Finally done with Black Ops- 15th Prestige stats

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 haff3131 said:
so im not one to normally talk sh*t, and im still not going to, just going to state the facts of the game. i joined late, when he had a 700 point lead, and in the time i was in the game i went from 0-900, had JUST called in dogs (yet to even get a k!ll with them) and still had more than half a blackbird left. in that same time he went from 700 points, to 1150, and thats WITH calling in a hind ( which he earned before i even entered the game). upon k!lling him for i think the 4th time, maybe 5th (while being k!lled by him once), the game abruptly ended. whoever was hosting, which i believe to be him since not many people had a 4 bar connection to the game, dashboarded. if the host had just backed out the game wouldve tried migrating hosts first. i checked the video, and the only person not moving (because i had literally just k!lled him) at the time of the game ending was him, everyone else in the game was running or moving. i put 2 and 2 together and with the history of his dashboarding, come to the conclusion he still dashboards (or rage quits). he can obviously play, but i purposely set up the exact same class i a.ssumed he ran with based on the comments in this thread, and destroyed the room in a matter of like 2 and a half minutes. again, not talking sh*t, not saying hes not good, because i personally believe he actually is decent at the game, just stating the facts of the game, and have video proof to back it up :)
ether:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '08        #122
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
 p00rky said:
LOL you are trying to clown him when you are a fu*king barber. He has no life? You have no career.

He's a loser... but you are wasting your precious time posting in his thread? lol

What's an advance fps? Halo? BF? Please all games have their faults. Quit acting like you know what you are talking about.

Stick to cutting hair for $5 a head
who the fu*k are you?
nice try reaching by going into my profile looking for something to come back at me with. ive had it like that since i started this screenname and havn't changed it. and i havn't worked in a barbershop for over a year now, but when i was, i wasn't charging $5 a head, thats for damn sure. try $800-$950 a week, not bad for a 20 year old that didn't go to college. try again.
did i strike a nerve by making fun of your favorite fps? aww don't worry, you'll have another chance to spend your hard earned mcdonalds money on a mediocre game again in a few months. or does what i said earlier apply to you as well and it made you feel some sort of way? either way i don't care.
captain save-a-hoe a.ss bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #123
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
last thing i want to say..in the 3 minutes and 40 seconds before i joined, you had 14 k!lls with your gun. in the 3 minutes since i joined, i k!lled you 5 times and you had 5 total k!lls with your gun, while i had 17 with mine in that same time frame. theres not much you can say about that. im not lying, distorting things, we both have the files in our game history. im not the best player, but i destroyed you and the room in that game, and thats tough to do with you hosting, since host always has a little advantage. you werent going to win the game, but now we'll never know.

Last edited by haff3131; 06-19-2011 at 11:40 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #124
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,518 | Props total: 104 104
damn theres alot of exposure going on right now.
but as usual, vid/pics or it didn't happen.
 6 years ago '07        #125
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
I vouch for the guy but he is confused as to who was the host. Like I said the match isn't over until its over. Yeah the vid is there and anybody can watchh it but u keep acting like u won or sumtin, u didn't. Sonow u acting like I quit. I didn't.

The vid is the Grid on my recent games list there were 3 guy with 4 bars. U should @ least wait til u win a match, no- at least get past 16 k!lls before u come in braggin like u did sumtin....and let's JUST sayd u woulda won, well with 20+ days playing, u better have

Last edited by Grave; 06-19-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #126
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Grave said:
I vouch for the guy but he is confused as to who was the host. Like I said the match isn't over until its over. Yeah the vid is there and anybody can watchh it but u keep acting like u won or sumtin, u didn't. Sonow u acting like I quit. I didn't.

The vid is the Grid on my recent games list there were 3 guy with 4 bars. U should @ least wait til u win a match, no- at least get past 16 k!lls before u come in braggin like u did sumtin....and let's JUST sayd u woulda won, well with 20+ days playing, u better have
is that other dude worthy of me putting COD back in the 360?
 6 years ago '09        #127
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
lets all party up?
 6 years ago '04        #128
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
i was gonna keep it all friendly since its just a game, and i wasnt about to sit here and say im better, but you want to be a d!ck about it, yeah man its obvious im better lol. we had the same set up and you were hosting and i k!lled you easily like 5 times, while you got one on me, with the same exact class. i only had the one match to go by since you dashboarded, but its pretty easy to watch both our cams and see whos better. first thing i said was i have a lot of time played, and thats also due to having 2 nephews who like to play, i have no problem saying i have over ten days played of just myself. i hardly played anything else up until the last couple weeks, i dont mess with single player games much and unfortunately cod is the best option as of right now. thats another reason i know damnwell you rage quit, its easy to play a game and see whos hosting. ive been host enough times to know the advantages and all that. on top of the fact that the theater shows you were the first in the room, so i KNOW you were hosting. we used same set up, same everything, damn near same k!ll streaks, and in my 3 minutes in YOUR match, i picked up 17 gun k!lls to your 5, and k!lled you 5 times. had dogs, and a blackbird coming in, k!lled you, and you quit. invited you like 12 more times to play, and you sat there playing domination. then it said you were in a pre game lobby, i invited you again, still didnt come. we both know what happened. if you really made this thread just to say you made it to 15th prestige, and werent trying to show off your boosted stats, youd have no problem sayin i waxed you and i was better at the game. but pride is a bi*ch isnt it? ive won plenty of games, and didnt have to sit there in ffa's to do it. pick up a 150 win headquarters streak then talk to me. for the last time, ive never lost a 14 k!ll lead in a ffa in my life. and before you did you dashboarded out. that sucks man. but i dont blame you. id rather have a random dude on here accuse me of dashboarding out than have a random dude have a video of me getting my a.ss kicked and dropping a 14 k!ll lead. i dont blame you..

and dre, any time, any place..
 6 years ago '04        #129
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamET09 said:
lets all party up?
and id be down to party up with the guys on here, grave, dre, whoever..would be nice whoopin some a.ss and having a good team to run with
 6 years ago '04        #130
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
and what sucks for you grave is that you played strictly caring about your stats, while i ran around not caring and playing objective games not caring if i went 66-42 as long as we won and i was capturing/defending headquarters. i didnt make threads trying to act like im better at a game that honestly doesnt take much skill at all. sh*t, half the game relies on connection. i can speak on the game because i do have a ton of time played on it, yet didnt post when i made it to 15th prestige, and didnt take the time to dashboard out to preserve stats. now your a 15 prestige with fake stats. its not impressive. especially after watching you and playing against you first hand. i didnt even want to play against you, i could care less whos better. i just jumped in cause i was bored, and thought it was funny you backed out. then was inviting you to run WITH you and you wanted no part of it. then come on here actin like i didnt bust that a.ss..dont be so c*cky next time, its just a game, and stats dont mean sh*t..
 6 years ago '06        #131
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
i bet y'all n*ggaz still virgins. :laughing19:
 6 years ago '04        #132
shiznit 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 6 6
good thread
 6 years ago '05        #133
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
peeped your 2 videos at the begining, tdm and domination
you definately use the spy plane to your advantage and well too

but in the 2 videos you accumulated 3 a.ssists if im not mistaken
at 13th prestige you had 23 total and ended up with 131 total, how is that even possible :budden:
 6 years ago '07        #134
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 AyeDre said:
is that other dude worthy of me putting COD back in the 360?
He's alrite..I sent him invites while me n u were playing so we can all crak heads.

Haff....we got each other on the FL so no need to continue going bak n forth on what coulda happened. There willlbplenty of matches and I lokk forward to it
 6 years ago '07        #135
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
peeped your 2 videos at the begining, tdm and domination
you definately use the spy plane to your advantage and well too

but in the 2 videos you accumulated 3 a.ssists if im not mistaken
at 13th prestige you had 23 total and ended up with 131 total, how is that even possible :budden:

I don't know if going from 23 to 131 total is good or bad or neither. All I knw is that I only sstarted playngteam games til about 14/15 prestige more often.
 6 years ago '04        #136
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1982 1982
Besides the i didnt read all of that sh*t... imma keep it 100

I WILL r*pe ALL YOU KIDS

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #137
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 644 644
 Grave said:
I don't know if going from 23 to 131 total is good or bad or neither. All I knw is that I only sstarted playngteam games til about 14/15 prestige more often.
im only 2nd prestige level 44 currently and i have 1000+
most 15th prestige ive seen have 6000+
 6 years ago '04        #138
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
lol yoo i was gonna ask why you got so little a.ssists, i think you had something in the 200's, and im over 11000, i was wondering how thats even possible. i a.ssumed when you said only ffa's you meant you just played them a majority of the time..you ONLY played ffa's until recently, through all those prestiges? thats crazy man..usually i dont hop on cod until late at night but if your on ill definitely run, lookin forward to makin a bunch of random kids quit, and itll be fun not being the only person calling in spy planes for once
 6 years ago '06        #139
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
Nothing more than a f*ggot dashboard d!ckhead....
 6 years ago '09        #140
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
are you guys on the 360 or ps3?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago