NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM         #61
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
meech snitched on himself.

[pic - click to view]

thats just one of the "look at me" type things that n*gga was doing.....
tha billboard is for tha music label side of bmf...they put out a compilation album called "tha world is bmfs" not enuff to do anything to him, ur not realizin tha around 05' when meech got knockd jimmy henchman started traffickin from ny to cali(its even possible one of meech suppliers recruited henchman in ny), cali is bmf territory he would of never been able to do wat he was doing with them on tha outside, they controlled everything from la to ny. Bmf ran everythang it jus makes sense cuz they said he aint start moving weight until they were out of tha picture a few yrs ago.
 6 years ago '06        #62
illathruz 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 peeyump said:
Meech snitched on himself.

[pic - click to view]

Thats just one of the "look at me" type things that n*gga was doing.....
Promise the payback Jimmy Henchman... in due time
I knew you bi*ch n*ggas is listening... "The world is mine"
Set me up, Wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
-2pac "against all odds"

the world is bmf was their slogan. pac flipped that on them.
 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM         #63
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ednyce said:
i think it was above the rim.
it was above tha rim...an birdie tha character 2pac played was based on hatian jack.
 6 years ago '07        #64
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 Cambury said:
this theory makes sense but one thing doesn't...pac was running around wit Haitian jack why the fu*k did he think it was cool to be around these n*ggas. I think Pac was being extorted as well and wanted out. If that is the case Pac did get caught up in real n*gga sh*t he wasnt built for.
its cause pac wasnt a street n*gga,but like so many geeks on boxden,he had an infuation wit that lifestyle for whateva reason.i swear there is not a grimier muhfu*ka in tha universe than a ny n*gga,and dudes who aint from here dont seem to understand that
 6 years ago '04        #65
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,659 | Props total: 5346 5346
 illathruz said:
Promise the payback Jimmy Henchman... in due time
I knew you bi*ch n*ggas is listening... "The world is mine"
Set me up, Wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
-2pac "against all odds"

the world is bmf was their slogan. pac flipped that on them.
 06-16-2011, 01:32 PM         #66
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
promise the payback jimmy henchman... In due time
i knew you bi*ch n*ggas is listening... "the world is mine"
set me up, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up
-2pac "against all odds"

the world is bmf was their slogan. Pac flipped that on them.
pac wasnt talkin about them...he was quoting scarface. Meechs crew was not tha same crew who pac was talkin bout cuz at tha time bmf wasnt tha well known. Pacs homeboy stretch was bm

an tha n*gga down for me rested dead,switched sides guess his new friends wanted him dead. -2pac (stretch got k!lled 1 year to tha day pac was shot at quad studios) which means once they didnt need stretch anymore they made an example out of him by k!llin him on tha same day they wer goin to do pac.
 06-16-2011, 01:44 PM         #67
Freeze Me 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
A.) Yeah, the k!ller is just going to confess like the day of his death anneversery. Seems fishy.

B.) I'm sure that any f*ck up who was prob on his way to jail for life anyway would love to claim they k!lled 2Pac as a last swan song before they dissapear of the grid forever.
C'mon son..
 6 years ago '05        #68
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 peeyump said:
Meech snitched on himself.

[pic - click to view]

Thats just one of the "look at me" type things that n*gga was doing.....
alot of big named drug dealers in America (and ONLY in America) thumb their noses at the Law and that's what draws the heat.

You NEVER see these big named/big ranked Columbia drug king pins on youtube like....
 Random Columbia Drug King Pin said:
"Si!!!!! Si, Look at all de bad momma-citas who just hanging around my casa, sipping expensive champagne out of gold botellas! Ya'll puta's stay hating on the Rey! but look at all this Dinero!!! UH!!!!! Bolaiiiiinnnnggggggg"
ONLY Black American drug king pin's do this foolish sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #69
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 5knuckleshuffle said:
tha billboard is for tha music label side of bmf...they put out a compilation album called "tha world is bmfs" not enuff to do anything to him, ur not realizin tha around 05' when meech got knockd jimmy henchman started traffickin from ny to cali(its even possible one of meech suppliers recruited henchman in ny), cali is bmf territory he would of never been able to do wat he was doing with them on tha outside, they controlled everything from la to ny. Bmf ran everythang it jus makes sense cuz they said he aint start moving weight until they were out of tha picture a few yrs ago.
It dont matter what the billboard was for EVERYONE and they momma in this city knew what the fu*k BMF was about. They was in ya face with that sh*t every gotdamn night. 15 years ago you could of played it off as "we in the music industry thats how we get money" but when this sh*t was going on everyone knew rappers wasnt getting real money like this. That n*gga Meech house alone tells the story that the n*gga wasnt legit. All the cars them n*ggaz was rolling........that n*gga was basically slapping his d!ck in the feds and police face saying "catch me if you can". Big Meech would probably still be free today if he was more low key like his brother.

n*ggaz did that sh*t backwards as fu*k.........hit the streets.....spread money.....get in trouble then try to front like a record label.
 06-16-2011, 02:12 PM         #70
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
alot of big named drug dealers in America (and ONLY in America) thumb their noses at the Law and that's what draws the heat.

You NEVER see these big named/big ranked Columbia drug king pins on youtube like....

ONLY Black American drug king pin's do this foolish sh*t
ZOOM IN ON THA BILLBOARD, IT SAYS "BMF ENTERTAINMENT INC" ITS THA NAME OF THA RECORD LABEL THEY HELD JEEZY DOWN AN A FEW OTHA CATS, IT WAS ALL ON SOME MUSIC sh*t THEY NEVER IMPLIED THEY WERE DRUG DEALAZ ON THA SMACK DVD.
 6 years ago '05        #71
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 5knuckleshuffle said:
ZOOM IN ON THA BILLBOARD, IT SAYS "BMF ENTERTAINMENT INC" ITS THA NAME OF THA RECORD LABEL THEY HELD JEEZY DOWN AN A FEW OTHA CATS, IT WAS ALL ON SOME MUSIC sh*t THEY NEVER IMPLIED THEY WERE DRUG DEALAZ ON THA SMACK DVD.
ACTUALLY there has been billboards, ice sculptures and alot of other ******ish sh*t that was solely promoting BMF. check ya fact's, I never said they implied they were drug dealers.
 6 years ago '10        #72
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 5knuckleshuffle said:
You dont have to say you a drug dealer.....but where do you get all of the money?!?! Especially when your main artist Bleu is garbage.
 06-16-2011, 02:17 PM         #73
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
It dont matter what the billboard was for EVERYONE and they momma in this city knew what the fu*k BMF was about. They was in ya face with that sh*t every gotdamn night. 15 years ago you could of played it off as "we in the music industry thats how we get money" but when this sh*t was going on everyone knew rappers wasnt getting real money like this. That n*gga Meech house alone tells the story that the n*gga wasnt legit. All the cars them n*ggaz was rolling........that n*gga was basically slapping his d!ck in the feds and police face saying "catch me if you can". Big Meech would probably still be free today if he was more low key like his brother.

n*ggaz did that sh*t backwards as fu*k.........hit the streets.....spread money.....get in trouble then try to front like a record label.
u right they did do it backwards...if they were smart enuff to separate tha street side from tha music side they would still be around...but all them cars were never in they own names, they covered they tracks real good they had a good run of over 20 yrs without being touched...
 6 years ago '08        #74
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
BMF was to flashy, they would of continued to dominate if it wasn't for that
 6 years ago '05        #75
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 bkid said:
hope yall dont mistake the NY Black Mafia (Haitain Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen, etc) with the BMF from Detroit and Atlanta (Big Meech, J-Bo, Southwest T)
This is exactly what I did.
 6 years ago '09        #76
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 legendisdope said:
this is funny readin dis jacc blacc kid [who is white] blab on like he a real dude and he recognizing real.. HILLARIOUS..lmfaooo
what does being white have to do with knowing anything, let me guess...because your black so how your more knowledgeable just off of skin complexion alone....got it

and im not a street dude, raised in the burbs, went to private school, my college is payed for and my parents spoil me.......i never claimed to be some street guy, far from it

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-16-2011 at 02:38 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #77
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:
:wtf: IS JIMMY SABATINO? UR TALKIN BOUT A FUKIN KID WHO WAS 18 AT THA TIME THA IS ALL BULLsh*t!
sabatino was connected at 18, la times already ran an article saying he was involved, and your talkin as if his sabatino dad wasnt a capo with the Columbo family in brooklyn

fukk outta here, the feds say they know sabatino helped orchestrate it, but your telling me FBI is wrong and your right..............fukk outta here

The Los Angeles Times claims that Rosemond and James Sabatino, who was 18-years-old at the time, planned to orchestrate an attack on Shakur and make it appear as if he were robbed.
 6 years ago '05        #78
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1198 1198
i was in high school when pac & biggie died, how do ya'll know so much?

what was your age in '96 '97 ?
 06-16-2011, 02:48 PM         #79
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
sabatino was connected at 18, la times already ran an article saying he was involved, and your talkin as if his sabatino dad wasnt a capo with the Columbo family in brooklyn

fukk outta here, the feds say they know sabatino helped orchestrate it, but your telling me FBI is wrong and your right..............fukk outta here

YEA ILL WAIT..........................
 6 years ago '09        #80
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 5knuckleshuffle said:

YEA ILL WAIT..........................
im a man, i can admit when im wrong, according to smoking gun the info i knew was based on false FBI reports......you were right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now