@LupeFiasco: "What's The Difference Between Osama and Obama?"

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 rhymetyme88 said:
you are irrelevant to an intelligent debate...pretty sure my place in this is solid. state a good argument if you can, otherwise...go browse the womens panties section at victorias secret and look for one to put on your fu*k doll....
lol riiiiggghhhhtttt, is ur mom in that book? :hmm:
 7 years ago '04        #82
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 ronin said:
get...
all....
the...
way...
the fu*k outta here with that "blah blah blah" bullsh*t.
Ahhhh, I see now... you are the Boxden Troll. Serious question. Are you one of thousands of internet trolls on the government's payroll?

Does Uncle Sam have his p*nis in your mouth Scorpio??
 06-16-2011, 02:43 PM         #83
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these whack a.ss mofos are saying they didnt read then jumping into the argument/discussion.... good job...youre the epitome of an uneducated voter.
 7 years ago '09        #84
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
can anyone answer this........if america and all its politicians, past present and future are terrorist then name a country that isnt ran by terrorist, sh*t if you see americans as terrorist then everyone is a terrorist then

all this psuedo-intellectual bullsh*t, all you woe is me spoiled kids k!ll me with this anti-america sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #85
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 jillas31 said:
Ahhhh, I see now... you are the Boxden Troll. Serious question. Are you one of thousands of internet trolls on the government's payroll?

Does Uncle Sam have his p*nis in your mouth Scorpio??
1). Imagining 1 man's p*nis anywhere near or in another man = Homos3xual Fantasies on your part
2). It's "Ronin" not Scorpio, but good going
3). that sh*t was WWWEEEAAAKKKKK
 7 years ago '08        #86
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,112 | Props total: 23355 23355
 Jacc Blacc said:
can anyone answer this........if america and all its politicians, past present and future are terrorist then name a country that isnt ran by terrorist, sh*t if you see americans as terrorist then everyone is a terrorist then

all this psuedo-intellectual bullsh*t, all you woe is me spoiled kids k!ll me with this anti-america sh*t
its all the same
 7 years ago '05        #87
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

Thats my thing, NO country on this planet is Heaven/Paradise, even in spot's where current politics has not touched (I.E. clan's of individuals living off the land) there is STILL a hierarchy and "Political Bullsh*t" that will be met, that's LIFE
 7 years ago '10        #88
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Lupe spoke the truth...

if you don't believe what he said than you're just as delusional as the people that think Obama is here to help the country...Presidents don't get elected to change sh*t..they get elected to keep sh*t the same way... American has fed off hypocrisy since it was established and will continue..

All these politicians are hypocrites that are in it for nothing but the better of themselves

Obama is a terrorist... look up the meaning of terrorism or terrorist..

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 06-16-2011 at 02:53 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #89
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Arson said:
its all the same
so EVERY country is ran by terrorist is what your saying

so if everyones a bad guy then why single out america, that makes no sense at all
 7 years ago '08        #90
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Jacc Blacc said:
nothing constructive huh??? i repeat

he should be happy to live in a country where he can freely talk about his opinions, he can always leave though, no one is forcing him to stay in america, if you disagree cool......now hop of my dikk you fukkin ****
Look at PowerBar Ernie's response, i take the same stance.... just wanted it to be known that you are a dumb a.ss boy who doesn't know his own history...

Lupe = truth.com
 7 years ago '05        #91
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Lupe spoke the truth...

if you don't believe what he said than you're just as delusional as the people that think Obama is here to help the country...

Obama is a terrorist... look up the meaning of terrorism or terrorist
LMAO, if Lupe said Obama was Christ reincarnated YOU would be saying "Damn, ya'll hating cause Christ is back"

STFU d!ck riders.
 7 years ago '04        #92
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 DurtySoufReppin said:
Lupe spoke the truth...

if you don't believe what he said than you're just as delusional as the people that think Obama is here to help the country...

the government is a terrorist... look up the meaning of terrorism or terrorist..
 06-16-2011, 02:50 PM         #93
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Baltimore said:

[pic - click to view]

Great day for a Pac gif

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #94
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Lupe: "So there’s a certain level of hypocrisy that exists in America. And it started back from the constitution and all the people who wrote the Constitution and everything that they put in there it was good game, but all those people had slaves. The majority of the people had slaves or were sympathetic to slaveholders or were direct recipients of money from slavery and things like that and had businesses that dealt with plantations and people that had slaves. There’s a certain level of hypocrisy that existed from the inception of this country all the way up until today and we’re really just facing the remnants."
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: CO fu*king Sign!!! I been telling people this sh*t for years like since 8th grade my parents really showed me this country in a differemt Light in the constition we (black people) weren't even considered fully human....smh

as far as his comments about the president and government I agree the system is the beast and most of america are for the beast so when you speak against the system they attack you.

whats even smh worthy is the self hate for black lashing out against lupe for his comment when not 3 years ago immortal tech was saying alot of the same sh*t about our country and our president and recieved props for sh*t is dumfounding in alot of ways........

props to the boy lupe!!!
 7 years ago '08        #95
space
space
the US govt is the biggest terrorist on the planet...no matter whose in that head seat.
 06-16-2011, 02:53 PM         #96
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Thats my thing, NO country on this planet is Heaven/Paradise, even in spot's where current politics has not touched (I.E. clan's of individuals living off the land) there is STILL a hierarchy and "Political Bullsh*t" that will be met, that's LIFE
which is the exact point lupe is making....we have been doing it wrong ALL ALONG....not recently...read deeper than skimming the main topics....our whole system of government is fu*ked...and yall are here saying "well thats just how it is" you anti-change anti-thought-provoking a.ss conformists this world will NEVER change because there are way too many like you.
 7 years ago '08        #97
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,112 | Props total: 23355 23355
 Jacc Blacc said:
so EVERY country is ran by terrorist is what your saying

so if everyones a bad guy then why single out america, that makes no sense at all
he was asked specifically about his opinion on Obama so that led to singling out America maybe?
 7 years ago '05        #98
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Mathematic said:
the US govt is the biggest terrorist on the planet...no matter whose in that head seat.
Name a government that doesn't commit terrorist activities, and to think the American government is the biggest terrorist on the planet proves people's opinions and views are swayed and influenced by the celebrities they worship
 7 years ago '04        #99
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
 Jacc Blacc said:

Nah man, you got it all wrong. The politicians are the PAWNS. They are controlled by the real "terrorists" the bankers (this is the most basic of explanations that can be given, do some research for further info).

The politicians are there to advance the interests of the "elite" "illuminati" "TPTB" or whatever the fu*k you want to call them. And if you look at history and where we are now and what the politicians have done for these "elite" there is no denying it.

And no, idiots, this is not just in America...it is essentially every advanced civilization in the world.

There is a Rothschild controlled Central Bank in every country in the world accept a few (And the ones that don't are being invaded as we speak)...go look it up.

OPEN YOUR MIND and FREE YOURSELF

Last edited by jillas31; 06-29-2011 at 08:23 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #100
space
space
 ronin said:
Name a government that doesn't commit terrorist activities, and to think the American government is the biggest terrorist on the planet proves people's opinions and views are swayed and influenced by the celebrities they worship
it dont got sh*t to do with worshiping celebs, homeboi.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy