Finally done with Black Ops- 15th Prestige stats

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2011, 12:35 PM         #101
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best streak 1329? damn, im at 3rd prestige and my best is like 12 lol
 6 years ago '05        #102
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 Grave said:
You honestly think I am sitting here on my comp with my hands over my head wondering why BX is talking sh*t? :foreigncmonson:
YES....not only that you are a straight fu*kin nerd for putting your clips on youtube...there is no defense to that except you a total doucher that doesnt get laid...nice stats tho.
 6 years ago '05        #103
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
so you can't use mp5k, ak-74u or the famas now? what other guns are considered cheese?

sounds like Gears, where you must be a loser if you chainsaw, two-piece, etc...
 6 years ago '11        #104
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Grave said:
I'm down for some matches
dude makes a thread about being done with black ops, posts his 9 days worth of play stats and is already down to play some matches 2nd page later
 6 years ago '07        #105
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
3000+ views? Man I'm single handedly drawing more attention than the BF3 and Lulsec threads
 6 years ago '04        #106
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
LYYYYYYYYYYYER...1400 or so winning streak...and only 18% accuracy...yeah right
 6 years ago '04        #107
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
i cant knock the time played cause my account has a lot more than that, even tho a decent amount is cause my nephew runs on my name a little..i learned a while ago stats dont mean a thing in call of duty, thats why theres stretches i cant even play the game because it feels like the biggest waste of time. than other stretches i cant put the game down. kd ratio doesnt mean a thing considering people can dashboard, camp, whatever, and play strictly to boost the ratio. the only thing i really even usually go by is accuracy and win percentage, and obviously even the win ratio can be cheated. i mean i have friends that are 10 times worse than i am, yet have higher win percentages cause they only run in a group together, meanwhile i usually play mercenary objective games and half the time your on a team with at least 1 or 2 guys playing strictly to boost their stats and could care less about winning. the only reason im even considering doing the cod elite service is the fact theyll have tournaments and sh*t, im guessing thats about the only way you can even prove someone is good at the game itself.
 6 years ago '06        #108
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
I got tired of it after reaching 15th prestige. will not be buying the map pack either.
 6 years ago '07        #109
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
Yup 1343 k!llstreak, kd 3+, k!lls over 75k, 15th prestige, w/l ratio over 5 all @ 10 days and the vato is still c*cky. 3.5 k views, 100 haters and only 1 muthatfu*ka came thorugh to c me. Props to AyeDre.
 6 years ago '04        #110
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
Yup 1343 k!llstreak, kd 3+, k!lls over 75k, 15th prestige, w/l ratio over 5 all @ 10 days and the vato is still c*cky. 3.5 k views, 100 haters and only 1 muthatfu*ka came thorugh to c me. Props to AyeDre.
i sent you a friend request so we can run a little. i wouldnt mind running with someone or even against someone who is actually good at the game. and you say you run and gun, and thats usually how i play too, should be fun
 6 years ago '08        #111
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
you have no life. lol, ive never heard anyone brag on how many views their thread gets on boxden. thats sh*t that only lames worry about. whutta geek. saying you got haters like you're somebody important or some sh*t. 90% of the people in here only came to roast how lame you are, as if video game stats mean something in real life. i'm sure anybody that dedicated everyday of the last 7 months to just 1 game could do the same, especially in a watered down, simplistic fps that any 8 year old can pick up with ease.
 6 years ago '07        #112
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 haff3131 said:
i sent you a friend request so we can run a little. i wouldnt mind running with someone or even against someone who is actually good at the game. and you say you run and gun, and thats usually how i play too, should be fun

I got 10+ friend reqsts pnding..send me a message sayng BX and ill add.

I even had one of the queers here pose as a girl to try n get @ me. Mofos r mad as fu*k here lol
 6 years ago '06        #113
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
lol @ how many n*ggaz is in here hatin. At the end of the day the dude is good. Why u mad tho? Are ya'll spending 24/7 of the same game and not getting the same stats?
 6 years ago '04        #114
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
woowwww so i join one ffa with you, and the games already going, you have 700 points already and are winning, i k!ll you like 4 times, move to second place, call in dogs, and you dashboard out the second i k!ll you again..not cool my man, not cool..i guess its safe to say im "good" at this game

edit* and im just fu*kin with you too lol i dont take this game too seriously anymore

Last edited by haff3131; 06-19-2011 at 10:38 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #115
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
I got 10+ friend reqsts pnding..send me a message sayng BX and ill add.

I even had one of the queers here pose as a girl to try n get @ me. Mofos r mad as fu*k here lol
nah you already accepted mine, i was only saying that to show i tried hollerin at you for a game, whether with or against. competition is good.
 6 years ago '04        #116
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
so im not one to normally talk sh*t, and im still not going to, just going to state the facts of the game. i joined late, when he had a 700 point lead, and in the time i was in the game i went from 0-900, had JUST called in dogs (yet to even get a k!ll with them) and still had more than half a blackbird left. in that same time he went from 700 points, to 1150, and thats WITH calling in a hind ( which he earned before i even entered the game). upon k!lling him for i think the 4th time, maybe 5th (while being k!lled by him once), the game abruptly ended. whoever was hosting, which i believe to be him since not many people had a 4 bar connection to the game, dashboarded. if the host had just backed out the game wouldve tried migrating hosts first. i checked the video, and the only person not moving (because i had literally just k!lled him) at the time of the game ending was him, everyone else in the game was running or moving. i put 2 and 2 together and with the history of his dashboarding, come to the conclusion he still dashboards (or rage quits). he can obviously play, but i purposely set up the exact same class i a.ssumed he ran with based on the comments in this thread, and destroyed the room in a matter of like 2 and a half minutes. again, not talking sh*t, not saying hes not good, because i personally believe he actually is decent at the game, just stating the facts of the game, and have video proof to back it up :)

Last edited by haff3131; 06-19-2011 at 11:07 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #117
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
How was I still in the lobby if I was the one who quit? Yes u did get dogs and yes u did come late but the game isn't over until its over. Now y would I "rage quit" knowing very well ud come running overe here and spill the beans. You urself admited there were othr people with full bars but u decide to blame me because I died even though I was a few k!llsaway from winning?lmao. U only had 16 k!lls, dogs wouldonly get u 8. Please stop acting like ur acting, when u know u can joinagain
 6 years ago '04        #118
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 haff3131 said:
so im not one to normally talk sh*t, and im still not going to, just going to state the facts of the game. i joined late, when he had a 700 k!ll lead, and in the time i was in the game i went from 0-900, had JUST called in dogs (yet to even get a k!ll with them) and still had more than half a blackbird left. in that same time he went from 700 points, to 1150, and thats WITH calling in a hind ( which he earned before i even entered the game). upon k!lling him for i think the 4th time, maybe 5th (while being k!lled by him once), the game abruptly ended. whoever was hosting, which i believe to be him since not many people had a 4 bar connection to the game, dashboarded. if the host had just backed out the game wouldve tried migrating hosts first. i checked the video, and the only person not moving (because i had literally just k!lled him) at the time of the game ending was him, everyone else in the game was running or moving. i put 2 and 2 together and with the history if his dashboarding, come to the conclusion he still dashboards (or rage quits). he can obviously play, but i purposely set up the exact same class i a.ssumed he ran with based on the comments in this thread, and destroyed the room in a matter of like 2 and a half minutes. again, not talking sh*t, not saying hes not good, because i personally believe he actually is decent at the game, just stating the facts of the game, and have video proof to back it up :)
cant believe i read all that but since you joined in 2004 i dont think you'd bullsh*t, and with those type of details, he can be a witness to the OP's questionable Call of Duty accomplishments.

Plus you really going to tell me with Black Ops sh*tty matchmaking like getting put into games where the other team has dogs, a gunner, and attack dogs and the team you're on is getting r*ped, and even in FFA you can be put into a game where the leader has 1250 already......... plus if the host of the game leaves and it disconnects, even if you were winning you'd catch the L.

oh and the fact that if you leave a FFA match it doesnt affect your Win Streak.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-19-2011 at 11:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 Blood Edge said:
u know how boxden is....

[pic - click to view]

post the video
 6 years ago '04        #120
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grave said:
How was I still in the lobby if I was the one who quit? Yes u did get dogs and yes u did come late but the game isn't over until its over. Now y would I "rage quit" knowing very well ud come running overe here and spill the beans. You urself admited there were othr people with full bars but u decide to blame me because I died even though I was a few k!llsaway from winning?lmao. U only had 16 k!lls, dogs wouldonly get u 8. Please stop acting like ur acting, when u know u can joinagain
first of all, ive been inviting you to a game for 10 minutes and your not joining..and 2, like i said, i looked at the theater and you were the ONLY player in the room not moving, cause you were dead. how would anyone else dashboard while running? their guy would stop moving first. you werent "a few" k!lls away from winning, lets do the math..you were 7 k!lls from winning, right? i got 17 k!lls in the time it took you to get 9 k!lls WITH calling in a hind, which you got like 3-4 k!lls with. i closed a 14 k!lls gap to 5 with using a uav lol. i still had dogs, half a blackbird, and had just k!lled the guy leading the ffa. if i can k!ll at the rate i was k!lling, along with a good 6-8 k!lls from dogs AND a blackbird, your telling me i wouldnt have gotten those last 12 k!lls before you got 7? you got like 5 k!lls with your gun SINCE I ENTERED THE ROOM lol come on man, id have more respect for you if you just admitted the truth. everyone loses, not usually by dashboarding with the lead, but still. you obviously knew i was coming for you. if i gained that much ground with a uav and you having a hind, imagine the work i was gonna do with the dogs and blackbird..give credit where its due..and i dont know how to post the whole video or i would, its the last game played under my gt, but i can use the theater to upload that last k!ll that made you jump ship..

Edit* and like i said in the message, give me a 14 k!ll lead and see what happens. you posted stats, and basically did nothing but brag throughout this thread. as good as you claim to be, you should NEVER even come close to losing a ffa with a 14 k!ll lead. lets be realistic. i promise you, we start a game with me leading by 14 k!lls, and im finishing that game at least up by that same 14 k!lls. you were losing ground fast, knew if i EVER had a video showing me coming back from 14 down to win one of your famous ffa's, that would be much worse than you dashboarding and denying it. im just being real..

Another edit* there was no lobby, so you flat out lied about that. the game ended and kicked everyone. no host migration or nothing, and you jumped into my private lobby like 10 seconds after the game ended. so lets not act like you were in the pre game lobby just chilling not knowing what happened. you dashboarded and then came back and jumped in my room.

lol sorry for the novel

Last edited by haff3131; 06-19-2011 at 11:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy