NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 rhymetyme88 said:
which is the exact point lupe is making....we have been doing it wrong ALL ALONG....not recently...read deeper than skimming the main topics....our whole system of government is fu*ked...and yall are here saying "well thats just how it is" you anti-change anti-thought-provoking a.ss conformists this world will NEVER change because there are way too many like you.
change is a pipe dream. Money drives the world and in order for actual legitimate change to take place, a whole lot of powerful people have to lose a whole lot of money. That ain't happening
 06-16-2011, 02:57 PM         #102
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jillas31 said:
Nah man, you got it all wrong. The politicians are the PAWNS. They are controlled by the real "terrorists" the bankers (this is the most basic of explanations that can be given, do some research for further info).

The politicians are there to advance the interests of the "elite" "illuminati" "TPTB" or whatever the fu*k you want to call them. And if you look at history and where we are now and what the politicians have done for these "elite" there is no denying it.

And no, idiots, this is not just in America...it is essentially every advanced civilization in the world.

There is a Rothschild controlled Central Bank in every country in the world accept a few...go look it up.

OPEN YOUR MIND and FREE YOURSELF
:agreement6::applause:
 7 years ago '05        #103
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 rhymetyme88 said:
which is the exact point lupe is making....we have been doing it wrong ALL ALONG....not recently...read deeper than skimming the main topics....our whole system of government is fu*ked...and yall are here saying "well thats just how it is" you anti-change anti-thought-provoking a.ss conformists this world will NEVER change because there are way too many like you.
Check this out,

You are not saying much. Lupe is not making the point I made, for if he was then he would have said it. fu*k all that "reading deeper" bullsh*t, that's a cop out to make the person you quote seem right. He said what he said, and I am not about to decipher his words to see the "light".

Point blank, YOU and any other person in this thread agreeing with Lupe is only agreeing because you want to seem like your so "Unconformist" and sh*t. YOU are conforming to a school of thought, and frame of mind rather you think so or not.

You have "Conformist" and "Non-Conformist"
*The purpose and ONLY purpose of a "Non-Conformist" is to disagree with what majority of the masses feel or say.

fu*k outta here n*gga, I see what you doing.
 06-16-2011, 02:58 PM         #104
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
change is a pipe dream. Money drives the world and in order for actual legitimate change to take place, a whole lot of powerful people have to lose a whole lot of money. That ain't happening
okay true...but what good is it to accept reality and never try to change it when it is as flawed as this?
 7 years ago '10        #105
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 Jacc Blacc said:
can anyone answer this........if america and all its politicians, past present and future are terrorist then name a country that isnt ran by terrorist, sh*t if you see americans as terrorist then everyone is a terrorist then

all this psuedo-intellectual bullsh*t, all you woe is me spoiled kids k!ll me with this anti-america sh*t
America is one of the richest most developed countries in the world..

The government has used terrorism against their own people to perform terrorism towards other nations

All for natural resources,power, and money
 7 years ago '08        #106
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 DurtySoufReppin said:
America is one of the richest most developed countries in the world..

The government has used terrorism against their own people to perform terrorism towards other nations
cosign....
 06-16-2011, 03:00 PM         #107
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Check this out,

You are not saying much. Lupe is not making the point I made, for if he was then he would have said it. fu*k all that "reading deeper" bullsh*t, that's a cop out to make the person you quote seem right. He said what he said, and I am not about to decipher his words to see the "light".

Point blank, YOU and any other person in this thread agreeing with Lupe is only agreeing because you want to seem like your so "Unconformist" and sh*t. YOU are conforming to a school of thought, and frame of mind rather you think so or not.

You have "Conformist" and "Non-Conformist"
*The purpose and ONLY purpose of a "Non-Conformist" is to disagree with what majority of the masses feel or say.

fu*k outta here n*gga, I see what you doing.
you dont see a damn thing. im agreeing because i agree....stop telling me why im agreeing douche who the fu*k are you? the all knowing cartoon? in your words "fu*k outta here"
 7 years ago '04        #108
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 jillas31 said:
OPEN YOUR MIND and FREE YOURSELF
and after that then what?
 7 years ago '05        #109
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Mathematic said:
it dont got sh*t to do with worshiping celebs, homeboi.
Yea it does, because majority of you n*ggas in this thread hasn't spoken out on government injustices until Lupe spoke out.

Example in Point....

Where was ya'll's n*ggas "Why isn't War over now that Osama Bin Laden is Dead" threads? but i bet if Lupe said it, it would be a few topics and hundreds of post's from you d!ck riders agreeing and bashing President Obama. ya'll n*gga's follow, just like the rest, only difference ya'll follow against the grain and think ya'll more intelligent then the rest.

fu*k outta here.
 7 years ago '09        #110
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Mathematic said:
Look at PowerBar Ernie's response, i take the same stance.... just wanted it to be known that you are a dumb a.ss boy who doesn't know his own history...

Lupe = truth.com
didnt answer the question and your still stanning me, stop it with this groupie sh*t, dont you get tired of following me around like a lost puppy on boxden
 7 years ago '10        #111
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 ronin said:
LMAO, if Lupe said Obama was Christ reincarnated YOU would be saying "Damn, ya'll hating cause Christ is back"

STFU d!ck riders.
Jesus Christ never existed so y the fu*k would I believe that?
 06-16-2011, 03:02 PM         #112
benzsl4585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is a lupe fiasco??
 7 years ago '09        #113
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Jesus Christ doesn't exist so y the fu*k would I believe that?
oh now jesus dont exist, thats my cue to exit
 7 years ago '05        #114
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Jesus Christ never existed so y the fu*k would I believe that?
your so un-conformist and kool, can I be like you when I loose my mind and sense of understanding?
 7 years ago '08        #115
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
Yea it does, because majority of you n*ggas in this thread hasn't spoken out on government injustices until Lupe spoke out.

Example in Point....

Where was ya'll's n*ggas "Why isn't War over now that Osama Bin Laden is Dead" threads? but i bet if Lupe said it, it would be a few topics and hundreds of post's from you d!ck riders agreeing and bashing President Obama. ya'll n*gga's follow, just like the rest, only difference ya'll follow against the grain and think ya'll more intelligent then the rest.

fu*k outta here.
n*gga cut it out....
like i said...it aint got nothin to do with worshipin celebs...
 7 years ago '05        #116
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Mathematic said:
n*gga cut it out....
like i said...it aint got nothin to do with worshipin celebs...
lol, right. until your actions prove other wise im convinced it does. Majority of the American population are SO impressed and interested in the private lives of sports, movie and music stars is sickening.

I bet you keep up on sport's statistics, celebrity gossip and news more than you keep up on Journals of medicine, health and sciences. and say I am wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #117
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
it's a gimmick because he knows he's not going to get elected

just like Ron Paul runs for President as a gimmick because he knows that's the only way he can get attention....if he could spread his message otherwise he wouldn't have to resort to that

and just because America has more freedoms doesn't mean our country needs to play the role of world police just to maintain hegemony

have you been overseas though? America isn't that much ahead of other countries....and in terms of economy and education we're far behind....you can say things like this in most developed countries and nothing will happen to you
Who's not going to get elected? If you are speaking on Lupe, you do not know if he is or isn't going to get elected.

And who the hell said our country need's to play world police??? I NEVER have nor will feel it is the responsibility of ANY nation, Big or Small to play world police. We have TOO many issue's on the homefront to worry about what the hell happens in the middle east.

Have I been overseas? Yes!
America is ALOT more ahead of the Middle East, for example. so quit that sh*t, In terms of Economy and Education??? roflmao. How many foreigners come to America for "Ivory League" prestige schools??? And is not the dollar used in almost ALL countries of this world? You can't spend an Iraqi Dinar here in America, but You CAN spend a US Dollar over there. so what are you even Attempting to say?
 7 years ago '07        #118
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Choppa Style is playing in my head right now.
 7 years ago '05        #119
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$232 | Props total: 0 0
I AGREE WITH LUPE, AS WELL AS k!llER MIKE, AND DEAD PREZ BECAUSE THEY SPEAKING THAT REAL sh*t THAT NO OTHER RAPPERS SPEAKING.
DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS: JUST TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN, SAME sh*t DIFFERENT TOILET. IT'S LIKE WRESTING, IT'S ALL FAKE. bOTH PARTIES JUST f!ght OVER THE LEVERS OF POWER WHILE THEY KEEP THEIR SHEEPLE DISTRACTED FROM THE REAL POWER STRUCTURE.
BOTH PARTIES ADVOCATE THE SAME AGENDA'S. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH PARTY IS IN POWER ITS A CONTINUATION OF PREVIOUS REGIMES AND THE SHEEPLE THAT ARE LOYAL TO THEIR POLITICAL PARTY WILL CONTINUE TO GET SCREWED BECAUSE FOR THEM IT'S FAKE TRIBALISM, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PARTY DOES WRONG YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT THEM. BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU BELONG TO THAT PARTY. THAT PUTS THEM IN A BOX THAT THEY CANT THINK OUTSIDE OF.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by lflaxjr_1; 06-16-2011 at 03:15 PM..
 06-16-2011, 03:15 PM         #120
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i was pose to read dat sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy