@LupeFiasco: "What's The Difference Between Osama and Obama?"

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,645 | Props total: 9552 9552
 lflaxjr_1 said:
I AGREE WITH LUPE, AS WELL AS k!llER MIKE, AND DEAD PREZ BECAUSE THEY SPEAKING THAT REAL sh*t THAT NO OTHER RAPPERS SPEAKING.
DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS: JUST TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN, SAME sh*t DIFFERENT TOILET. IT'S LIKE WRESTING, IT'S ALL FAKE. bOTH PARTIES JUST f!ght OVER THE LEVERS OF POWER WHILE THEY KEEP THEIR SHEEPLE DISTRACTED FROM THE REAL POWER STRUCTURE.
BOTH PARTIES ADVOCATE THE SAME AGENDA'S. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH PARTY IS IN POWER ITS A CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS REGIMES AND THE SHEEPLE THAT ARE LOYAL TO THEIR POLITICAL PARTY WILL CONTINUE TO GET SCREWED BECAUSE FOR THEM IT'S FAKE TRIBALISM, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PARTY DOES WRONG YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT THEM. BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU BELONG TO THAT PARTY. THAT PUTS THEM IN A BOX THAT THEY CANT THINK OUTSIDE OF.

[pic - click to view]

i still think there is enough of people with this kind of thinking to start a riot in different cites on some f!ght club sh!t
 7 years ago '08        #122
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
lol, right. until your actions prove other wise im convinced it does. Majority of the American population are SO impressed and interested in the private lives of sports, movie and music stars is sickening.

I bet you keep up on sport's statistics, celebrity gossip and news more than you keep up on Journals of medicine, health and sciences. and say I am wrong.
my n*gga. you dont know sh*t about me...i know more about you then you know about me..and you got the nerve to talk sh*t about what my interests are when you gotta a ninja cartoon in your avy and sig? n*gga please.
 7 years ago '07        #123
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
I'm rioting
 7 years ago '10        #124
VeX 
space
avatar space
space
$3,723 | Props total: 47 47
i like lupe but this n*gga need to stfu with this sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #125
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Mathematic said:
my n*gga. you dont know sh*t about me...i know more about you then you know about me..and you got the nerve to talk sh*t about what my interests are when you gotta a ninja cartoon in your avy and sig? n*gga please.
like i said, until your actions prove otherwise, I aint hearing that bull
 7 years ago '08        #126
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
like i said, until your actions prove otherwise, I aint hearing that bull
first of all, i dont have to prove sh*t to some internet n*ggas...unlike you wit your emo a.ss..everytime you get challenged on some sh*t..you feel the need to get emo and extra on some explanation sh*t.... k!ll you gotdamn self wit that sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #127
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9906 9906
SMH @ THESE DUMB YOUNG RAPPERS


thats why i don't bump his sh*t.........never have & never will
 06-16-2011, 02:33 PM         #128
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Yea it does, because majority of you n*ggas in this thread hasn't spoken out on government injustices until Lupe spoke out.

Example in Point....

Where was ya'll's n*ggas "Why isn't War over now that Osama Bin Laden is Dead" threads? but i bet if Lupe said it, it would be a few topics and hundreds of post's from you d!ck riders agreeing and bashing President Obama. ya'll n*gga's follow, just like the rest, only difference ya'll follow against the grain and think ya'll more intelligent then the rest.

fu*k outta here.
i wasnt in those threads because im an aspiring hip-hop artist and i get on here to see and read what my fellow aspiring, and those already successful, hip-hop artists have going on. i dont get on here to go to the politics section. once again...your a.ssumption made an a.ss out of you...not me this time though
 7 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,561 | Props total: 27770 27770
 rhymetyme88 said:
okay true...but what good is it to accept reality and never try to change it when it is as flawed as this?
There's so much corruption and greed you couldn't start a major change like that without being k!lled MLK and Malcolm X style. We're talking about re-writing the very DNA of America.

They were already calling for Julian a.ssange's head and all he was doing was reporting news. The only choice you have is to accept reality. The Evil we do, allows us to live good Its the way the world works and will continue to do so.
 7 years ago '05        #130
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$235 | Props total: 1 1
 justinjones said:
i still think there is enough of people with this kind of thinking to start a riot in different cites on some f!ght club sh!t
people who share my views also want a peaceful revolution. Peaceful restoration of freedom. That's all we really want. The average good human being do not want destruction.
 7 years ago '05        #131
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Mathematic said:
first of all, i dont have to prove sh*t to some internet n*ggas...unlike you wit your emo a.ss..everytime you get challenged on some sh*t..you feel the need to get emo and extra on some explanation sh*t.... k!ll you gotdamn self wit that sh*t.
See this is always the answer to a loosing argument, because I argue my points without wavering all of a sudden I am "Emo".

You NEVER challenged me, because if you did it would be evident. but it IS evident I have challenged you, regardless of your emotions and feelings being touched on by what I have said, am saying or will say. it does not negate the fact I am correct.

You have yet to prove me wrong, so again......all due respect and I hope you don't get butt hurt over this, The fu*k outta here.
 7 years ago '08        #132
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
See this is always the answer to a loosing argument, because I argue my points without wavering all of a sudden I am "Emo".

You NEVER challenged me, because if you did it would be evident. but it IS evident I have challenged you, regardless of your emotions and feelings being touched on by what I have said, am saying or will say. it does not negate the fact I am correct.

You have yet to prove me wrong, so again......all due respect and I hope you don't get butt hurt over this, The fu*k outta here.
loosing argument? lmaooo im not even arguing with you...
it doesn't matter if I challenged you or another member challenged you..its the same result with you. your inner emo comes out and you become stubborn even when you're wrong and you wont admit it, ...ive seen this sh*t before with you...you're exhausting to debate with...im not sayin you're right or wrong in this case because its all matter of opinion.. my n*gga...but you on the other hand, get extra with these long a.ss drawn out posts and then you want to spill the sh*t over into a PM...cmon my dude...

the thing is, you equate long drawn out paragraph type post with truth...so, just because you write along a.ss response masquerading it as all fact that you're right?

its all matter of opinion, i cosign what Lupe said...period.

and the US is one if not the biggest terrorist in the world...history will show you that..


Last edited by supervillain; 06-16-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #133
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
Lupe is one of the biggest fu*king idiots of this generation
 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM         #134
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all suck. Lupe is doing the only thing he possibly can. He is trying to open a conversation about what's really going on. He can't do anything on his own. He has to get people to educate themselves on the topic. U can't do that if folk are gonna instantly say, "u just talking/looking for attention". U expect him to go out and remove our oppressive system and bringing about the revolution?

He's just one man who is upset because only a few seem to know/care about American policy, our history, where we are headed, and who's in control. If he makes people mad enough, then maybe he can make them go read a fu*king book to try and prove him wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #135
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 Mathematic said:
loosing argument? lmaooo im not even arguing with you...
it doesn't matter if I challenged you or another member challenged you..its the same result with you. your inner emo comes out and you become stubborn even when you're wrong and you wont admit it, ...ive seen this sh*t before with you...you're exhausting to debate with...im not sayin you're or right in this case because its all matter of opinion.. my n*gga...but you on the other hand, get extra with these long a.ss drawn out posts and then you want to spill the sh*t over into a PM...cmon my dude...

the thing is, you equate long drawn out paragraph type post with truth...so, just because you write along a.ss response masquerading it as all fact that you're right?

its all matter of opinion, i cosign what Lupe said...period.
1). It's wrong to articulate your views and opinions? (in relation to you saying I post long drawn out responses)
2). I PM'd you on this current convo? (and if you said I did, PLEASE show proof)
3). LMAO, you sounding like the EMOtional 1 right now. quit your bi*ching, if you don't want to argue (which we are doing regardless if you think we are not) then do yourself a favor and don't even post on this forum.

and last but not least, I have admitted when I was wrong, in this very post so lmao @ your EMOtional a.ss.

Edited to respond to your addition: If you say "America is the biggest terrorist, history shows this" instead of just saying it, post up some history facts to back your argument.


Last edited by RNOTY; 06-16-2011 at 03:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #136
EKEK 841 heat pts841
space
avatar space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 1991 1991
can u say pr?
 7 years ago '08        #137
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
1). It's wrong to articulate your views and opinions? (in relation to you saying I post long drawn out responses)
2). I PM'd you on this current convo? (and if you said I did, PLEASE show proof)
3). LMAO, you sounding like the EMOtional 1 right now. quit your bi*ching, if you don't want to argue (which we are doing regardless if you think we are not) then do yourself a favor and don't even post on this forum.

and last but not least, I have admitted when I was wrong, in this very post so lmao @ your EMOtional a.ss.

Edited to respond to your addition: If you say "America is the biggest terrorist, history shows this" instead of just saying it, post up some history facts to back your argument.
1)did i say it was wrong to articulate your views/opinions? stop trying to spin sh*t..

2)did i say you pm'd me about this current convo? another spin move..i was referring to another topic about you being a rapper and using the word bi*ch, which you claimed you never used in your raps. but thats another topic and please do not write a novel on it because we already dealt with that.

3)im emotional, n*gga get for real. im just stating observations.... another spin move..

and last but not least: this is just some examples in recent history, lets not dig any further...we just might dig up some bones...shall we even discuss the iraq war, or the Vietnam war? or even the Native Americans, or even Slavery or how the natives of Hawaii were treated and how we came to occupy Hawaii...lets get serious n*gga...the US is the biggest, if not, one of the biggest sh*t starters, bullys, and murders in the world....



Last edited by supervillain; 06-16-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #138
Nyse03 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
It's amazing to me that people still see a difference between Dems and Reps...this country is a facade...it truly lives up to its name...BABYLON

Oh...and do y'all American lovin motherfu*kers even know where this country ranks as far as it's education system goes? It's pretty sh*tty and you guys are validation...lmao...pathetic "Americans"
 7 years ago '07        #139
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,831 | Props total: 1328 1328
 JanyeWest said:
I completely agree. Hes just gonna look like he's talking out of his a.ss if he keeps at what he's doing. If he's that butthurt over the presidents then get in office yourself lupe



really? if u got serious problems with the president u should run for office or shut up? wow! what a great and feasible idea. let's all just run for president.
 7 years ago '04        #140
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,417 | Props total: 621 621
from the comments i understand why his best song on his cd isnt going to get spins it deserves which is words i never said. but what i like about lupe is that he dont care who's in office hes going at them, now since our president is black we gonna run from the truth
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
105 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy