@LupeFiasco: "What's The Difference Between Osama and Obama?"

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 nickel said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

but naw ima read later...
lol aint that the truth
 6 years ago '07        #142
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,377 | Props total: 21453 21453
 Hovi Bryant said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #143
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Lupe articulated his reason well.. i can see what he says this, but I think anyone who has dug beneath the service KNOWS this country is fu*ked up and isnt "for the good" all the time. But people have to remember the President does not really "run" this country like people thinkdo. They really just propose plans. Congress is the ones that give it a go. The president may have plans (dont know if intentions are really bad or not) and when those plans takes its course, the military will carry out these plans in an abusive way, resultin in unnecessary deaths, out of the Presidents' control. I'm sayin tho maybe its like this....
 6 years ago '05        #144
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 3446 3446
fu*k politics and fu*k lupe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make good music and shut the fu*k up, use your music as an outlet. Snitching on twitter or whatever aint gangsta.
 6 years ago '04        #145
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Nyse03 said:
It's amazing to me that people still see a difference between Dems and Reps...this country is a facade...it truly lives up to its name...BABYLON

Oh...and do y'all American lovin motherfu*kers even know where this country ranks as far as it's education system goes? It's pretty sh*tty and you guys are validation...lmao...pathetic "Americans"
sooo where are you from?
 6 years ago '04        #146
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ronin said:
Name a government that doesn't commit terrorist activities, and to think the American government is the biggest terrorist on the planet proves people's opinions and views are swayed and influenced by the celebrities they worship
Anyone with common sense doesn't have to be influenced by celebrities or anyone else to recognize what's going on with this country...Sounds like some trolling sh*t to me..
 06-17-2011, 02:20 AM         #147
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lupe Fiasco said:
On one level I agree with a lot of stuff that Glenn Beck says

06-17-2011, 02:26 AM         #148
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Lupe wants to do this anti Obama thing as a black man and still be able to walk the Chi he better recruit Cornell West asap
 06-17-2011, 09:01 AM         #149
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
There's so much corruption and greed you couldn't start a major change like that without being k!lled MLK and Malcolm X style. We're talking about re-writing the very DNA of America.

They were already calling for Julian a.ssange's head and all he was doing was reporting news. The only choice you have is to accept reality. The Evil we do, allows us to live good Its the way the world works and will continue to do so.
im sorry....i refuse to accept the world for what it is....i do not plan on sitting on my hands either.
 6 years ago '07        #150
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Lupe Fiasco: "We Actually Have The Blood On Our Hands" Part II

Added to 2nd post...
 6 years ago '04        #151
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 ronin said:
Check this out,

You are not saying much. Lupe is not making the point I made, for if he was then he would have said it. fu*k all that "reading deeper" bullsh*t, that's a cop out to make the person you quote seem right. He said what he said, and I am not about to decipher his words to see the "light".

Point blank, YOU and any other person in this thread agreeing with Lupe is only agreeing because you want to seem like your so "Unconformist" and sh*t. YOU are conforming to a school of thought, and frame of mind rather you think so or not.

You have "Conformist" and "Non-Conformist"
*The purpose and ONLY purpose of a "Non-Conformist" is to disagree with what majority of the masses feel or say.

fu*k outta here n*gga, I see what you doing.

Last observation.....This "Ronin" character is the most obvious PAID government/nsa/mossad/cia etc... shill (or maybe a bot?) I have ever come across. Terrible training buddy.

Your tactics are obvious...trying to minimize the overwhelming agreeance with Lupe's comments by saying "you and the other person agreeing with Lupe blah blah blah". Shill, read the comments and tell me how many people agree.

The basis of your comment is to be a follower, or as you put it a "conformist". SHILL you might be able to play these stupid MK Ultra games with the majority of these dudes, but I'm not buying it.

For those that haven't read about this...

See Here:
And here:
And here:
 6 years ago '04        #152
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 justinjones said:
and after that then what?
Get prepared, get my a.ssets (not money) right, Wait til the situation gets like Greece's...then join the party (not as far away as you might think)
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy