Theory: BMF killed 2pac

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5336 5336
 peeyump said:
It dont matter what the billboard was for EVERYONE and they momma in this city knew what the fu*k BMF was about. They was in ya face with that sh*t every gotdamn night. 15 years ago you could of played it off as "we in the music industry thats how we get money" but when this sh*t was going on everyone knew rappers wasnt getting real money like this. That n*gga Meech house alone tells the story that the n*gga wasnt legit. All the cars them n*ggaz was rolling........that n*gga was basically slapping his d!ck in the feds and police face saying "catch me if you can". Big Meech would probably still be free today if he was more low key like his brother.

n*ggaz did that sh*t backwards as fu*k.........hit the streets.....spread money.....get in trouble then try to front like a record label.
His brother is the one who got them caught, or brought it down so to say .. Cause he was talking on the phone . Meech was going to go down cause he trusted that Marshall cat and he knew everything .. And he saw them NUMBAS like
 06-16-2011, 03:10 PM         #82
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
sabatino was connected at 18, la times already ran an article saying he was involved, and your talkin as if his sabatino dad wasnt a capo with the Columbo family in brooklyn

fukk outta here, the feds say they know sabatino helped orchestrate it, but your telling me FBI is wrong and your right..............fukk outta here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #83
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 6061 6061
 SupaMann said:
i was in high school when pac & biggie died, how do ya'll know so much?

what was your age in '96 '97 ?
I was in 9th grade myself n I'm wondering the same thing about these dudes. They talkin like their in their 30's n sh*t. If u was born after '84 then u can't know too much about this other than what u recently read on some website
 6 years ago '04        #84
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 MrFourteen5 said:
I was in 9th grade myself n I'm wondering the same thing about these dudes. They talkin like their in their 30's n sh*t. If u was born after '84 then u can't know too much about this other than what u recently read on some website
If you were born after 87 .. I remember this shyt like yesterday , and I was in 4- 6th grade around this whole time, but i got 4 older brothers and too many cousins , so Im sure you wouldnt have to had been a teenager to remember all this .. And you can only go back so far on the internet
 6 years ago '04        #85
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Wow at the BMF confusion....
 6 years ago '04        #86
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
She's not talkin about remembering it, genius... she talkin about these mufukas wit these backround details actin like they were there...

And what exactly do you mean by "you can only go back so far on the internet"?? They got documents from the 1800's on the internet.. so wtf are you even talkin about?
Cause everything dont end up on the internet guy .. And no she wasnt

They talkin like their in their 30's n sh*t. If u was born after '84 then u can't know too much about this other than what u recently read on some website
Reading comprehension is key .. READ it again .. see if you can understand it ..
 6 years ago '09        #87
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
Fact - Hatian ran with a lot of celebs...Madonna, BBD/New Edition, Tyson to name a few. There was a cover story in the NY paper back in the day with Madonna on the cover along with Jack and the headline read "Why is Madonna hanging out with this man"..Jack "wrapped up" Pac while Pac was shooting "Above The Rim" in NY. Jack and his crew put Pac on to dressing fly etc. Jack would drive Pac around NYC in his white BMW 850...It was easy for Pac to be impressed with Jack the most hardcore n*ggas from NY knew and respected Jack and crew...what Pac had to find out the hard way is that Jack is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" (alledgedly Biggie warn him about this). After the r*pe charge they all caught Pac tried to distance himself from Jack and gave them no legal support in regards to the case..Pac defense was i didnt r*pe her...they did....Long story short Pac fell out of favor with Jack and his protection in the streets of NY was lifted....Jack, Henchmen, Tut, Scooter all have bodies on their hands way before they ever met Pac....BK gangster legends...in the long run if they cant "fu*k it, rob it or k!ll it" they dont want it...they never gave a fu*k about Pac...lucky he didnt get k!lled that night...Big Meech BMF wasnt a factor...PS born in 68!

Last edited by bigscore; 06-16-2011 at 04:09 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #88
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 3314 3314
 DelbertMengel said:
think he pretty much explained his reasons
:Agreement1:
 6 years ago '07        #89
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
the streets is my internet...idk if dudes is tight cuz Pac wasnt holding it down like they thought or what but it is what it is...it ain't only geeks on the world wide web
 06-16-2011, 04:15 PM         #90
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigscore said:
Fact - Hatian ran with a lot of celebs...Madonna, BBD/New Edition, Tyson to name a few. Jack "wrapped up" Pac while Pac was shooting "Above The Rim" in NY. Jack and his crew put Pac on to dressing fly etc. Jack would drive Pac around in his white BMW 850...It was easy for Pac to be impressed with Jack the most hardcore n*ggas from NY knew and respected Jack and crew...what Pac had to find out the hard way is that Jack is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" (alledgedly Biggie warn him about this). After the r*pe charge they all caught Pac tried to distance himself from Jack and gave them no legal support in regards to the case..Pac defense was i didnt r*pe her...they did....Long story short Pac fell out of favor with Jack and his protection in the streets of NY was lifted....Jack, Henchmen, Tut, Scooter all have bodies on their hands way before they ever met Pac....BK gangster legends...in the long run if they cant "fu*k it, rob it or k!ll it" they dont want it...they never gave a fu*k about Pac...lucky he didnt get k!lled that night
when PAC got caught with JACK they were gonna stand trial as co-defendants. PAC wanted him to stand trial with him 2gether an provide legal support to him, JACK distanced himself from PAC so he could get a diff deal an not be connected to PAC. tha lawyer tha JACK had was a lawyer used by tha POLICEMANS BENEVOLENT a.ssOC an JACK bragged tha police had his back once tha charges were reduced.

KNO HE WAS WORKIN FOR THA FEDZ, SAME CRIME, DIFFERENT TRIALS -2PAC
 6 years ago '09        #91
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 17925 17925
 5knuckleshuffle said:
when PAC got caught with JACK they were gonna stand trial as co-defendants. PAC wanted him to stand trial with him 2gether an provide legal support to him, JACK distanced himself from PAC so he could get a diff deal an not be connected to PAC. tha lawyer tha JACK had was a lawyer used by tha POLICEMANS BENEVOLENT a.ssOC an JACK bragged tha police had his back once tha charges were reduced.

KNO HE WAS WORKIN FOR THA FEDZ, SAME CRIME, DIFFERENT TRIALS -2PAC
Youre correct...!

"Pac was scheduled to record a verse for rap artist, Lil Sean"

Jack owned Lil Sean...He used to tell Sean "either u wanna be a gangster or a rapper" you cant be both!!

Pac should have never gone to that session
 6 years ago '09        #92
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 Jacc Blacc said:
the same reason he thought it would be okay if he ran with street dudes from bloods to mafia dudes in La, believe it or not, pac was getting extorted when he was in death row, how much did pac have in his bank account when he died???? they were milking him out there

people always think pac was some tough street dude, NO, pac ran with tough street dudes, who just so happen to be extorting him on the low......anyone knows the name of the movie pac was shooting when he started hanging out with these east coast street crews which basically led to him getting shot at Quad??

lesson to learn, if your not a street dude, play your part and dont pretend to be a street dude, because real recongize real and everyone else gets extorted
what ur sayin is bullsh*t. Pac had the necessary background to be considered a real street n*gga. he was homeless, broke, and separated from both his parents so the n*gga knew what was good. he prolly got more of a street background then half the n*ggas you consider "tuff street n*ggas".

Suge Knight was involved in major gang activity and actions durin the mid to late 90's, one of the most feared n*ggas on the streets at the time. look at his background, the n*gga had a scholarship to play football at college, had both his parents & graduated from high school.

u seem to be implyin the Pac was a weak n*gga who couldnt handle the streets. Biggie said himself durin all the beef that Pac was a real dude. there was nothin to front on. ur fairy tales that Pac was soft is false brah
 06-16-2011, 05:52 PM         #93
Mark Stan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
sabatino was connected at 18, la times already ran an article saying he was involved, and your talkin as if his sabatino dad wasnt a capo with the Columbo family in brooklyn

fukk outta here, the feds say they know sabatino helped orchestrate it, but your telling me FBI is wrong and your right..............fukk outta here

Please shut your damn mouth. I follow any article dealing with Pac and that Sabatino article was proven to be false. Please shutup with your 2Pac smear campaign. No one is buying your garbage!
 6 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Jacc Blacc said:
then stop typing and go k!ll him, you a super soldier, you on your jean claude van damme sh*t, then go body henchman and see what happens to EVERYONE around you

you talkin as if its so easy to k!ll connected people, you dont give a fukk about your family huh??? you dont give a fukk bout your kids huh???

yayo smacked up henchman son, or atleast hemmed him up and then yayo's mom crib gets shot up and his mom and sister is in their and then yayo cousin got k!lled.......yesterday i heard yayo on the radio on the kayslay show talkin bout that incident and he said he didnt get into rap to have his family k!lled

you think its that easy, why dont you do something
You a sucka. G-Unit ain't worried about no Jimmy Henchman. 50 got more than enough money to handle that n*gga.

peeyump said:
n*gga stfu and go take your gotdamn adderall.....you getting all excited and sh*t as if I said I got beef with this n*gga....I dont know the n*gga and the n*gga dont know me. You at ya house scared of another man and sh*t. I wasnt born yesterday I understand consequences, but I also was born a man and not some sniveling little bi*ch. I dont tuck my tail boy.....I hold my head high....when death comes it comes....I dont go looking for it and I dont go running from it. That doesnt make me a super soldier that makes me a man......try it sometimes boy.
 6 years ago '05        #95
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
Jacc Blacc is a white boy pretending to be "down." n*gga ain't got no knowledge on Pac.
 6 years ago '07        #96
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Jacc Blacc;19702370[B said:
]what does being white have to do with knowing anything, let me guess...because your black so how your more knowledgeable just off of skin complexion alone[/B]....got it

and im not a street dude, raised in the burbs, went to private school, my college is payed for and my parents spoil me.......i never claimed to be some street guy, far from it
he's not even black,he's asian
 6 years ago '07        #97
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
what ur sayin is bullsh*t. Pac had the necessary background to be considered a real street n*gga. he was homeless, broke, and separated from both his parents so the n*gga knew what was good. he prolly got more of a street background then half the n*ggas you consider "tuff street n*ggas".

Suge Knight was involved in major gang activity and actions durin the mid to late 90's, one of the most feared n*ggas on the streets at the time. look at his background, the n*gga had a scholarship to play football at college, had both his parents & graduated from high school.

u seem to be implyin the Pac was a weak n*gga who couldnt handle the streets. Biggie said himself durin all the beef that Pac was a real dude. there was nothin to front on. ur fairy tales that Pac was soft is false brah
People know Pac wasn't weak, i think some people just want to believe that cause it makes them feel better idk. They like to judge Pac off the three years of relative stability he had in his life when he went to the performing arts school (he was being sponsored cause he couldn't afford it). People dont remember that Freeway Ricky Ross was a tennis player in his teens before he got into drug dealing, Alpo was described as a really good kid he went to the military academy and everything, Suge Knight had a good family, his nickname was Sugar because of his "sweet disposition", he wasn't even involved with gangs until later in his life, he was blessed in the bloods because of his money. I dont think Pac was that big of a street dude either per say but he was far from soft. I do believe there was a side of him that thrived off being a big star but also being able to hang out with street dudes at the same time. He also wanted to make change in the street and he probably wouldn't have been as efective without the THUGS backing him, how else do you get their respect without rubbing elbows with them and doing a little dirt yourself.
 6 years ago '10        #98
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

SHADDDUP
 6 years ago '10        #99
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235

[pic - click to view]

WOH WOH WOHH ?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #100
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
 palogee said:
So as I've said before. Biggie didn't have nothing to do with sh*t. Pac's mouth got him in trouble.

To all the young cats out there, this is why you stay away from street n*ggas and their bullsh*t. Street n*ggas live a loser's life style and will drag you down any chance you get.
tru that i agree 100% i aeen it to many times here in my city...happens eerywhere, anyway what i dont get though, is when 50 cent dropped ghetto quar'on , he mentioned everyone, how come he aint get clapped after that??
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy