Rumor: Lakers will try to acquire Anderson Varejao

most viewed right now
 287
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 264
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 16 16
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
do you have a source for this bullsh*t your talkin? i know we are discussing the lakers but what does a fan of the nets know about brown looking for ex cavs players? do you have brown on speed dial? their is no way known we'd get anderson, your in a dream world if you believe that, you calling brown a fail really lacks knowledge, the man has had all winning seasons, with 1 bum of a superstar in lebron, what help did lebron really have in cleveland? don't say mo williams 2 because we all know mo can't b your 2nd best player, he is a 3rd option at best.


at you acting like mike brown was the reason they won 60 games.....
 06-17-2011, 01:08 AM         #62
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VCMJ1523 said:


at you acting like mike brown was the reason they won 60 games.....
it wasn't all mike brown, ofcourse the team has 2 put in work 2 win 60+ games, i'm just saying look at the roster of players he has now, players that can actually handle finals pressure. Aslong as he makes the team turn up night in night out and motivates the players to play d like our team should, we will win 60+ and make the finals with or without any coach!
 7 years ago '04        #63
slumz 
space
avatar space
space
$669 | Props total: 10 10
 Chief Dee said:
In addiction, Mike Brown will be moving the Los Angeles Lakers to Ohio.




dont mean to be spellcheck police but.... *addition...not addiction. lol

other than that...
 7 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,101 | Props total: 24052 24052
 Chief Dee said:
In addiction, Mike Brown will be moving the Los Angeles Lakers to Ohio.
 7 years ago '04        #65
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Chief Dee said:
In addiction, Mike Brown will be moving the Los Angeles Lakers to Ohio.
do you have d!ck on your mind that much?
 7 years ago '06        #66
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
This would be a great move. There's no mention of a trade so what the fu*k are people in here talking about. Verajao, even though I hate him, plays hard as fu*k, defends and will get you boards. We need that kind of motor on this team.
 7 years ago '04        #67
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,779 | Props total: 22641 22641
do not want
 7 years ago '06        #68
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 erickonasis said:
do not want
You crazy dude. For added depth in the post, he'd be perfect.

Bynum and Gasol - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Bynum and Dwight - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Gasol and Dwight - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Dwight and Verajao - Odom and __________ off the bench


This would be a great move either way.
 7 years ago '09        #69
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
avatar space
space
$44,007 | Props total: 4877 4877
Good rebounder, defender, and hustle player, kind of a risk now, despite his age, dude, suffered a torn ACL last season, but I don't know what the Lakers have to give to the Cavs to get him.
 7 years ago '06        #70
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 MPLSallstar said:
Ya'll are some fools.. Varejao is a fu*king beast. He's like having Joakim on your squad.
This. And a lot stronger too.
 7 years ago '05        #71
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,703 | Props total: 1364 1364
varejao is a game changer on the defensive end. it'll be a good look for the lakers having him come off the bench but they still have to address their biggest weakness - the 1 spot. it almost feels as if theyre scared to demote fisher to back up duties or something the way they never seem to pursue any legit pg's. they also need a 3 pt shooter...the lakers should look to get anthony parker. he'd fit in perfectly there.
 7 years ago '06        #72
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
do you have a source for this bullsh*t your talkin? i know we are discussing the lakers but what does a fan of the nets know about brown looking for ex cavs players? do you have brown on speed dial? their is no way known we'd get anderson, your in a dream world if you believe that, you calling brown a fail really lacks knowledge, the man has had all winning seasons, with 1 bum of a superstar in lebron, what help did lebron really have in cleveland? don't say mo williams 2 because we all know mo can't b your 2nd best player, he is a 3rd option at best.
half of that made no sense.. i ain't the T/S.. Sam Amico is a sports writer and insider. I am discussing the topic that is posted, he is the informant because he has inside knowledge of what the Lakers are planning to do this off-season, i aint start the rumor .. what does me being a Nets fan have to do with anything.. you just caught feelings over Brown fu*kin your team up and your in denial..

I never called Brown a failure.. he had success with Cleveland masked by the fact he had a Lebron James at his physical prime.. If you watched Cleveland back then he would run ISOs for Lebron most of the game.. it was more Lebron creating that success for the Cavs from 03-10' rather then Brown having much to do with it.. He is a good defensive coach and it ends there.. I dont see him bringing immediate success to the Lakers if he already wants to move Pau, Bynum or Lamar for Anderson Varejao...

I dont get the last bit either.. You called LeBron a bum back then but he did everything for the Cavs apparently?
 7 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
if odom gets traded from the lakers his life is over
 7 years ago '06        #74
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I hope the Cavs wouldnt consider this
 7 years ago '07        #75
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Hold up, how do lakers fans think Varejao would just 'join yall'?? Last time I checked, dude has a 50 million dollar contract. Some of the lineups yall throwin out there are ridiculous

Kobe gettin 25 mill
Pau gettin 19 mill
Bynum gettin 15 mill
Odom gettin 9 mill

Unless yall get some special rules with the new CBA, I dont see how yall can add any1 other than the MLE or a trade
 7 years ago '07        #76
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,702 | Props total: 6861 6861
he's a solid defese-minded pf. hes a pesky defender and likes to flop but hes solid.

however his contract is a bit too big and long for what he brings.

I wouldn't be surprised if cleveland waives/buys him out if theres a 1 time amnesty clause in the new cba
 7 years ago '06        #77
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ttime236 said:
Hold up, how do lakers fans think Varejao would just 'join yall'?? Last time I checked, dude has a 50 million dollar contract. Some of the lineups yall throwin out there are ridiculous

Kobe gettin 25 mill
Pau gettin 19 mill
Bynum gettin 15 mill
Odom gettin 9 mill

Unless yall get some special rules with the new CBA, I dont see how yall can add any1 other than the MLE or a trade
Honestly, if they get Verajao, I'm expecting them to try and trade both Bynum and Gasol for DWight. That would work money wise.
 7 years ago '05        #78
R0R0 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 MPLSallstar said:
Ya'll are some fools.. Varejao is a fu*king beast. He's like having Joakim on your squad.
THANK YOU!!!! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #79
R0R0 22 heat pts22 OP
space
avatar space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 gottagat said:
if odom gets traded from the lakers his life is over
lol basicly!!
 06-17-2011, 10:26 AM         #80
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
half of that made no sense.. i ain't the T/S.. Sam Amico is a sports writer and insider. I am discussing the topic that is posted, he is the informant because he has inside knowledge of what the Lakers are planning to do this off-season, i aint start the rumor .. what does me being a Nets fan have to do with anything.. you just caught feelings over Brown fu*kin your team up and your in denial..

I never called Brown a failure.. he had success with Cleveland masked by the fact he had a Lebron James at his physical prime.. If you watched Cleveland back then he would run ISOs for Lebron most of the game.. it was more Lebron creating that success for the Cavs from 03-10' rather then Brown having much to do with it.. He is a good defensive coach and it ends there.. I dont see him bringing immediate success to the Lakers if he already wants to move Pau, Bynum or Lamar for Anderson Varejao...

I dont get the last bit either.. You called LeBron a bum back then but he did everything for the Cavs apparently?
i called lebron a bum superstar with no closing out teams in the playoffs or finals, he had a good series against detroit don't get me wrong but it ends their, our team is way more well rounded then the cavs teams brown had, we have 3 all stars and bynum will b our 4th next year... just wait and see, i gurantee my lakers will finish better then your nets, i'll bet my avy on it, whateva u wanna do, name it... i'm down
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
I will marry this woman for real.
121 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
55 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
58 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy