NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
SWATDIRTYSTEEL 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 2 2
 Blood Edge said:
this would of been interesting three call of duty games ago
Second that!
-co-sign-
 6 years ago '05        #62
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,869 | Props total: 30080 30080
I just play to play im on my 3rd prestige only been playing for a month

I'm not into the stats
 6 years ago '04        #63
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
I dont even try to argue wit people like dat who play black ops. These are the only kinds of people who can whoop my a.ss in black ops, and its only because the play so much. i think ive played like maybe 2 days worth of the game. these lames with no life (who are pretty good) have invested like 10 fu*kIN DAYS!! like are you kidding me?! 1o days worth of playtime?? do you have alife?! or another fu*kin game to play at least?!
 6 years ago '08        #64
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 cold_young_thug said:
I dont even try to argue wit people like dat who play black ops. These are the only kinds of people who can whoop my a.ss in black ops, and its only because the play so much. i think ive played like maybe 2 days worth of the game. these lames with no life (who are pretty good) have invested like 10 fu*kIN DAYS!! like are you kidding me?! 1o days worth of playtime?? do you have alife?! or another fu*kin game to play at least?!
I bought the game the day it was released and have 3 and a half days played :cool-smiley-009:

Black Ops is just an easy game for some
 06-17-2011, 12:55 PM         #65
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn homie, congrats on that, you took the long way by playing FFA all day cus u get like no points for it, but much props on that, working towards 15th myself.
 06-17-2011, 12:57 PM         #66
BWS Soldier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
lmfao so tell me what you won't get scrubbed in?
 6 years ago '04        #67
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
2 things..
1, forget dashboarding, you can just back out of a match before the end of it and youll get a loss but it will keep your win streak in tact. ive done that personally so i know its true, although my win streak is only like 200 or something and i wasnt trying to like boost it up like this nerd..
2, the easiest way to tell if your not good at black ops is if you really think stats are indicative of how good you are at the game. any body that takes the game even slightly seriously knows k/d means nothing whatsover. i gave up on ffa's because theyre too easy. if i died 4 times during a ffa i considered it a bad game. so all i play are objective games now and every time i join one theres always at least the one dude on my team that goes 9-1 without capturing or doing anything objective related. you can boost your kd so easily in call of duty games its ridiculous. id make any amount of money bet whatsoever that i could make a new account today, put in a full days worth of game play, and have a kd over 8. im not even trying to say im good at the game, im saying the games just easy. i didnt even know dashboarding erases that last game and would keep your kd in tact, thats just gay. i always wondered why so many people dashboarded instead of just backing out to keep their win streak going. id take a guy who finishes 20-20, but fought for the objective the whole time over a guy who goes 30-4 and never left the spawn. and hip firing with a mp5? come on man, rookies do that..
 6 years ago '04        #68
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 cold_young_thug said:
game came out in november, having 10 days isnt a big deal.. i seen dudes with 25 all the way to 38.
 6 years ago '08        #69
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Noooooooooooooooob
 6 years ago '05        #70
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
Damn how could you only play FFA in black ops...no zombies? search n destroy? headquarters? Domination?
 06-17-2011, 06:23 PM         #71
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i play is hardcore cap

thats where the big boys play
 06-17-2011, 07:09 PM         #72
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tLa said:
You really did that i just cant devote time into a game like that
Funny thing is when you add up the total time played it's only 9 days worth of play time
 06-17-2011, 07:22 PM         #73
magnifico Mj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=D. Norman;19706741]
[pic - click to view]

I thought this was alot cooler than your post

:laughing0::laughing0::laughing19:
 6 years ago '06        #74
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
This is soooooooo choice....thought he was going to pull a fast one...

6 years ago '10        #75
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
Presiged 15 times? GET A GIRL FRIEND AND A JOB YOU LOSER!!!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #76
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Dre and I were crackin skulls yesterday, sh*t was fun. Kepted getting sorry a.ss teamates 2 balance us out but sh*t was 2 much
 6 years ago '08        #77
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 4861 4861
Damn why are you all hating on the man its only 9 days play time since November. You're pretty straight nice K/D shoot me a FR we can run a few games.
 6 years ago '06        #78
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
how did you have a 3.31 ratio? I'm honestly asking... because on my best days I'm like 1.5 or something like that and overall I'm in the high .8's. Mostly because I play the objective games and think it's boring to camp
 6 years ago '07        #79
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Run and gun. No other way. That's how I got70,000 plus k!lls. Guys with 20 days playing don't even have that many k!lls. I'm getting used to multiplayer and so far my kd has been in the 4.0s and higher. No camping. My sn is there and so are the last 100 games. Check em out
 06-18-2011, 02:07 PM         #80
Mike The Ninja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jeet Kune Do said:

are you talking bout the Perkis system?
They don't teach COD skills at Camp Hope.........just go kart racing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now