years ago '05        #8
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 hood135 said:
What do you mean? I said that. Its clear that he's getting demonized by the very same people who created him. LeBron has always been well spoken, articulant, and charismatic. Nothing has changed about him as a person.

As far as him speaking in third person, Michael Jordan spoke in third person and wasn't treated anything like this. At the end of the day, LeBron James is a man. People are hate him because he made a decision to play in Miami and lost in the finals.

That's why I say fu*k the fans. If people are that fickle that they can turn on the off switch on a person for no reason at all then fu*k em.
 6 years ago '04        #9
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
n*gga needs a new PR and I'm about to apply for the position
 6 years ago '06        #10
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Rubix said:
You don't think LeBron was ever likable? You don't think he could hold down an interview without making a complete fool of himself?
 6 years ago '10        #11
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19633 19633
n*gga please, LeBron James doesn't need to connect with sh*t. That decision sh*t can't be undone by some PR, it can only be fixed by undeniable performances and winning rings.

See Shaq, see Kobe, hell, see Ron Artest.
 6 years ago '06        #12
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga please, LeBron James doesn't need to connect with sh*t. That decision sh*t can't be undone by some PR, it can only be fixed by undeniable performances and winning rings.

See Shaq, see Kobe, hell, see Ron Artest.
^This
 06-17-2011, 11:14 AM         #13
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stoudemire runs his mouth too much... He's in the exact same position LeBron is in.
 6 years ago '06        #14
991 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 hood135 said:
You don't think LeBron was ever likable? You don't think he could hold down an interview without making a complete fool of himself?
He always said stupid stuff from the beginning. He hasn't matured at all from the early days which is suprising. He still acts like he did at 18. Actually he's worse now. At the end of the day he's a sore loser that's been babied his whole career.
 6 years ago '05        #15
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30316 30316
fu*k the people. He's there to get paid and play ball not to make friends
 6 years ago '04        #16
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
none of you can read he is basically saying you cant aleinate the popele you want you buy your products.The same way lupe cant do urban music and diss the urban president. yea mike might have talked in 3rd person but u never heard him tell the fans "your broke so get use to it cuase i still will be lebron and you still will be lebroke" you can stan his comments all you want to but if your defending him you cleary cant see he dissed the sh*t out of you as well
 6 years ago '09        #17
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
amare needs to connect better w/ his back
 6 years ago '05        #18
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7018 7018
 BrookLynnStiles said:
amare needs to connect better w/ his back
Ouch lol
 6 years ago '08        #19
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully next year stat will have his chance to make comments in the finals and we'll get number 3.....i just want a nba championship in my lifetime....ive had 3 natl titles with the huskies...i need my knicks to get one...stat and melo need to bring one home
 6 years ago '09        #20
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Amare needs to rebound and play some defense.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy