Top 10 NCCA bball Frontcourts For 2011-12

most viewed right now
 187
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 105
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Bezerk said:
Plus, in the last 10 years, Duke has also had Duhon, Nolan and Daniel Ewing.......
The fu*k are you talking about....
bum, bum and bum

Duke takes 4 and 5 star players and turn em into robotic bums
 6 years ago '06        #182
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Bezerk said:
You're drunk. J-Will is the best player in the ACC in forever... Lets not kid ourselves.
Jay will had a better college career, I'll give you that, but as far as talking about nba, Ty law and Felton got Kyrie and Jay Will. Now I think Jay will was unlucky about what happend to him and he could've been good but still, and Kyrie hasn't played in the nba yet, although I think he will be good.
 06-21-2011, 04:59 PM         #183
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duhon was top 10 in a.ssist in the NBA two seasons ago, has a National title, and been getting millions for years. UNC has 2 PGs in the league. Only 2 PGs to get drafted...............
 06-21-2011, 05:00 PM         #184
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Jay will had a better college career, I'll give you that, but as far as talking about nba, Ty law and Felton got Kyrie and Jay Will. Now I think Jay will was unlucky about what happend to him and he could've been good but still, and Kyrie hasn't played in the nba yet, although I think he will be good.
n*gga, shut up...
 06-21-2011, 05:01 PM         #185
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You bias n*ggas can't beat my facts... you are making your "points" off of opinion. You are bias... so until you get facts, stfu.
 6 years ago '06        #186
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Bezerk said:
You bias n*ggas can't beat my facts... you are making your "points" off of opinion. You are bias... so until you get facts, stfu.

Ok because, Kyrie and and Jay will are better nba players then Ty law and Felton right now. Jay will is a lot better than Ty law and Felton in college I gave you that. Also I'm not bias, that's some lil kiddy ish. Duke has a deeper crop of point guards this decade but that's obvious, I'm not even arguing that.
 06-21-2011, 07:37 PM         #187
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Ok because, Kyrie and and Jay will are better nba players then Ty law and Felton right now. Jay will is a lot better than Ty law and Felton in college I gave you that. Also I'm not bias, that's some lil kiddy ish. Duke has a deeper crop of point guards this decade but that's obvious, I'm not even arguing that.
But that's the point... this kid says UNC produces PGs, and I was like wait, they have 2? And they're two aren't even Kyrie and J-Will, plus you have others from Duke in the same span. UNC doesn't have others.
I'm not trashing UNC, but come on son....
Other n*ggas just want to get in an argue against duke cuz they hate Duke vs. looking at what this kid is saying, and what I'm actually refuting here.
 06-21-2011, 08:04 PM         #188
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yet where is duhon? I havent seen him... ewing? Even in lg anymore? Jwill got us if u talkin cbball gameday edition analyst wise.. oh and felton was 6th in the lg in a.ssists last year f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #189
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
Uconn and UK the top 2 for Drummond




too bad he's going to the NBA
 06-21-2011, 08:36 PM         #190
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nba will outpay uk
 6 years ago '06        #191
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Bezerk said:
But that's the point... this kid says UNC produces PGs, and I was like wait, they have 2? And they're two aren't even Kyrie and J-Will, plus you have others from Duke in the same span. UNC doesn't have others.
I'm not trashing UNC, but come on son....
Other n*ggas just want to get in an argue against duke cuz they hate Duke vs. looking at what this kid is saying, and what I'm actually refuting here.

Ok gotcha, we were arguing about different things it seems.
 06-21-2011, 08:41 PM         #192
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imo ty was better than kyrie in college.. no contest. But jay has them all beat
 06-21-2011, 09:43 PM         #193
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Imo ty was better than kyrie in college.. no contest. But jay has them all beat


Should we compare freshman years... that's a fair a.ssessment right? Lawson wasn't even the best player on his team ANY YEAR at UNC. Kyrie was the best player from Day 1 when he showed up to a team that just won the national title.

And if Lawson was so good... why was this man a late first rounder?
 06-21-2011, 09:46 PM         #194
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So by the time ty left he wsnt better than kyrie? Oh n i see you ignored the felton fact you bi*ch
 06-21-2011, 09:47 PM         #195
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your showing your bias
 06-21-2011, 09:55 PM         #196
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Felton,lawson sh*ttin on duke pgs... kendall next
both of them are future back-ups...Lawson lucked out when Billups got traded of he'd still be riding pint...Felton cant lead any team, he fuked my bobcats up....

overall Cool story bro


Last edited by ThugLuv5450; 06-21-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 06-21-2011, 09:59 PM         #197
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't read lolzzzzz
 06-21-2011, 10:11 PM         #198
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Felton went top 5, when a team couldve got a Jrue Holiday or Stuckey like 15 picks later that produces just as much if not more than a top 5 pick....almost time to chalk Felton up to the bust list...Jose Calderon puttin up Felton numbers
 06-21-2011, 10:12 PM         #199
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thought that was getting read? Nahhhhhh
 06-21-2011, 10:22 PM         #200
ThugLuv5450 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It gets read by the important boxden members:applause:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy