Rumor: Lakers will try to acquire Anderson Varejao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
do you have a source for this bullsh*t your talkin? i know we are discussing the lakers but what does a fan of the nets know about brown looking for ex cavs players? do you have brown on speed dial? their is no way known we'd get anderson, your in a dream world if you believe that, you calling brown a fail really lacks knowledge, the man has had all winning seasons, with 1 bum of a superstar in lebron, what help did lebron really have in cleveland? don't say mo williams 2 because we all know mo can't b your 2nd best player, he is a 3rd option at best.

at you acting like mike brown was the reason they won 60 games.....
 06-17-2011, 02:08 AM         #62
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VCMJ1523 said:

at you acting like mike brown was the reason they won 60 games.....
it wasn't all mike brown, ofcourse the team has 2 put in work 2 win 60+ games, i'm just saying look at the roster of players he has now, players that can actually handle finals pressure. Aslong as he makes the team turn up night in night out and motivates the players to play d like our team should, we will win 60+ and make the finals with or without any coach!
 6 years ago '04        #63
slumz 
space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
 Chief Dee said:
In addiction, Mike Brown will be moving the Los Angeles Lakers to Ohio.

dont mean to be spellcheck police but.... *addition...not addiction. lol

other than that...
 6 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19946 19946
 Chief Dee said:
 6 years ago '04        #65
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 Chief Dee said:
do you have d!ck on your mind that much?
 6 years ago '06        #66
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
This would be a great move. There's no mention of a trade so what the fu*k are people in here talking about. Verajao, even though I hate him, plays hard as fu*k, defends and will get you boards. We need that kind of motor on this team.
 6 years ago '04        #67
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17377 17377
do not want
 6 years ago '06        #68
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 erickonasis said:
do not want
You crazy dude. For added depth in the post, he'd be perfect.

Bynum and Gasol - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Bynum and Dwight - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Gasol and Dwight - Verajao and Odom off the bench

Dwight and Verajao - Odom and __________ off the bench

This would be a great move either way.
 6 years ago '09        #69
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 2763 2763
Good rebounder, defender, and hustle player, kind of a risk now, despite his age, dude, suffered a torn ACL last season, but I don't know what the Lakers have to give to the Cavs to get him.
 6 years ago '06        #70
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Ya'll are some fools.. Varejao is a fu*king beast. He's like having Joakim on your squad.
This. And a lot stronger too.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
varejao is a game changer on the defensive end. it'll be a good look for the lakers having him come off the bench but they still have to address their biggest weakness - the 1 spot. it almost feels as if theyre scared to demote fisher to back up duties or something the way they never seem to pursue any legit pg's. they also need a 3 pt shooter...the lakers should look to get anthony parker. he'd fit in perfectly there.
 6 years ago '06        #72
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
do you have a source for this bullsh*t your talkin? i know we are discussing the lakers but what does a fan of the nets know about brown looking for ex cavs players? do you have brown on speed dial? their is no way known we'd get anderson, your in a dream world if you believe that, you calling brown a fail really lacks knowledge, the man has had all winning seasons, with 1 bum of a superstar in lebron, what help did lebron really have in cleveland? don't say mo williams 2 because we all know mo can't b your 2nd best player, he is a 3rd option at best.
half of that made no sense.. i ain't the T/S.. Sam Amico is a sports writer and insider. I am discussing the topic that is posted, he is the informant because he has inside knowledge of what the Lakers are planning to do this off-season, i aint start the rumor .. what does me being a Nets fan have to do with anything.. you just caught feelings over Brown fu*kin your team up and your in denial..

I never called Brown a failure.. he had success with Cleveland masked by the fact he had a Lebron James at his physical prime.. If you watched Cleveland back then he would run ISOs for Lebron most of the game.. it was more Lebron creating that success for the Cavs from 03-10' rather then Brown having much to do with it.. He is a good defensive coach and it ends there.. I dont see him bringing immediate success to the Lakers if he already wants to move Pau, Bynum or Lamar for Anderson Varejao...

I dont get the last bit either.. You called LeBron a bum back then but he did everything for the Cavs apparently?
 6 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
if odom gets traded from the lakers his life is over
 6 years ago '06        #74
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
I hope the Cavs wouldnt consider this
 6 years ago '07        #75
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Hold up, how do lakers fans think Varejao would just 'join yall'?? Last time I checked, dude has a 50 million dollar contract. Some of the lineups yall throwin out there are ridiculous

Kobe gettin 25 mill
Pau gettin 19 mill
Bynum gettin 15 mill
Odom gettin 9 mill

Unless yall get some special rules with the new CBA, I dont see how yall can add any1 other than the MLE or a trade
 6 years ago '07        #76
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
he's a solid defese-minded pf. hes a pesky defender and likes to flop but hes solid.

however his contract is a bit too big and long for what he brings.

I wouldn't be surprised if cleveland waives/buys him out if theres a 1 time amnesty clause in the new cba
 6 years ago '06        #77
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Hold up, how do lakers fans think Varejao would just 'join yall'?? Last time I checked, dude has a 50 million dollar contract. Some of the lineups yall throwin out there are ridiculous

Kobe gettin 25 mill
Pau gettin 19 mill
Bynum gettin 15 mill
Odom gettin 9 mill

Unless yall get some special rules with the new CBA, I dont see how yall can add any1 other than the MLE or a trade
Honestly, if they get Verajao, I'm expecting them to try and trade both Bynum and Gasol for DWight. That would work money wise.
 6 years ago '05        #78
R0R0 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 MPLSallstar said:
Ya'll are some fools.. Varejao is a fu*king beast. He's like having Joakim on your squad.
THANK YOU!!!! :agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #79
R0R0 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11
 gottagat said:
if odom gets traded from the lakers his life is over
lol basicly!!
 06-17-2011, 11:26 AM         #80
ToNyYeYo G-UniT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
half of that made no sense.. i ain't the T/S.. Sam Amico is a sports writer and insider. I am discussing the topic that is posted, he is the informant because he has inside knowledge of what the Lakers are planning to do this off-season, i aint start the rumor .. what does me being a Nets fan have to do with anything.. you just caught feelings over Brown fu*kin your team up and your in denial..

I never called Brown a failure.. he had success with Cleveland masked by the fact he had a Lebron James at his physical prime.. If you watched Cleveland back then he would run ISOs for Lebron most of the game.. it was more Lebron creating that success for the Cavs from 03-10' rather then Brown having much to do with it.. He is a good defensive coach and it ends there.. I dont see him bringing immediate success to the Lakers if he already wants to move Pau, Bynum or Lamar for Anderson Varejao...

I dont get the last bit either.. You called LeBron a bum back then but he did everything for the Cavs apparently?
i called lebron a bum superstar with no closing out teams in the playoffs or finals, he had a good series against detroit don't get me wrong but it ends their, our team is way more well rounded then the cavs teams brown had, we have 3 all stars and bynum will b our 4th next year... just wait and see, i gurantee my lakers will finish better then your nets, i'll bet my avy on it, whateva u wanna do, name it... i'm down
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy