Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
102 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
79 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
jillas31 
space
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 25 25
Lupe is too intelligent for people on this forum (Americans in general)...No offense to any particular person, just being honest.
 7 years ago '05        #62
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1426 1426
dude makes some good points..if you pay attention.you would see some of the sh*t he sees too
 7 years ago '05        #63
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 jillas31 said:
Lupe is too intelligent for people on this forum (Americans in general)...No offense to any particular person, just being honest.
No offense to you in particular but stfu
 7 years ago '04        #64
jillas31 
space
space
space
 Cutty Olds said:
No it's not dumb, it makes perfect sense Do you understand the meaning of the word "hate"

If he's SO pissed about it then why not make a change or push towards a tangible goal to make a change..But this n*gga couldn't even get his OWN ALBUM out on his OWN terms...You think being in charge and running sh*t is easy? No, it's easy to fu*king talk, Put up or shut up.

To compare Osama and Obama is BEYOND fu*king ridiculous
really? How so? I thought Lupe compared Obama and Osama pretty well. Its just that from your perspective (I am a.ssuming) people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria etc... don't count or don't matter. In your opinion, It is ok to go k!ll, without reason I might add, innocent Iraqi, pakistani and Afghani citizens?

At the end of the day, either way you look at it, it is still k!lling innocent people.

What's the ridiculous part?
 7 years ago '04        #65
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,716 | Props total: 2314 2314
Well if Osama was our leader, we'd probably dead by now.. fu*k outta here, Lupe
 06-16-2011, 02:27 PM         #66
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima grab my nuts and give lupe props for sayin the truth and not hiding behind the curtains when they asked him to reiterate. he said real sh*t. people just arent ready for the truth
 7 years ago '04        #67
jillas31 
space
space
space
 ronin said:
No offense to you in particular but stfu
Says the man with the cartoon drawing...

Go back to your fantasyland homey...this is real life talk

Last edited by jillas31; 06-16-2011 at 02:29 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #68
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 jewelz1132 said:
Well if Osama was our leader, we'd probably dead by now.. fu*k outta here, Lupe
YOU would be dead, I aint strapping sh*t to my body that explodes, fu*k outta here lmao
 7 years ago '05        #69
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 jillas31 said:
Says the man with the cartoon drawing...
say's the fluke a.ss internet sports bookie
 7 years ago '05        #70
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 rhymetyme88 said:
ima grab my nuts and give lupe props for sayin the truth and not hiding behind the curtains when they asked him to reiterate. he said real sh*t. people just arent ready for the truth
so because he goes against the grain he said some deep sh*t? fu*k outta here, ya'll riding lupe just to be different now.
 06-16-2011, 02:30 PM         #71
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and he didnt put his album out on his own..... CUTTY OLDS.....because he wanted to put out L-U-P-end but they wanted him to make something for the mainstream before he went out.....
 7 years ago '08        #72
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,423 | Props total: 24300 24300
yet again lupe speaks the truth
 7 years ago '09        #73
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,411 | Props total: 105 105
he thinks its easy to go to war and limit the k!llings we do

ITS FUKING WAR
 06-16-2011, 02:34 PM         #74
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
so because he goes against the grain he said some deep sh*t? fu*k outta here, ya'll riding lupe just to be different now.
nah you got me twisted....you dont got me at all actually....you cant just a.ssume that because i agree with what he said that im riding the dude.....shut that ignorant sh*t up. i been on the "this country is fu*ked and our government is the one fu*king us" boat for a long time....his opinion can have two reactions...agree/disagree....i choose agree....now...read the article and do some research on foreign affairs and how twisted our government is before a.ssuming anything.
 7 years ago '05        #75
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
he thinks its easy to go to war and limit the k!llings we do

ITS FUKING WAR

Exactly,
Again, I am not advocating nor supporting the murder or death of ANYONE. but War is NOT an Xbox Game where you can re-do a k!ll, nor is it a Sport in which innocents are spared. If War was to break out here in America Against "The People" and the Government, No emphasis would be placed on saving innocents.

are we forgetting...
*Waco
*Philly & The Group "Move" where...and I quote...
police dropped a bomb on [The] block, k!lling five children and six adult members of the militant group MOVE and incinerating 61 row homes.

War is not a game of tag or a child's activity.
 7 years ago '08        #76
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Jacc Blacc said:
lupe is trying to fix america??

dude said america and its presidents are the biggest terrorist

thats not fixing sh*t, if i felt america was the land of evil and the birth place of everything wrong with this world....then i would not live here, it wouldnt make sense to

theres so many countries, lands, regions, if you hate america theres nothing keeping you here
you obviously dont know your history you dumb a.ss boy.....
 7 years ago '05        #77
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 rhymetyme88 said:
nah you got me twisted....you dont got me at all actually....you cant just a.ssume that because i agree with what he said that im riding the dude.....shut that ignorant sh*t up. i been on the "this country is fu*ked and our government is the one fu*king us" boat for a long time....his opinion can have two reactions...agree/disagree....i choose agree....now...read the article and do some research on foreign affairs and how twisted our government is before a.ssuming anything.
get...
all....
the...
way...
the fu*k outta here with that "blah blah blah" bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #78
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 1612 1612
 jillas31 said:

props..I dont even want to debate with anyone here on this topic, but I came to mention that the things Lupe is speaking of is beyond a lot of peoples understanding.
 7 years ago '09        #79
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,446 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Mathematic said:
you obviously dont know your history you dumb a.ss boy.....
nothing constructive huh??? i repeat

lupe is trying to fix america??

dude said america and its presidents are the biggest terrorist

thats not fixing sh*t, if i felt america was the land of evil and the birth place of everything wrong with this world....then i would not live here, it wouldnt make sense to

theres so many countries, lands, regions, if you hate america theres nothing keeping you here
he should be happy to live in a country where he can freely talk about his opinions, he can always leave though, no one is forcing him to stay in america, if you disagree cool......now hop of my dikk you fukkin ****
 06-16-2011, 02:41 PM         #80
rhymetyme88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
get...
all....
the...
way...
the fu*k outta here with that "blah blah blah" bullsh*t.
you are irrelevant to an intelligent debate...pretty sure my place in this is solid. state a good argument if you can, otherwise...go browse the womens panties section at victorias secret and look for one to put on your fu*k doll....
Home      

most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
36 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
110 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy