@LupeFiasco: "What's The Difference Between Osama and Obama?"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #22
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 Jacc Blacc said:
if he hates america and thinks america is so bad........why does he still live here

im not a fan of obama, im a proud republican, but to bash obama and say he's no different then osama??? this is the same dude that said america deserved 9/11 and he has no sympathy for the people

this dude is a fukkin dikkhead
did he really say that?wow

but for living in america,that's different,he was born and raised in america,it's his country plus theres differents between political envoirnment and living envoirnment,cuz afterall,america still owns the world's most resources,got most intelligent people around the world working for them
 06-16-2011, 10:34 AM         #23
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Now, THATS the dumbest sh*t ever

To solve problems, you don't just talk about them. you act to correct them, if a n*gga is beating your face in and about to shoot you are you going to "Talk it out", f!ght or take flight?

fu*k out of here,

what Jacc Blacc said make's sense, if you don't like America then it's several other continents, and thousands of other countries one can take up new citizenship in.
your retarded, i said to talk abotu and get people THINKING, if u dont talk to people about it the THOUGHT of putting things into ACTION wont cross their MINDS..
 7 years ago '09        #24
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 ronin said:
Now, THATS the dumbest sh*t ever

To solve problems, you don't just talk about them. you act to correct them, if a n*gga is beating your face in and about to shoot you are you going to "Talk it out", f!ght or take flight?

fu*k out of here,

what Jacc Blacc said make's sense, if you don't like America then it's several other continents, and thousands of other countries one can take up new citizenship in.
I think lupe is doing his thing,he don't have that much of power except for maybe publicity,be honestly best thing he can do about it I think it's either making records about it or talk about it.
 7 years ago '06        #25
JanyeWest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
Nah I feel you man I didn't mean I think he's talking out of his a.ss but he's bout to go on the oreilly factor and who knows what else after that so if he just continues to "talk" about these issues and not act on them like dude above said then it'll appear to the masses(especially f*ggets on bx) that he's talking out of his a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,445 | Props total: 6517 6517
being on level the that he is at. if america is so bad couldn't he get in contact with some political official to see if any changes could be made to it?

not saying that anything could happen from it but he could be doing more than just talking about it
 7 years ago '05        #27
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Matt504 said:
The underlying issue here that very few people will admit to is that, anyone who opposes anything that Obama has to say is: Racist if you're white, or "doing it for attention" if you're black or any other generally liberal voting minority.
it's not even that,

When you are a celebrity, artist, or individual who has a fan following. you take on new and certain responsibilities that us "Average" Joe's don't have.

You being in those "positions of power" causes (rather you want it to or not) you to become influential AND a role model. Now with that being said, let's say someone here on Boxden has the PERFECT solution for fixing the economy or ending T.W.A.T. [The War Against Terror ] he/she will make LESS if ANY impact at all. but if a celebrity, or artist who has the lime light, fan following, people ear's say's something that lack's a solution people take it and run with it like Dion into the in-zone.

If Lupe TRULY feel's that way, then it's kool. but him voicing his opinion mean's he SHOULD have a solution for these problems, or just shut the fu*k up about them. because if he doesn't have a solution then it appears to some as him just asking for attention.
 7 years ago '05        #28
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 truthfulness said:
your retarded, i said to talk abotu and get people THINKING, if u dont talk to people about it the THOUGHT of putting things into ACTION wont cross their MINDS..
Thinking does what?

I like to THINK im rich, I like to THINK im going to be rich but if I do nothing to bring that into reality then just talking/thinking about it means absolutely nothing. thats a problem that our generation has, we always want to protest and speak out about some sh*t but when it comes to physical solutions or actually implementing a fix for a issue we have NO idea how or what to do.

Talking, thinking is kool. but if you jump out there on a serious issue and speak about it you better very well have the heart and ball's to solve that issue/problem or quit wasting my bandwidth with that bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #29
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,413 | Props total: 17619 17619

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #30
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
wow i really wanted to hear what he had to say but dude is an idiot and his ideology is flawed...

it really makes me wonder do these dudes talk to hustle or if they really care
 7 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 abstruse said:
I think lupe is doing his thing,he don't have that much of power except for maybe publicity,be honestly best thing he can do about it I think it's either making records about it or talk about it.
He doesn't have that much power?

He has hundred's of thousands of fan's, who [If we have amnesia] got together to protest the release of his album. now how come Lupe doesn't take those some individuals and tell them to use that very same energy and drive to bring about a positive change for the American people?

We focus our attention, energy and efforts on sh*t that means NOTHING. when if Lupe really wanted change, he would have his fan's vote his a.ss into office as a rep for his state and go about changing laws.

Rhymefast is a perfect example (Again)
 7 years ago '06        #32
JanyeWest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
Thinking does what?

I like to THINK im rich, I like to THINK im going to be rich but if I do nothing to bring that into reality then just talking/thinking about it means absolutely nothing. thats a problem that our generation has, we always want to protest and speak out about some sh*t but when it comes to physical solutions or actually implementing a fix for a issue we have NO idea how or what to do.

Talking, thinking is kool. but if you jump out there on a serious issue and speak about it you better very well have the heart and ball's to solve that issue/problem or quit wasting my bandwidth with that bullsh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #33
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 truthfulness said:
the dumbest sh*t ever.... the way to fix america
lupe is trying to fix america??

dude said america and its presidents are the biggest terrorist

thats not fixing sh*t, if i felt america was the land of evil and the birth place of everything wrong with this world....then i would not live here, it wouldnt make sense to

theres so many countries, lands, regions, if you hate america theres nothing keeping you here
 7 years ago '05        #34
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:
actually it doesn't make sense, first of all America is basically the last stand, there are no other "Americas" out there, and slowly America is falling, it's easy to give up and say fu*k it and move to China, but this is OUR country!
Whoa whoa whoa,

"There are no other 'Americas' out there" lmao, you mean "No other countries LIKE America" ??? Because we have "Central AMERICA" as well as "South AMERICA"

2ndly, if people honestly felt this was OUR country then they would quit with the lip-professing and get into acting. Black Panthers was 1 of the LAST REAL groups of individuals who attempted to bring change here in America through Action and not talk alone.

My main argument is talking about it until ya lip's fall off will do NOTHING. so Lupe should stop wasting his breath if he isn't going to put a plan of action into play to fix the injustices he talks about.
 06-16-2011, 10:47 AM         #35
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
lupe is trying to fix america??

dude said america and its presidents are the biggest terrorist

thats not fixing sh*t, if i felt america was the land of evil and the birth place of everything wrong with this world....then i would not live here, it wouldnt make sense to

theres so many countries, lands, regions, if you hate america theres nothing keeping you here
hating the gov and president=/= hating america
 7 years ago '09        #36
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 justinjones said:
being on level the that he is at. if america is so bad couldn't he get in contact with some political official to see if any changes could be made to it?

not saying that anything could happen from it but he could be doing more than just talking about it
lupe already said ALL american politicians cant be trusted......so obviously he doesnt trust ANY OF THEM
 7 years ago '05        #37
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Matt504 said:
There's almost nothing that can be done now seeing as how most of the problems that Lupe has with America, stem from it's inception. Hypocrisy from yesterday can't be undone today. I don't agree with Lupe on a lot, such as him calling Limbaugh and Beck racists, but Lupe should get respect simply because he's not your typical rapper who rants and when it's time to back it up, they simply can't
You just contradicted the entirety of your whole argument. you say Lupe talking about it is the right thing to do, but yet you turn right around and say "Hypocrisy from yesterday can't be undone today"

So then WHY THE FUKK is Lupe talking then? if what he is speaking on things that (happened in the past) can't be undone today, then Lupe need's to stfu right?

Lupe get's my respect because he's a Human, fu*k rapper, fu*k social-ill's outspoken guy and all those other queer a.ss titles. But what I disagree with is ANYONE, Man or Woman speaking out against a Government who THEY have the power to fix but yet, just want to stand on a Soap Box and get cheer's and thumbs up.

Like I said, Lupe has my respect. but my disagreement with him, you and any other person who complains is this..... If you complain about our Government then my next question is What are YOU doing to fix/correct it???
 7 years ago '09        #38
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 truthfulness said:
hating the gov and president=/= hating america
so heres a question to lupe if america and everything in america is so bad, then what country is good

if america is a terrorist and our president, scratch that every president in america past, present AND FUTURE are terrorist then which country is ran by a non-terrorist

someone ask the dikkhead that question and watch how fast he tap dances around that question and not give a direct answer
 7 years ago '11        #39
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752

[pic - click to view]

Nah I read it for real. Been listening to Wasalu for years now and I have to admit he explained himself a lot better than I thought he would. That being said I really do question his motivation when he says this sorta stuff. And yeah I understand he said the same about Bush when Kayne apologized during all that drama about Bush's book. Even then although I didn't like policies I felt that his statement was more so for shock value than to actually start genuine dialogue.

He's not an idiot, he knows that when he uses words like "terrorist", "imperialism", and the like that what kind of reaction he's going to get. That's why I can't fully support him although some of the points he makes I believe are valid. If he truly was about trying to make a change you can't say things for shock value and then try to later clean it up. No matter how well you present your argument the message gets lost from the media and people using your words and putting a political spin on it. Why would you even bother doing this and having people discredit you as an extremist if you truly want you opinion heard?

He also is always bashing our government and the way we do things. I'm not saying he's totally wrong because he isn't and only a fool would think so. The thing he seems to be failing to realize is you can't say our foundation is screwed up and leave it at that. He's the same person who says he doesn't vote. I think if he truly cared and wanted to make a change he would understand you have to work within the system. Whether that's supporting an independent candidate, running for a government position yourself, or working with lobbyists. There's nothing admirable about a man or woman who sits around complaining, but can't offer any logical solutions to the problem.

And the issues he addresses aren't any that I haven't heard of. Maybe most people don't keep on current events like I do, but he's not bringing any new information to me. He isn't saying "you can read about this here" or "see this interview here". He is making claims about what is going on, but isn't giving his listeners and doubters anything solid to go off of. Sure blood diamonds and oil wars we've heard that before. What is he saying new? How is he provoking thought? Unless I'm wrong and someone can point me in the direction of he being more specific and offering solutions.

And by the way who is doing the interviewing here?
 7 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,445 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Jacc Blacc said:
so heres a question to lupe if america and everything in america is so bad, then what country is good

if america is a terrorist and our president, scratch that every president in america past, present AND FUTURE are terrorist then which country is ran by a non-terrorist

someone ask the dikkhead that question and watch how fast he tap dances around that question and not give a direct answer
i was about to say something like that after you replied to what i said earlier.

i know america/politicians have done some fuked up sh!t, but it could be so much worse than it is now

unless he going to start a riot he should try to do a panel or something. he might not trust them but if he wants america to be different he got to run through them politicians that he didn't vote for(since he doesn't vote at all)

he has the stature to have some kind of pull when many people don't
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy