Justin Timberlake Refuses to Record with Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
STOLLE da K1D 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
boss
 06-17-2011, 07:56 AM         #82
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dont need eachother to continue to be great artists and successful people so....ah well.
 6 years ago '09        #83
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
Wow Jay-Z can be a fu*kin biatch at times
 6 years ago '07        #84
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 3502 3502
I wish they'd stop mixing R&B with hip hip. As if both genres haven't already lost their identity. IMO, rapping on a R&B song just kinda ruins the vibe of it.
 06-17-2011, 09:18 AM         #85
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This surprised me, props for Jay Z not doing this cause after that BOBW debacle.
 6 years ago '04        #86
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Dray said:
Artists like justin don't just pump out albums like majority of rappers

I bet he makes 1 song every month when hes in recording mode and i bet he was like man this album took so long to make and i dont even have plans for another one and you say next time?
naw they knocked out future s3x/love sounds in like 2 weeks. he just drops albums whenever he is in the mood to

BackBlock_OG said:

I'll give you my Lexus if you can find 3 people who know who JT is, but don't know who Jay-Z is. You acting like Jay-Z's hurting from not doing some corny a.ss NSYNC song. As big as you think JT is, Jay-Z is probably 3X richer.

It's funny, cuz I bet if you switched Jay's name w/ Eminem, all you would be reading is "Good for Marshall, fu*k JT!" "fu*k NSYNC" and sh*t like that. But since it's Hov, everybody's d!ckriding the boy band f*ggot.

nsync hasn't dropped an album in a decade so k!ll that noise. there more people that like his solo sh!t than don't

you sound hurt that jt told him straight up that if you want get on a song you gotta do it now because he might not drop another one after jay said he couldn't

i just want them to drop dope albums like that been doing but justin been tiptoeing around it and jay-z is doing whatever
 06-17-2011, 09:34 AM         #87
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ifu*kedUrMom said:
I wish they'd stop mixing R&B with hip hip. As if both genres haven't already lost their identity. IMO, rapping on a R&B song just kinda ruins the vibe of it.
Maybe the type of sh*t you listen to, but I guess you are a young boy.....In the 90's, R&B/Hip Hop Collabos>>>>>>

shiiiiiiiiiiiit Jodeci ft. Ghostface and Raekwon-Freakin You Remix>>>>>

i could go on for days
 6 years ago '04        #88
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 justinjones said:

nsync hasn't dropped an album in a decade so k!ll that noise. there more people that like his solo sh!t than don't

you sound hurt that jt told him straight up that if you want get on a song you gotta do it now because he might not drop another one after jay said he couldn't

i just want them to drop dope albums like that been doing but justin been tiptoeing around it and jay-z is doing whatever[/B]
I sound hurt? I can't name two JT songs if my life depended on it, NSYNC or solo. In fact, I'm happy Jay told him no, and I'm even more happy JT is not pressing it. That pop/f*ggot sh*t don't rock where I'm at. sorry.
 6 years ago '05        #89
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
after reading the article, it seems more so jay refused to work with justin
 6 years ago '06        #90
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
JT was right for thaking that stance - plus it didnt hurt him either. He wanted Jay when he was hot, not just becuase its Jay
 6 years ago '04        #91
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 SkateboardT said:
*sigh* another ignorant person who think music determines s3xuality. Who's forced himself to listen to "cool" music so that he doesn't get picked on by other people for listening to music THEY don't like.

grow a pair f*ggot.
I think you got me confused homie. I grew up hip hop. It wasn't something I chose b/c it was "cool". I grew up living/seeing what rappers were talking about. I'm not like you or the rest of these f*ggots on here. Sorry
 6 years ago '07        #92
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
Man the camel warriors are really coming out full force in this thread
 6 years ago '05        #93
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 regulate said:
fvck a justin timberfake. I ain't forgot how he did Janet dirty. ole bandwagon a.ss, fairwaether a.ss, privelaged silver spoon a.ss, first Michael Jackson is my idol but now neil diamond is the main influence in my career a.ss cracka. Dude is the epitomy of fake & vain in a industry thats full of em.

This thread is proof that the majority of bx is a bunch of whiteboys wishing they were black.
I wonder if Neil would work with Jay-
 6 years ago '09        #94
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
JT is a bi*ch for making this public tho.
 06-17-2011, 12:55 PM         #95
handsumone1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
ummmm... sounds more like Jay-Z didn't want to record w/ JT. Quick question, do people actually READ the posts, or do you just comment based off the thread title?
thats exactly what i was thinkin... i reading and im like hold up looks like jayz doesnt have tiime and white boi gettin offended:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #96
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
ahaa justin mad.
 6 years ago '10        #97
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 ajeana said:
including Timbaland, T.I., 50 Cent, Three 6 Mafia, and Pharrell Williams.
 6 years ago '10        #98
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 BrookLynnStiles said:
JT is a bi*ch for making this public tho.
man at the illiterate ppl in this thread....they asked JT the question. no like he said he i want an interview so i can out Jay-Z....justin wasnt talking no sh*t he just answered the question with a simple answer.
 6 years ago '10        #99
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 regulate said:
He has always had a very female-like/bi*chmade personality. This is normal for him.
and yet he still fu*ks more bi*ches than you have ever talked too....the hate is too strong
 6 years ago '04        #100
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
who cares......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy