Theory: BMF killed 2pac

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17216 17216
2pac had all this heat on him, with so much potential, a damn shame these scum a.ss fools were in his life
 6 years ago '08        #42
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17216 17216
 peeyump said:
n*gga stfu and go take your gotdamn adderall.....you getting all excited and sh*t as if I said I got beef with this n*gga....I dont know the n*gga and the n*gga dont know me. You at ya house scared of another man and sh*t. I wasnt born yesterday I understand consequences, but I also was born a man and not some sniveling little bi*ch. I dont tuck my tail boy.....I hold my head high....when death comes it comes....I dont go looking for it and I dont go running from it. That doesnt make me a super soldier that makes me a man......try it sometimes boy.
Damnnnnnnn, so much ETHER
 6 years ago '10        #43
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
man i hope you idiots that posted on the first page are not 25 n older i swear...

if puff knew n*ggas was gon get pac then big knew n*ggas was gon get pac....you dont tell ah n*gga "yo watch yo back they aint yo friends" if you dont know or a have a feeling that them n*ggas up to something...ah n*gga tell me to watch my back im asking who tryin to k!ll me?
ah n*gga say they aint yo friends im like which one n*gga? who?

to the lame that was dissin street dudes n tellin ppl to stay away from them is straight bi*ch made becuz if somebody want yo life or yo jewelry they'll find a way to get it...why be a bi*ch a.ss n*gga and run from them when they just like you....you werent in the situations they were in doesnt make them bad or they tryin to pull you down...n*ggas hated pac...so when a street n*gga hate he will k!ll you

obviously you idiots dont understand sh*t...Henchmen was part of an extortion robbery crew..they did this to everyone not just pac...pac was the biggest rap star so it gained national attn when sh*t unfolded...just as today if 50 was to get robbed or shot it be alll ova the news

to the claims that pac was soft is untrue...u dont roll with suge knight n u soft first off you think suge would have been paying a soft a.ss n*gga millions fu*k NO IDIOTS...secondly if you go back to the old interviews of Biggie when pac got shot n he says "you know i just thought pac would be aight get better be back on the streets talkin his sh*t again"...this is not what u think when a n*gga get shot da fu*k up..really? he'll be aight back on da streets again talkin his sh*t? really Big...come on now im from the streets when ah n*gga get popped and everybody looking at you..man theres no way your that comfortable knowin n*ggas cud be comin fo yo head..think about it

it was inItially meant to be a robbery but pac stayed strapped always so they had to shoot that n*gga to rob him..he lived...they caught him n suge again together in Vegas n that was it...at that point it wasnt so much a hit but them n*ggas kne if pac lived long enough them n*ggas would have all went down...pac was gon put it on record cuz he wasnt scared!!
 6 years ago '10        #44
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,519 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Fresh Whyte said:
All I'm Say Is....n*ggas Thinking Too Hard On Here.
Damn right
 6 years ago '05        #45
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
I had been touting this theory for a while and it looks like Dexter Issac might know something. The basic theory goes: Henchmen, and Agnant were working for BMF and had puffy and jd under extortion at the same time bmf introduced them to jacob the jeweler. They befriended pac at first, but ordered a hit when pac was talking reckless in the ny daily news. pac got shot, survived and talked even more sh*t. suge and bmf had beef from atl when they k!lled suges man jake robles. eventually it all came to a head in las vegas 1996. biggie was retaliation by suge.[/QUOTE]

JD as in Jermaine Dupri?
 6 years ago '08        #46
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 6066 6066
"Puffy getting robbed like a bi*ch, to hide that fact,he did some sh*t he shouldn't have did,so we ridin for that".
 6 years ago '10        #47
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
"My big mouth. I got a big mouth, can't help it. - I talk from my heart, I'm real" - Tupac
 6 years ago '08        #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ThaReapa420 said:
So wait NOW n*ggas is surprised to learn Pac was soft as fu*k? You Pac fans make me laugh...n*ggas gave dude good advice to watch his fu*kin back and he thought he was untouchable...yeah he lived but he was on borrowed time after that sh*t.
Nygga you way off, Pac was hanging with Haitian Jack and them because they were giving him jewelry and buying him sh*t when he was broke. They befriended him if anything. They werent extorting him, Pac was broke because of all his legal trouble. What money were they getting from Pac when all his money was going to the courts? Think man think, you and Cambury are so off it's ridiculous. That whole 1st page of responses was clown sh*t and you one of the main ones apart of it.
 06-16-2011, 12:14 PM         #49
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
hope yall dont mistake the NY Black Mafia (Haitain Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen, etc) with the BMF from Detroit and Atlanta (Big Meech, J-Bo, Southwest T)
tha xactly wat they doing. they mistaken tha ATL-DET BMF for tha one in NY. its not even BMF...ITS BM period, Black Mafia AKA THA A-TEAM, it consists of

HATIAN JACK
WALTER "KING TUT" JOHNSON
NUBBS
SPENCER "SCOOTER" BOWENS
RANDY "STRETCH" WALKER
ISAAC DEXTER

NOTICE I DIDN'T PUT JIMMY HENCHMAN DOWN, CUZ HES NOT BMF! HATIAN JACK IS BMF HENCHMAN WAS SCARED OF HATIAN JACK AN WAS AFFILIATED WITH HIM.

IF WAT I THINK IS CORRECT THEN JIMMY HENCHMAN SNITCHED ON THA REAL "BMF" BIG MEECH CREW SO HE COULD CORNER THA DRUG MARKET FROM NY TO CALI BY ELIMINATING HIS COMPETITION.
 06-16-2011, 12:15 PM         #50
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pacs big fkn mouth got him k!lled... rip doe and rip biggie the great
 6 years ago '11        #51
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
A.) Yeah, the k!ller is just going to confess like the day of his death anneversery. Seems fishy.

B.) I'm sure that any f*ck up who was prob on his way to jail for life anyway would love to claim they k!lled 2Pac as a last swan song before they dissapear of the grid forever.
 6 years ago '10        #52
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 5knuckleshuffle said:
IF WAT I THINK IS CORRECT THEN JIMMY HENCHMAN SNITCHED ON THA REAL "BMF" BIG MEECH CREW SO HE COULD CORNER THA DRUG MARKET FROM NY TO CALI BY ELIMINATING HIS COMPETITION.

Meech snitched on himself.

[pic - click to view]

Thats just one of the "look at me" type things that n*gga was doing.....
 06-16-2011, 12:23 PM         #53
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
you know whats funny....jimmy henchman said they didnt go to shoot pac at the studio, they just went to punish him and they were following BMF orders, everyone snapped at me, but now that this dude in jail says it you guys actually listen

i said that sh*t from day 1, tupac was a puppy trying to run with wolves, he wasnt built for the street sh*t and biggie warned him that the n*ggas he was running with werent his friends they were fukkin wolves, pac aint listen, got dealt with, sh*t happens

edit:

old interview excerpt
are u out ya fukin mind? 2PAC WAS BREAD WITH GANGSTAZ AN HUSTLAZ AN POLITICAL PRISONERS. 2PACS WHOLE FAMILY IS GANGSTA, LEGS HIS FATHER WHO TOOK CARE OF HIM AT A YOUNG AGE WAS BODYIN CATS AN DEALING DRUGS AN TAUGHT PAC WAT HE KNO. BY THA TIME PAC WAS LIVING IN CALI AT 17-18 HE WAS RUNNIN WITH BAY AREA HUSTLAZ AN k!llAZ HE USED TO WALK AROUND STRAPPED WITH MAC-10 MACHINE GUNS...HOW THA FUK U GONNA CALL 2PAC A PUPPY? HIS WHOLE PEDIGREE IS STR8 GANGSTA...
 06-16-2011, 12:23 PM         #54
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
the same reason he thought it would be okay if he ran with street dudes from bloods to mafia dudes in La, believe it or not, pac was getting extorted when he was in death row, how much did pac have in his bank account when he died???? they were milking him out there

people always think pac was some tough street dude, NO, pac ran with tough street dudes, who just so happen to be extorting him on the low......anyone knows the name of the movie pac was shooting when he started hanging out with these east coast street crews which basically led to him getting shot at Quad??

lesson to learn, if your not a street dude, play your part and dont pretend to be a street dude, because real recongize real and everyone else gets extorted
i think it was above the rim.
 6 years ago '11        #55
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
It would be interesting if Puffy has something to do with 2Pacs death. I see a New OJ case coming.
 6 years ago '10        #56
phoketztight1 
space
space
$213 | Props total: 1 1
instresting..hmm
 06-16-2011, 12:30 PM         #57
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i think thy're different the BMF in the east coast ran with Jimmy Sabatino and had tes with the italian mafia and was known for extorting rappers and music acts..........tupac wanted to hang with them during filming with on of his early movies and thats when he befriended them, what he didnt know was they seen him as a chump and not a street dude and planned on extorting him also
:wtf: IS JIMMY SABATINO? UR TALKIN BOUT A FUKIN KID WHO WAS 18 AT THA TIME THA IS ALL BULLsh*t! BM...NOT BMF WAS NEVER AFFILIATED WITH THA ITALIAN MAFIA. THEY WERE ALL BROOKLYN CATS WHO ROBBED DRUG DEALAZ AN EXTORTED RECORD LABELS, THEY DID IT THEMSELVES.
 06-16-2011, 12:37 PM         #58
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100 comments, 100 different stories . how bout this none of yall were there so none of yall know what your talking about. at the end of the day every1 is entitled to there own opinion but none of yous really know what your talking about. and hopefully this dude thats snithcing will let the real story out cause hes 1 of only a handful of people that know the TRUE story !
 06-16-2011, 12:43 PM         #59
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
he cant be a rat unless he was snitching to get less time, if anything he dry snitched but lets be for real, you wouldnt call him a rat in his face, dude got more heart an street respect then everyone on boxden combined
Where was his heart when Yayo smacked his son? Yawl niccaz act like u be knowing niccaz personally. And a snitch is a snitch whether directly or not. Dont matter if he did it to get less time or not. Glad i dont know u. I wouldnt litter around you. lol
 6 years ago '04        #60
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
The fact that 90% of you n*ggas were probably like 4 years old when Pac got robbed and shot makes this thread even more hilarious. Dudes talking like they were actually on the scene when this sh*t went down. How about we all just shut the fu*k up and wait for the damn near 50-year old dude who was actually there and a part of it all to tell us how the sh*t really went down.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy