So I am at the Dallas Mavericks Parade (+ video from others)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
I was not too far from the Thread starter if thats your video. I was on the same side, but a little further up.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
since when did jamie foxx root for the mavs??
 7 years ago '10        #103
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 WiLL i AM said:
congrats Mavs.

i just hope i get to experience a championship parade for my knicks before i die

people dont know the sh*t that will happen at the city that day
 7 years ago '06        #104
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
 SmoothTay said:
lets hope
 7 years ago '06        #105
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961

[video - click to view]

dirk singing
 7 years ago '10        #106
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 986 986
 egotistical said:
People are screaming like they won the lottery out here.

I will be back later though. Off to enjoy this sh*t and fu*k with my people.
sAY BRO i was out their man.. it was hotter than a sonnnnnnnnn b#$%#..... man i saw some crazy a.ss ppl selling their bottle waters for 10 dollars.... hell i did it... lol
 7 years ago '10        #107
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 WiLL i AM said:
congrats Mavs.

i just hope i get to experience a championship parade for my knicks before i die

people dont know the sh*t that will happen at the city that day
 SmoothTay said:
 qnz raw pusha said:
lets hope

[pic - click to view]

Right here with y'all...

I'll die a happy man
 7 years ago '09        #108
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Bea5T said:
since when did jamie foxx root for the mavs??
I've heard a few times say he loved the Mavs a long time ago but they were always bad. So he started cheering for the Lakers later in life because he lived out there but still had a spot in his heart for the Mavs.

I'm trying to find the interview I heard him do years ago when he was talking about going to the arena as a kid and having to root for the other team because the Mavs sucked and Dr J became the first player he really liked because thats the name he most heard at games because Doc used to kick their a.ss. n*gga was mocking the way the announcer said Julius Erving name and how he got tired of saying so much he just started saying like he was one of the Mavs and sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #109
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Jamie Foxx was at a Heat game earlier in the season with a LeBron jersey on

I've also seen him at Staples cheering on Kobe. Bandwagon celebs get no respect.
 7 years ago '04        #110
egotistical 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1489 1489
Still out here chill with some friend by the pool. Enjoying the view.

7 years ago '10        #111
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
victory parades are insane... that sh*t is special if you a true fan.

i hope one of my teams gives me a championship soon
 7 years ago '05        #112
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317
space
space
$15,220 | Props total: 1319 1319
 egotistical said:
Still out here chill with some friend by the pool. Enjoying the view.

I'm not trying to rain on dude's thread or anything but how are you responding to this if it's on your phone wouldn't there bea little note sayiing you responded with mobile web or something ir did they stop doing that on here??????? second thing is how you gonna post a pic saying you're with "friends" and ain't NO FRIENDS TO BE SEEN,third,you can post a pic of a skyline but not of any bi*ches???? SOMETHINGS FISHY...............
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
I'm not trying to rain on dude's thread or anything but how are you responding to this if it's on your phone wouldn't there bea little note sayiing you responded with mobile web or something ir did they stop doing that on here??????? second thing is how you gonna post a pic saying you're with "friends" and ain't NO FRIENDS TO BE SEEN,third,you can post a pic of a skyline but not of any bi*ches???? SOMETHINGS FISHY...............
Are you serious you trying to expose the wrong n*gga. Get your jealous hating a.ss out of this thread. I am posting via skyfire (with Android Motorola Atrix), it is the same as a computer n*gga. Second, I took the picture of the skyline only for thread purposes, its right around victory park. Where the parade was. Third, WTF I gotta front for GROW THE fu*k UP and STOP HATING on other man.

n*ggas always salty about sh*t just cause u ain't out here.
 06-16-2011, 08:43 PM         #114
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i suspect he's had s3xual relations with that trophy
 7 years ago '07        #115
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 wheezyfbaby said:
He was a Lakers fan during the 3peat (season ticket holder). Heat fan when Shaq joined (season ticket holder), disappeared for a little bit, became a Cavs fan because of LeBron, then resurfaced as a Heat fan once again this season. He may support the Mavs because that's home but he only roots for them when it's convenient. Whoever is hot at the moment that's who he rolling with.
Well at least he has a lot of fun.
 7 years ago '10        #116
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30600 30600
 itzjmoney510 said:
Nah I post from my iPhone all the time it doesn't say mobile web it's the same.
 7 years ago '05        #117
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317
space
space
 egotistical said:
Are you serious you trying to expose the wrong n*gga. Get your jealous hating a.ss out of this thread. I am posting via skyfire (with Android Motorola Atrix), it is the same as a computer n*gga. Second, I took the picture of the skyline only for thread purposes, its right around victory park. Where the parade was. Third, WTF I gotta front for GROW THE fu*k UP and STOP HATING on other man.

n*ggas always salty about sh*t just cause u ain't out here.
I don't really care if I'm out there or not..I was just asking your defensive answer only confirms my theory My boy got the same phone as you and his status pop as posted with____ what ever the program is but it's still considered mobile web.....It's a MAVS parade and i don't really care about basketball so no hate at all from my side...nigah you were at home watching the parade though it's good.........
 7 years ago '05        #118
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317
space
space
 SmoothTay said:
Nah I post from my iPhone all the time it doesn't say mobile web it's the same.
word....? when i had mine it said it...but that was like 2 years ago
 7 years ago '04        #119
space
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
word....? when i had mine it said it...but that was like 2 years ago
LOL ok G. step your technology game up pimp. We on that full web browser wave now kid.

Reason I snapped cause n*gga on boxden always got to hate, just give props and move on. No need to try to bring up something that is false, its not like I am saying I am in the vip with dirk, or me and cuban slapping bi*ches with the trophy. I am just kicking it with my friends rooftop drinking having fun. Just chill homie.
 7 years ago '09        #120
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
 itzjmoney510 said:
I dont know if he lying or not but its not like we know the truth with him or any of the other guys saying they were there other than just take their word for it. Since I cant prove it either way I just told them all congrats and enjoy the sh*t because its a great experience.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy