Tupac assailant told ambush tale to feds |TSG report

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2011, 01:07 AM         #21
5knuckleshuffle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THA FEDZ HAD INFO BACK IN 2005' THA HENCHMAN WAS PROB INVOLVED WITH THA MURDA OF PAC THA WAS WHY HIS CASE WAS RE-OPENED

Feds Re-Open 1994 Tupac Shakur Shooting Seeking Clues In Rapper's murder

14/09/05

The unsolved shooting at Quad Studios in New York in 1994 involving Tupac Shakur has been reopened, anonymous law enforcement officials revealed to AllHipHop.com.

Sources stated the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has reopened the case to see if the shooting was somehow connected to Shakur's death in 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Shakur was shot 5 times in the lobby of Quad Recording Studios in November of 1994, after being invited to the studio to record.

In December of 1994 Shakur was charged with s3xually a.ssaulting a woman in a New York hotel room. Shakur denied the charges but was found guilty and sentenced to prison in February of 1995.

The rapper recovered from his gunshot wounds and signed with death Row Records in October 1995 while serving his time.

On September 7, 1996, Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas, Nevada following a Mike Tyson f!ght.

On September 13, Shakur died from his injuries. No one has been arrested for the murder of Shakur.

A number of theories exist and according to sources, law enforcement officials are investigating if the shootings were connected.

"They are investigating the Quad shooting and other unsolved murders related to the Hip-Hop business," the source told AllHipHop.com. "No one was k!lled in the Quad incident, so that aspect is dead as an investigation. But what they are investigating is the shooting's connection to Tupac's murder in Las Vegas."

The source stated that a big focus of the investigation is Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond.

Rosemond currently acts as manager for superstar rapper The Game, R&B singer Sharissa and R&B crooner Mario Winans through his New York based company, Czar Entertainment.

Rosemond and Shakur were known a.ssociates.

In published interviews before his untimely demise, Shakur said that he met Rosemond while attempting to earn money by doing guest appearances on various rapper's songs when he was strapped for money due to a myriad of legal issues.

The relationship immediately soured after Shakur was shot in the lobby of Quad Studios, with a number of Hip-Hop heavyweights present, including Sean "Diddy" Combs, Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace, Lil' Cease, Andre Harrell and others.

Shortly afterwards in published interviews and on commercially released recordings, Shakur accused Sean "Diddy" Combs, Notorious B.I.G., Rosemond and others of directly or indirectly being involved in the robbery and subsequent shooting.

On the legendary hit song "Hit 'Em Up," Shakur took many enemies to task and called most out by name. Shakur rapped:

"Promised a payback, Jimmy Henchmen in due time/I knew you bi**h ni**az was listening/The World is Mine/Set me up, wet me up, ni**az stuck me up/Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up/Touch one of mine on everything I own I'll destroy everything you touch/play the game ni**a."

Rosemond denied Shakur's allegations and stated that an investigation would yield little, because he is innocent.

"It's a shame that after 11 years of the Quad shooting and nine years after Tupac's death people would still circulate my name in the nonsense," Rosemond told AllHipHop.com. "I support any investigation into both incidents, in fact I would finance the investigation so the truth can come out. Tupac was a very good friend of mine and it hurts me deeply that there are people out there (including people in jail) that would like to a.ssassinate my character and make me hip hop's villain."

A simple search of Henchmen's name on the internet returns thousands of results, most connecting him or accusing him of being behind the Quad shooting along with Jacques "Haitian Jack" Agnant and Walter "King Tut" Johnson, who is currently serving time in federal prison.

"I won't be anyone's scapegoat or anyone's 'get out of jail' free card, Rosemond said. "I stand behind my integrity and veracity that I have built in this business for 12 years. My contribution to Hip-Hop and the music business can't be torn down by rumors nor hearsay. I pray for the Shakur family and for justice at the same time."

Representatives for the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York were unavailable to comment due to the pending investigation.

06-17-2011, 01:25 AM         #22
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually Jimmy Henchmen has been questioned regarding more than just the Biggie an Pac murder before 2005...He was questioned at the time they happened, and damn near every year after that...Hell he was even questioned regarding 50s shooting, the payback for 50s shooting, JMJ's death, and alot of other sh*t. His hands have been involved with drugs/murder since the 80s and hes been a gingerbread man type of character.

sh*ts hitting the fan though.

As far as Dexter is concerned...Im 25, my homie whose like 36 did 8 years fed time, and he says it everytime we see cases like this. And I quote "Only way you get outta there even an hour before youre SUPPOSED to....You cooperated...Their is no negotiating with the feds". When I sent him this article he said "Dexter'll be home in a few years, he'll be home with a new life, new car and house out in Idaho or Wyoming" lol...If Dexter can help lead to Jimmys capture, bringing down a cocaine trafficking ring, and also solving cases like the Pac/Big Ones...He'll be sitting somewhere where theres no mosquitos b.
 7 years ago '11        #23
Kid Zhaine 
space
space
$132 | Props total: 0 0
soo he alive.
 7 years ago '05        #24
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
yo this sh*t is alll crazy my dude how fate and destiny is. pac was truly a fu*kin prophet he said it multiple times how this sh*t was going to unfold when it does hit the fan."ima haunt your dreams when im gone" sh*t is too crazy, on his bday as well is hwat makes it surreal
 7 years ago '04        #25
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
he knew thats how it was gonna unfold because thats how he planned it by choosing to do what he did...
 7 years ago '07        #26
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #27
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i dont really care why dude is letting this info out im just happy to kno hopefully we can find out who really k!lled pac also its good cause people like to act like pac was crazy but they are starting to see why he was so mad
 7 years ago '07        #28
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 N.O.4Life said:
Jimmy a snitch too tho
if these dudes got papers on jimmy rattin,why aint they been released yet?

u gotta understand that when u absolutely cant say sh*t sbout a dude,u call him a snitch.jimmy henchmen said 2 weeks ago,this dex dude was cooperatin,dex says he rleased this info cause jimmy said that,and now tsg confirms what jimmy said

nicky barnes did tha same sh*t to tha council and got tha nerve to say it wasnt snitchin cause he aint get no time cut

alpo sucka a.ss did tha same sh*t to wayne

snitches deserve what they get
 7 years ago '04        #29
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
LOL @ dudes gettin emotional over "snitchin". As long as you're not committing crimes and not being affected personally any of the tattle-telling going on, why would you even give a fu*k? n*ggas created this whole "snitches get stitches" bullsh*t myth as if there's some type of code of honor for criminals. LMAO.

So what you're saying is that a dude will rob, r*pe, and k!ll, all selfish acts basically, but won't do whatever it takes to avoid a lifetime of no pus*y, no money, no family, and no freedom? We're talking about the same cats who are wildin out, expensive whips, jewelry, houses, fu*kin a gang of bi*ches, and basically livin life to the fullest? They're going to trade all of that in for a lifetime of misery just so your retarded a.ss can remain free still livin it up? Come on idiots get real for a sec. The only people who say "you do the crime, you do the time" are either not doing the crimes, or haven't been caught yet.

There is no honor among criminals. And if you are doing some serious dirt with a crew of people you think got your back, don't even worry about thinking they're not going to snitch on you once the sh*t hits the fan. The only thing you need to remember is "Three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead". Why even give a motherfu*ker a chance to figure out whether he's going to snitch or not? I'd say maybe 5% of the n*ggas that's out there doing dirt right now can handle the possibility of life with no chance of parole. You criminal-ass n*ggas better wise up and stop a.ssuming that another man is going to keep YOUR best interests at heart when faced with the possibility of his own life being fu*ked.
 06-17-2011, 06:28 AM         #30
gordonshumway  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahh i hope him and jimmy suffer for the rest of there lives and are known as snitches.Both of these guys would snitch there little daughters out, if they could only cop a plea. Jimmy Henchmen gonna do life to or be dead, and deserves it as much as this poor excuse of a human being. These 2 f*gs will die in prison as snitches after being treated like cattle for the rest of there lives. I do wonder now what else Puffy was up to back in the day. Pac kept real, these n*ggaz snithcing,crying and on the run for there lives...Weeeestside!!!
 7 years ago '08        #31
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 KnicksLost said:
big warned him and so did mike tyson...he even said in the vibe interview there was nothin he could do...these n*ggaz was laying the murder game down in ny around that time...so you can't fault big for anything....Pac wasn't built for that sh*t and should of played his part or rode on BM instead of bad boys when he got out
Damn you on Bigs d!ck hard. Big didnt do all he could have to help Pac, you really believe that, "there's nothing I could do" excuse from Vibe? I swear some of yall are blind. Big told Pac the bare minimum and then left Pac hanging on his own. Pac said Biggie told him to be careful around Haitain Jack and them, then Pac asked Big why and all Big said was, "Ill talk to you later".

Biggie was RIGHT there in Pac's face and didnt give him the scoop, that "Ill talk to you later" thing never happened and Pac got the s3xual a.ssault case then got shot after that yet you up here sucking Biggie's d!ck like he sat Pac down and told him everything he knew.

7 years ago '10        #32
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
so pac was right ..put on that against all odds.. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #33
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
i believe puff def knew but big im not so sure. why would puff share that kind of business with him?
 7 years ago '08        #34
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Biggie hung out with the same cats who shot Pac while Pac was in jail. Biggie knew them nyggas, still hung with them AFTER Pac got shot yet you still got dudes like Knickslost acting like it's all good. You either gotta be a little kid or a Biggie d!ckrider to not think he didnt play that sh*t wrong.

If somebody tell you your friends are shady and not to kick it with them but they dont tell you why or go in depth, then 9 times outta 10 that aint gonna stop you from hanging with them. And that's what any NORMAL person would do, not just Pac. Nobody breaks ties that easily. And you will never stop people from hanging with eachother without giving them REASONS not to.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 06-17-2011 at 10:06 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #35
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
Pac was never paranoid imo, idk how anyone could think he was...

and I hope these dudes burn in hell while they are in prison, hopefully we'll hear something soon.
 7 years ago '07        #36
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Damn you on Bigs d!ck hard. Big didnt do all he could have to help Pac, you really believe that, "there's nothing I could do" excuse from Vibe? I swear some of yall are blind. Big told Pac the bare minimum and then left Pac hanging on his own. Pac said Biggie told him to be careful around Haitain Jack and them, then Pac asked Big why and all Big said was, "Ill talk to you later".

Biggie was RIGHT there in Pac's face and didnt give him the scoop, that "Ill talk to you later" thing never happened and Pac got the s3xual a.ssault case then got shot after that yet you up here sucking Biggie's d!ck like he sat Pac down and told him everything he knew.

and your suckin pacs d!ck because?face tha facts,pac wasnt tough.get over it
 7 years ago '08        #37
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
why are n*ggas bringing up BIG like he really had the power to make moves or stop what happened to Pac...my n*ggas, Pac and Big were just some pawns, and its sad cus they got played that way and they were arguably two of the most talented cats the game has seen or will ever see

but thats the bottom line, like how someone posted in that other thread what Jimmy Henchman told his artist Lil Shawn "You either going to be a rapper or a gangster, you can't be both" that pretty much sums it up my G's

you tryna throw BIG in the same boat as these real k!llas and gangstas like Hatian Jack (and that is the same thing Pac did, I am not sure if he did it on purpose to get record sales or if he really thought BIg had a part, I go w/ him tryna make sales) cus if u really look at it you have to blatantly seperate the two Big was just a rapper, even if the real Goons like Henchman and Agnant had their hands in his and Puff's pockets, that does not give you any real power over these street n*ggas, it gives them power over you, so to see some of yall thinkin big coulda made that sh*t go away your just buggin

Big Grew up IN BK, Puff came up in MV and Harlem, they were around these cats that were extorting them their whole lives, they aint have no choice, Pac came to this side to film a movie and got in w/ the wrong crowd Knowingly and willingly, mutiple people warned him - Tyson and BIG and at the end of the day thats all Biggie could have really done, been like "Yo i knew these n*ggas I came up w/ them all they are trying to do is come up and cake off of you, once they have no purpose for you or you flip on them you wont be sh*t to them they are not your real friends" that is all Biggie could have really done, he aint hold no power or clout, it was out of his hands at that point...pretty much what I am saying is that he nor Puff had the power to stop the actions that were in motion already and came to a head that night @ Quad Studios
 7 years ago '10        #38
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
and your suckin pacs d!ck because?face tha facts,pac wasnt tough.get over it
this bum still hating on a dead man stop sucking that fat n*gga piggie smalls dead d!ck
 7 years ago '07        #39
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 theking1 said:
this bum still hating on a dead man stop sucking that fat n*gga piggie smalls dead d!ck
u mad?
 7 years ago '10        #40
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
u mad?
u f*g
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy