NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
8731 pageviews
157 comments

Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Finally done with Black Ops- 15th Prestige stats

As some of you know, I am huge on Black Ops and made it my goal to reach 15th prestige. Well I finally did and to kinna just finish off the game and to move on to the next Ima post my last 3 prestige stats. This is my BO Legacy and Im def open to other FPS shooters u guys will recomend

Overall, great game. Would have been better without Ak74u, Lightweight and marathon, motion sensor...fu*k it-it was fun, entertaining and for the most part, well balanced. noob tubing was def not an issue in FFA and i def recomend it if youve given up on it like i didi in the begining

13th

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

14th

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

15th

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Grave; 06-16-2011 at 09:44 PM..
jeffery225 slapped this ish

157 comments for "Finally done with Black Ops- 15th Prestige stats"

6 years ago '07        #2
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
Started playing more team objectives to finish off the game and to be honest, they arent challenging like FFA, but they are alot more fun. Im def down to squad up with anybody here that wanna crack skulls.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Now i can def stop neglecting the son and spend some time with the...ughhh....wife.

And yeah, it sucks recording without a video card
jeffery225 slapped this ish

6 years ago '05        #3
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
You really did that i just cant devote time into a game like that
 6 years ago '07        #4
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
Id play about an hour every night when id get home from work. It adds up specially when there arent many other games that get my attention nowadays.
 6 years ago '05        #5
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
i was gonna add you fam but 3.31? im not tht good but we win like a muhfu*kah
 06-16-2011, 09:59 PM         #6
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's so easy to rank up in this game I might just go into prestige mode for the fck of it.
congrats tho
 6 years ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15079 15079
3 things stand out with this

1. you dashboard a lot (looking at your best streak for wins)
2. FFA isn't a tough game mode...try Search n Destroy, TDM is for trash players also. It's not hard to run around mindlessly for 10 minutes and rack up k!lls, especially with an SMG...
3. you're an MP5 wh0ore. 43 outta 75K of your k!lls are with an MP5 bruh, that's fu*kin' ridiculous.

not hatin', just being real.

-waits for you to say you're better than me-
 06-16-2011, 10:10 PM         #8
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*laughs at you no life having nerd*

LOL this kid dashboards to keep his win streak in tact, what a fu*king loser
 6 years ago '08        #9
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
lmao, go outside.
 6 years ago '07        #10
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
3 things stand out with this

1. you dashboard a lot (looking at your best streak for wins)
2. FFA isn't a tough game mode...try Search n Destroy, TDM is for trash players also. It's not hard to run around mindlessly for 10 minutes and rack up kils, especially with an SMG...
3. you're an MP5 wh0ore. 43 outta 75K of your k!lls are with an MP5 bruh, that's fu*kin' ridiculous.

not hatin', just being real.

-waits for you to say you're better than me-
Nothing in the pics state taht I dash, you just read my previous posts in other BO threads where I say i do that when I am brought into a game midpoint. Dashing still counts as a loss and it does end streaks if you are already in the match. You can try it to confirm

There are no tough game modes, well not for me anyways. In comparison, FFA is the most challenging, but still easy. If anything, SnD only tries your patience, no skill is involved specially if your down with camping. And if you are down with camping, good for you, that doesnt take away anything from me.

You complaining like if the mp5k is an ak74 u or sumtin. You are the first person I have EVER heard complain about an mp5k. I def get alot of hate messages from haters but they still give props on teh mp5k usage. Guess some people sip on the juice more than others

And fu*k yeah I AM better than you. Dont think so? Well you know wehre to reach me cool guy.
 6 years ago '04        #11
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2037 2037

[pic - click to view]

I thought this was alot cooler than your post

Edit*

Had to google what the hell dashboarding is...
Dashboarding literally means pressing your X-Button and going back to the x-box live dashboard midway through a game.

Twats use it because it wipes your score if your having a poor game. You'll also see people do it if they are the host and are getting k!lled. They know it will force a host migration and in times gone by it would ruin the game entirely. It also used to ruin the final k!ll-cam in MW2 as well as backing out if people didnt wanna get embarassed because someone shoved a P90 up their quickscoping nostril.

Many people including one of my mates (as*hole) dashboards whenever they get a bad score and then pretend they have a good K/D because theyr stats look good.

Its pathetic.
This is what i got...

Last edited by D. Norman; 06-16-2011 at 10:17 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #12
Grave 3 heat pts OP
space
space
I only dash board during map loading sequence. No point in joining a game midway. if i get my a.ss kicked, it better be because i got my a.ss kicked from teh begining
 6 years ago '07        #13
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15079 15079
 Grave said:
Nothing in the pics state taht I dash, you just read my previous posts in other BO threads where I say i do that when I am brought into a game midpoint. Dashing still counts as a loss and it does end streaks if you are already in the match. You can try it to confirm

There are no tough game modes, well not for me anyways. In comparison, FFA is the most challenging, but still easy. If anything, SnD only tries your patience, no skill is involved specially if your down with camping. And if you are down with camping, good for you, that doesnt take away anything from me.

You complaining like if the mp5k is an ak74 u or sumtin. You are the first person I have EVER heard complain about an mp5k. I def get alot of hate messages from haters but they still give props on teh mp5k usage. Guess some people sip on the juice more than others

And fu*k yeah I AM better than you. Dont think so? Well you know wehre to reach me cool guy.

nothing in the pic huh? be real homie, 1300 win streak? No way in hell that's legit, the most I'd believe is 200 and even that's pushing it.

and no dashing does not count towards your win streak, it just gives you the L and keeps your win streak intact...

SnD does take skill when you play against dudes that know how to play the game type. and fu*k camping, fu*k ghost, fu*k motion sensors.

and the mp5 is overpowered too, not as bad as the ak74 or famas but it's still pretty bad. In most of your videos I saw you hip-firing your a.ss off so I'm guessing you use steady aim?

and I already told your dumbass, I aint hating but you can't possibly think you're good by playing that game type and whoring around with an mp5, cmon now.

you can think you're better than me, I know better. All you do is run around with an SMG, no tactic to that whatsoever...but do you bruh. You keep on looking for props cuz of your inflated stats
 6 years ago '08        #14
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
exposed. what kind of loser rage-quits by going to the dashboard to keep their record or k/d intact?
 6 years ago '05        #15
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
so you're going to sit there and say you won 1,300+ FFA matches in a row?
 6 years ago '04        #16
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
at 13th prestige you had a 1329 win streak and at 15th prestige you had a 1343 win streak. so you mean to tell me you prestiged TWICE in a span of 14 games???

[pic - click to view]

"legit 1343 game win streak" looooooooooooooooooool
 06-16-2011, 10:34 PM         #17
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's no way you can win that many in a row. One time you'll join a game already in progress towards the end which is an automatic L.

You dashboard, quit lying about it.
 6 years ago '10        #18
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
TS is confirmed basement dweller.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 UnFaZeD said:
at 13th prestige you had a 1329 win streak and at 15th prestige you had a 1343 win streak. so you mean to tell me you prestiged TWICE in a span of 14 games???

[pic - click to view]

"legit 1343 game win streak" looooooooooooooooooool
 06-16-2011, 10:44 PM         #20
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prestiging is stupid, just sayin tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx