Tupac assailant told ambush tale to feds |TSG report

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 theking1 said:
u f*g
u shag
yall dudes be butthurt pac wasnt tough
 6 years ago '10        #42
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 r.burgundy said:
u shag:shrug:
yall dudes be butthurt pac wasnt tough
 06-17-2011, 12:07 PM         #43
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK heres tha inconsistencies i found...

1) Why was tha same cops who arrested 2pac tha ones who showed up when he get sh0t at QUAD, they were there as tha 1st on tha scene. Them cops aint even from tha same precinct as who should of answered tha call from tha area they were in.

2) Walter KingTut Johnson was arrested afta he had his 3rd felony an then shipped to VA, when he was interviewed he stated "i did not k!ll 2pac" an he said tha "it takes a criminal to catch a crooked cop" hes doing life now why wouldnt he jus admit he was tha k!lla wouldnt of made no difference, he is working with mutulu shakur investigating to find out who k!lled pac...

3) If 2pac was really supposed to be jus "disciplined" or penalized for wat he did to tha Black Mafia then why did pac say when he transferred out of tha otha hospital, he got fone calls asking "U STILL AINT DEAD YET?" this means tha objective was to k!ll pac back in tha quad shooting which was why they shot him in tha head. I thought bout it long while an its most likely tha only ones who would have access to tha kind of information tha a victim was transferred to anotha hospital an where he was at tha time is tha police.

4) KINGTUT used to work for PUFFY at his label an may of been a informant at tha time. Word going round now is hatian jack snitched on KINGTUT an tha was how tha fedz scooped him up an put him in prison, hatian jack is currently in tha DOMINICAN REPUBLIC in tha witness protection program...

5) Jimmy henchman said he went to visit 2pac at tha house of blues one nite to speak to them bout putting his name in "against all odds" an Jimmy bought a gang of "crips" (SCC) ? with him an told pac u gotta stop puttin my name out there i didnt have sh*t to do with wat happ to u an u kno who did u in. one my homies told me Jimmy is a sh0t calla for some of tha crip sets in cali, was SCC one of them!?

KING TUT speaks!

Walter "King Tut" Johnson never thought victory could feel so empty. Just after 9am on Oct 24,1996, Johnson strode into the courthouse at 360 Adams St. in downtown Brooklyn, excited at the prospect of returing home later that day on a not-guilty verdict stemming from a robbery charge.

Though Johnson had a criminal record that one prosecuter dubbed "extraordinary"-his rap sheet included a dramatic holdup of a Jehovah Witness Hall in 1983 , also numerous acquittals in a number of shootings and robberies , including the 1993 attempted murder of a cop in a Brooklyn barbershop.

Johnson attorney had informed him that he'd have a good shot at a not-guilty verdict or even having his case dismissed. But as Johnson passed through the courthouse metal detectors and made his way to the courtroom, he was accosted by a group of men dressed in plain business like attire in the hallway. The men followed Johnson to the courtroom, where moments after the judge announced that he was dismissing the robbery case, the men in business attire promptly stepped forward and slapped handcuffs on him.

The well dressed men happened to be U.S Marshalls and King Tut was on his way to being indicted by the Feds. As he was driven to the U.S District Court in Brooklyn, Johnson started to panic; this was his first run in with the feds and his extensive criminal background made him an easy target.

Johnson's fear of a life behind federal bars increased to near parylisis when the marshals in the car accused him of shooting Tupac Shakur at Quad studios in Times Square New York in 1994 and of having murdered the rapper just six weeks earlier, on Sept 13, 1996.

"I'm screaming at them..like 'You crazy!!- I didn't do either one of them", Johnson remembers sayin. "I didn't k!ll nobody, I didn't k!ll Tupac!"

The agents wasn't buying it, in fact they were so convinced Johnson had k!lled Tupac that they asked to search his truck-which was parked in a garage near the courthouse-in hopes of finding the murder weapon.

When Johnson arrived at U.S District Court later that day, though he was only accused of a series of robberies in Brooklyn. Much to thier chagrin, the federal agents did not find the weapon used in the Quad shooting or Tupac's murder.

King Tut was hit with 12 federal charges stemming from three armed robberies, and not the murder of perhaps the most iconic rapper in hip hop's history, should have come as a profound relief to Johnson. But it didn't-Johnson knew that if hee was convicted, he could be sentenced to life without parole under the "Three Strikes" provisioin of a federal crime bill passed by congress in 1994, which mandated a sentence of life imprisonment for violent three time federal offenders. "That was the worst day of my life" says Johnson speking to KING MAGAZINE from the U.S Penitentary in Lee, Virginia.
 06-17-2011, 04:56 PM         #44
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like in 50's case, the STREETS know who was involved
 06-17-2011, 05:33 PM         #45
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Damn you on Bigs d!ck hard. Big didnt do all he could have to help Pac, you really believe that, "there's nothing I could do" excuse from Vibe? I swear some of yall are blind. Big told Pac the bare minimum and then left Pac hanging on his own. Pac said Biggie told him to be careful around Haitain Jack and them, then Pac asked Big why and all Big said was, "Ill talk to you later".

Biggie was RIGHT there in Pac's face and didnt give him the scoop, that "Ill talk to you later" thing never happened and Pac got the s3xual a.ssault case then got shot after that yet you up here sucking Biggie's d!ck like he sat Pac down and told him everything he knew.

If a mutha fu*ka warn you about the company you keep and you walk around with $250,000 in jewelry and $50,000 in cash, just what the hell is biggie supposed to do? Part the red sea or some sh*t?????
 6 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 O D said:
i love how everyone is talking sh*t about him being a snitch, but yet if any of you pussies were in his position yous would do the exact same sh*t.

i dont think any of yous understand what life in prison means..smh ignorant a.ss n*ggas.
n*gga he is snitching...I aint the 1 out here on this No snitching/stop snitching campaign so miss me with that sh*t. Facts are facts tho, dude is snitching.

Your whole post is Hot Garbage now that I think about it. Who don't know what life in Prison means it mean what it say n*gga. Furthermore you talkn like you know something we don't, n*gga you aint doing life bid so you know much as I do.
 6 years ago '08        #47
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5110 5110
Never really doubted that Henchmen and Puffy set that n*gga up at Quad. Jimmy was pissed because pac was talking sh*t to him though the papers and Puffy wanted that n*gga to sign to Bad Boy.
 6 years ago '10        #48
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
this sh*t is deep
 6 years ago '04        #49
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
man did this sh*t make anyone else start to re-evaluate everything about the mid 90's hiphop scene

these n*ggas with 0 rap talent extorting and k!lling rappers for they own personal gain.. just for money and fame.
the irony in that sh*t is sad as fu*k.

you know we going to find out who k!lled biggie too we have to these n*ggas thirsty to avoid that chair or them football numbers and feds swoopin
plus it really paints pacs against all odds as truly one the best hiphop diss track EVER. how real is that sh*t over 10 years later. damn imagine if pac woulda put out 7 day theory like this
[pic - click to view]

and never went to las vegas that night.

or if e-40 woulda popped bigge that night he was set up in the bay...man

[video - click to view]

E-40 that n*gga thats real g sh*t.. biggie would never left the bay that night.

Last edited by slapaho; 06-17-2011 at 09:38 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #50
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249

[video - click to view]

06-18-2011, 12:43 AM         #51
TCakez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The feds are gonna wrap this up and put a nice little bow on top...Henchmen is gonna get washed for Pac's murder, Big's and probably ever other rapper thats been k!llled
 06-18-2011, 01:12 AM         #52
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gm0ney said:
if dude is telling the truth
sh*t went down just like 2pac said
biggie and puffy knew he was gonna get shot that night
I read in another interview that Puffy knew about it and Biggie didnt. Made me think that if the movie is true, why didn't Puffy want Biggie to reach out to Pac after the shooting? Biggie would be the center of attention. Dude said he got some dirt on Puff too. If that was my nicca, I woulda check my ppl out especially if he thought i was involved.
 6 years ago '07        #53
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Of course Pac wasn't paranoid. Does it make sense that Pac would try and mentor him, take a gun charge for him, and give him shine and numerous shout outs just to randomly turn on him without justification? You dont diss and dirty up Jimmy Henchmen/Hatian Jack name on wax just for record sales. And I dont believe Big knew but his actions after the shooting (the lack of contact and who shot ya, still hangin around the people who tried to k!ll him) weren't the actions of someone trying to prove to his friend that he had no involvment. But then again, I dont think Big went to visit his man Damien "D-Roc" Butler after he took that gun charge for him either idk.

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-18-2011 at 05:54 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #54
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
 A-L-P said:
Of course Pac wasn't paranoid. Does it make sense that Pac would try and mentor him, take a gun charge for him, and give him shine and numerous shout outs just to randomly turn on him without justification? You dont diss and dirty up Jimmy Henchmen/Hatian Jack name on wax just for record sales. And I dont believe Big knew but his actions after the shooting (the lack of contact and who shot ya, still hangin around the people who tried to k!ll him) weren't the actions of someone trying to prove to his riend that he had no involvment. But then again, I dont think Big went to visit his man Damien "D-Roc" Butler after he took that gun charge for him.
that has always been the biggest prob with big 4 me the lack of reaching out to pac after he got shot the n*gga was in jail 4 like 9 months or something like that he never went to go see him never made a phone call nothing sh*ts weird
 6 years ago '07        #55
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 cgray22 said:
that has always been the biggest prob with big 4 me the lack of reaching out to pac after he got shot the n*gga was in jail 4 like 9 months or something like that he never went to go see him never made a phone call nothing sh*ts weird
Yup. Pac died about 1 year and 10 months after his first shooting so imo Big had even more time to reach out to Pac. Theres a scene in the movie Notorious where Biggie finds out that Pac died and he's on the phone with his mom saying "i just thought we had time to straighten things out". If it really happened like that then thats where Big went wrong, not being proactive enough like I had mentioned in my initial post.

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-18-2011 at 06:06 AM..
 06-18-2011, 06:09 AM         #56
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will all come out one day. Someone knows something. There were four people riding in the car that pulled beside Tupac and Suge in Vegas. Someone will confess when they have nothing to lose.
 6 years ago '07        #57
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802

[video - click to view]

Look Puff starting at 0:40

He's lookin around all crazy lookin all guilty and nervous and sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #58
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 5knuckleshuffle said:
afta reading this report...its obvious DEXTER ISAAC is not doing this for "closure" for 2pac an biggie mama...tha fedz are building a case against HENCHMAN an tha rico case is gonna involve tha charges against him for 2PACS a.ssault an possible murda. DEXTER gonna get a plea agreement in tha future WATCH...........
yeah i realized that.....dude said closure but like henchman's lawyer said, he's just snitching ti getting lesser time on his sentence, but how less can it get isnt dude serving 2 life sentences or some heavy sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #59
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 A-L-P said:
Yup. Pac died about 1 year and 10 months after his first shooting so imo Big had even more time to reach out to Pac. Theres a scene in the movie Notorious where Biggie finds out that Pac died and he's on the phone with his mom saying "i just thought we had time to straighten things out". If it really happened like that then thats where Big went wrong, not being proactive enough like I had mentioned in my initial post.
stop putting all the blame on BIG, pac was a grown man, people werent trying to k!ll him for sport, they were trying to k!ll him for a reason, and im sure if he wanted to he could have reached out and fixed alot of sh*t, he was signed to death rown and death row did have alot of pull in the streets
 6 years ago '07        #60
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
stop putting all the blame on BIG, pac was a grown man, people werent trying to k!ll him for sport, they were trying to k!ll him for a reason, and im sure if he wanted to he could have reached out and fixed alot of sh*t, he was signed to death rown and death row did have alot of pull in the streets
Im not putting all the blame on Big, my initial post states "i dont think Big knew".
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy