@LupeFiasco: "What's The Difference Between Osama and Obama?"

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2011, 10:58 AM         #41
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
fu*king stupid,

Hating the Government & President = Hating the Power Structure who run's this country.

How did you even equate hating the Gov/President with hating America?!?!

I hate stupid ignorant a.ss females, doesn't mean I hate pus*y. lmao fu*k out of here
n*gga what you need to reread something

you must not know what =/= means or something
 06-16-2011, 10:59 AM         #42
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
so heres a question to lupe if america and everything in america is so bad, then what country is good

if america is a terrorist and our president, scratch that every president in america past, present AND FUTURE are terrorist then which country is ran by a non-terrorist

someone ask the dikkhead that question and watch how fast he tap dances around that question and not give a direct answer
where did he say that??
 6 years ago '05        #43
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Matt504 said:
I can't tell if you're trolling about the America part so I won't address it.

Black panthers are a lost cause, and actually do more harm than good, lest we not forget how they intimidated people into voting for Obama.

and people are walking around as if Lupe is shoving his opinion down their throats, he made a few statements on how he personally feels and people feel like he should shut up about it unless he has a plan to do something about it? you guys can't be serious.
Trolling?

Now How am I trolling in a topic about Lupe, America and Our Government? I have stayed on topic in every reply within this posting.

Now if you want to admit you have no response to my comments on America then say so, but don't cop out with the "You trolling" bullsh*t.

And How were the Black Panthers a Lost cause? do you even KNOW of the black panthers, and I am not speaking on symbols, or movies but have you actually read up on what they were about? and the Current "Black Panthers" who intimidated people to vote for President Obama is NOT the Black Panthers I was referring to, or are they the same Black Panthers who fought against injustices. so fu*k that racist, bigot, arrogant party of individuals masquerading under the title.

And YES, when you are a celebrity what you say's has weight. and he should realize that. again, for example...what you and I say here on a message forum wont ripple in a glass of water. what lupe says on twitter (for example) has the ability and chance to ripple world wide. He shouldn't speak about injustices if he doesn't have a plan to fix it, and if you feel that is stupid then clearly you are all talk and no action as well. 's all im saying
 6 years ago '05        #44
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 truthfulness said:
n*gga what you need to reread something

you must not know what =/= means or something
what does =/= mean?
 06-16-2011, 11:04 AM         #45
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
what does =/= mean?
does not equal
 6 years ago '05        #46
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:
I don't see the contradiction seeing as how I've never once said in this thread that "talking about it is the right thing to do"

People speak out against the government, personally we all have the power to bring about some type of change regardless of how small or large it may be, but we depend on our elected officials to represent us, which is why we vote for the person who best represents our values, which does in fact count as "doing something about it"
You know of "Electoral Colleges" ?
 6 years ago '05        #47
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 truthfulness said:
does not equal
then my apologies
 06-16-2011, 11:06 AM         #48
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
this dude is so lame... if you dont like it here then move the fuk to yemen or some random muslim country... want to talk sh*t but still stay safe in america and reap the benefits........ fukin 5%er
yeah because every country except america is a muslim country.

canada, and europe are just as good if not better than america
 6 years ago '05        #49
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
i know elzhi
 6 years ago '04        #50
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Matt504 said:
I'm intrigued, I'd love to hear your opinion on why his ideology is flawed.
The part where he compares Osama to Obama...he loses a sense of perception and makes everything seem so black and white...
 6 years ago '04        #51
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
 JanyeWest said:
Lupe actually backed up his case better than I thought he would. America can be greedy as hell everyone knows that but there's nothing lupe can do about it his voice isn't gonna change how messed up the world is it's too far gone. I respect his opinion tho
 6 years ago '09        #52
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 159 159
Have to read later
 6 years ago '04        #53
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
if he is the "intelligent" rapper he is, he would have to understand the situations he's talking about aren't just issues where you pick sides...

he's pretty much giving us a political view, an OPINION but really wanting people to believe it

that's where i have to wonder

if you are as smart as you want people to believe, then why can't you understand that? or is he just saying what some may want to hear...
 6 years ago '09        #54
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Nah I read it for real. Been listening to Wasalu for years now and I have to admit he explained himself a lot better than I thought he would. That being said I really do question his motivation when he says this sorta stuff. And yeah I understand he said the same about Bush when Kayne apologized during all that drama about Bush's book. Even then although I didn't like policies I felt that his statement was more so for shock value than to actually start genuine dialogue.

He's not an idiot, he knows that when he uses words like "terrorist", "imperialism", and the like that what kind of reaction he's going to get. That's why I can't fully support him although some of the points he makes I believe are valid. If he truly was about trying to make a change you can't say things for shock value and then try to later clean it up. No matter how well you present your argument the message gets lost from the media and people using your words and putting a political spin on it. Why would you even bother doing this and having people discredit you as an extremist if you truly want you opinion heard?

He also is always bashing our government and the way we do things. I'm not saying he's totally wrong because he isn't and only a fool would think so. The thing he seems to be failing to realize is you can't say our foundation is screwed up and leave it at that. He's the same person who says he doesn't vote. I think if he truly cared and wanted to make a change he would understand you have to work within the system. Whether that's supporting an independent candidate, running for a government position yourself, or working with lobbyists. There's nothing admirable about a man or woman who sits around complaining, but can't offer any logical solutions to the problem.

And the issues he addresses aren't any that I haven't heard of. Maybe most people don't keep on current events like I do, but he's not bringing any new information to me. He isn't saying "you can read about this here" or "see this interview here". He is making claims about what is going on, but isn't giving his listeners and doubters anything solid to go off of. Sure blood diamonds and oil wars we've heard that before. What is he saying new? How is he provoking thought? Unless I'm wrong and someone can point me in the direction of he being more specific and offering solutions.

And by the way who is doing the interviewing here?

This is basically the majority of my opinion on the topic at hand.
 6 years ago '04        #55
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Aces Up said:

[pic - click to view]

Nah I read it for real. Been listening to Wasalu for years now and I have to admit he explained himself a lot better than I thought he would. That being said I really do question his motivation when he says this sorta stuff. And yeah I understand he said the same about Bush when Kayne apologized during all that drama about Bush's book. Even then although I didn't like policies I felt that his statement was more so for shock value than to actually start genuine dialogue.

He's not an idiot, he knows that when he uses words like "terrorist", "imperialism", and the like that what kind of reaction he's going to get. That's why I can't fully support him although some of the points he makes I believe are valid. If he truly was about trying to make a change you can't say things for shock value and then try to later clean it up. No matter how well you present your argument the message gets lost from the media and people using your words and putting a political spin on it. Why would you even bother doing this and having people discredit you as an extremist if you truly want you opinion heard?

He also is always bashing our government and the way we do things. I'm not saying he's totally wrong because he isn't and only a fool would think so. The thing he seems to be failing to realize is you can't say our foundation is screwed up and leave it at that. He's the same person who says he doesn't vote. I think if he truly cared and wanted to make a change he would understand you have to work within the system. Whether that's supporting an independent candidate, running for a government position yourself, or working with lobbyists. There's nothing admirable about a man or woman who sits around complaining, but can't offer any logical solutions to the problem.

And the issues he addresses aren't any that I haven't heard of. Maybe most people don't keep on current events like I do, but he's not bringing any new information to me. He isn't saying "you can read about this here" or "see this interview here". He is making claims about what is going on, but isn't giving his listeners and doubters anything solid to go off of. Sure blood diamonds and oil wars we've heard that before. What is he saying new? How is he provoking thought? Unless I'm wrong and someone can point me in the direction of he being more specific and offering solutions.

And by the way who is doing the interviewing here?
props
 6 years ago '04        #56
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 truthfulness said:
the dumbest sh*t ever.... the way to fix america is too talk about what's wrong with it and get people thinking, where did he say he hates america
No it's not dumb, it makes perfect sense Do you understand the meaning of the word "hate"

If he's SO pissed about it then why not make a change or push towards a tangible goal to make a change..But this n*gga couldn't even get his OWN ALBUM out on his OWN terms...You think being in charge and running sh*t is easy? No, it's easy to fu*king talk, Put up or shut up.

To compare Osama and Obama is BEYOND fu*king ridiculous
 6 years ago '08        #57
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Lupe>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #58
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
Im just here for the Didn't read gifs
 6 years ago '05        #59
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

murdmon said:
Im just here for the Didn't read gifs
 6 years ago '10        #60
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I will read this tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy