LIL B - I'm Gay Album Cover

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,696 | Props total: 38542 38542
 6 years ago '10        #82
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
sh*t looks nice

I like that he put the "Im Happy" too now people won't look suspect buying it in stores lol
 6 years ago '08        #83
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
gay   
[gey] Show IPA
adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
 06-16-2011, 01:46 PM         #84
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
i thought that sh*t was "good times" theme for a min.
 6 years ago '05        #85
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
no n*gga no.. he fu*king up our classic art , and art work renditions..... on top of this bullsh*t
the fact he had to subtitle means that he knows it aint just words ....

on a side note doesnt this contridict the messages on the commercials that tells ppl calling something gay is a bad thing
 6 years ago '04        #86
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
lmao at the dumbasses in this thread... this f*ggot has yall brainwashed....

he trys to make all the retarded attention whoring sh*t sound good wit his bullsh*t cult philosphy..

same thing wit tyler and sh*t... all the f*ggots acting like f*ggots for atttention... and then their like "oh were jus being ourselves" no your acting like f*ggots to get attention... its called a cry for help...

its not art... its being edgy for attention... its using the stupidity of human beings to youradvantage

yu lames are drinking the kool aid.
 6 years ago '04        #87
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6492 6492
 notic99 said:
true but theres too many ignorant people who dont actually know the root meaning of the word "gay" so its understandable why he did it
i though the whole point of him naming it was so to make it just words rather then have it mean like that.

him putting (im happy) on it kinda k!lls its purpose
 6 years ago '05        #88
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 YoungFly said:
even tupac did things for attention, like start beef with big and puff. which resulted in the death of two great emcees. hate on lil b all u want, but what he's doing is well calculated.
anyways the cover is dope and thought provoking... too bad the content won't be.
 6 years ago '09        #89
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 Martel said:
anyways the cover is dope and thought provoking... too bad the content won't be.
its true tho, you really think b.i.g shot tupac in that building?

that freedom song was fire. He's pretty decent when he raps serious, i dont understand the ignorance of you people calling him a f*g
 6 years ago '06        #90
SM 38189 heat pts38189 OP
space
space
$127,976 | Props total: 67574 67574
 notic99 said:
source?
debuted it live on mtv's rapfix
 6 years ago '05        #91
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
its true tho, you really think b.i.g shot tupac in that building?

that freedom song was fire. He's pretty decent when he raps serious, i dont understand the ignorance of you people calling him a f*g
he never said BIG shot him..

[video - click to view]

he calls himself a f*g lol I don't understand lil b fans. they say words don't mean nothing, but get mad when people call him wack.. they say why u callin him gay/fag/a bi*ch when he calls himself it.
 6 years ago '07        #92
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,696 | Props total: 38542 38542
B told me I'm Gay won't be released in stores. just online
 6 years ago '05        #93
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Gm0ney85 said:
Wow, this n*gga cooking up fu*king classics... This nigs a genius, this sh*t is deep on so many levels!!

#TYBG
 06-16-2011, 04:28 PM         #94
thajman01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 truthfulness said:
your illiterate, it says im gay(im happy)
you're illiterate
 6 years ago '06        #95
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,221 | Props total: 4507 4507
 Blacknitro said:
It's not about rather or not he's homos3xual. It's about-

1. Educating ppl on the original meaning of the word without being blatant, which takes away from the shock effect, which is the whole entire purpose of him naming the albumI'm Gay

2. It's about being able to say whatever you want or be whoever you want without having to elaborate on it.

Putting I'm Happy in parenthesis take alot away from the power of the title and the power of free expression. That's just the bottomline. No hate, just the truth. Get off the homos3xual topic and realize that this guy ain't brave enough to do it his way.

He is suppose to be an example of someone who is unrestricted, but he's proving that he's just as restricted as the average Joe. He's proving that he's not a God or Based God and that he's just another human that compromises his expression in fear of criticism from other humans. He is Based-Human.
Lil b isn't restricted ,he does what he wants,he knows what hes doing,its better the way he did it, he doesn't want his fans being more attacked or a lot of rappers ignoring him,that's why I think he didn't just put "I'm gay" as a title.sh*t I woudn't be brave enough to do that. The title is already shocking ,let a real homo person title their album or whatever that.
 6 years ago '11        #96
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
This n*gga should be named lil R. FOR RETARDED
 06-16-2011, 05:20 PM         #97
The Prowler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
Lil b isn't restricted ,he does what he wants,he knows what hes doing,its better the way he did it, he doesn't want his fans being more attacked or a lot of rappers ignoring him,that's why I think he didn't just put "I'm gay" as a title.sh*t I woudn't be brave enough to do that. The title is already shocking ,let a real homo person title their album or whatever that.
Agree. Lil B is completely aware of the power of words and particularly of that word in contemporary times. Hip hop is so virulently and viscerally homophobic that the effect is the same with or without the parenthetical clarification.

Personally, I'm also glad he added the clarification. It's warranted in this case IMO. The definition of gay he's using is so rarely used in today's US sociopolitical climate it's damn near archaic -- so it would have undoubtedly lead to some unintentional misunderstandings among those unfamiliar with him. That's not his goal. His agenda is more about tolerance and defining individuality through breaking barriers within hip hop than about spurring confusion in order to specifically push the LGBTQ political cause.
 6 years ago '05        #98
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 The Prowler said:
Agree. Lil B is completely aware of the power of words and particularly of that word in contemporary times. Hip hop is so virulently and viscerally homophobic that the effect is the same with or without the parenthetical clarification.

Personally, I'm also glad he added the clarification. It's warranted in this case IMO. The definition of gay he's using is so rarely used in today's US sociopolitical climate it's damn near archaic -- so it would have undoubtedly lead to some unintentional misunderstandings among those unfamiliar with him. That's not his goal. His agenda is more about tolerance and defining individuality through breaking barriers within hip hop than about spurring confusion in order to specifically push the LGBTQ political cause.
y'all givin this dude too much credit

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #99
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Soo.. U guys are defending him by sayin he says he is gay, meaning happy... So whats your explination for him sayin "ima f*g ima lesbian"?... Shock value? Or he really is gay n is afraid to admit it
 6 years ago '08        #100
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 GetuOne said:
I know that he's trying to get a point accross, but the fact that he put (i'm happy) after it is just stupid. If he's trying to be edgy and put I'm Gay as an album cover, f*ckin put it up there like

I'M GAY!!!!!!! That's It!!! I'M GAY AND PROUD OF IT!!!
yep, the whole breaking barriers theme is nullified with the (I'm happy). Its a clarification to the word, leave it as just I'm Gay. It makes it seem like he doesn't really believe in what he's saying
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy