Theory: BMF killed 2pac

most viewed right now
 172
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-16-2011, 09:01 AM         #21
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
Exactly, pac was being extorted too and wanted out. Why you think he aint join bad boy?!
Real Talk,props.
 6 years ago '10        #22
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Jacc Blacc said:
i think thy're different the BMF in the east coast ran with Jimmy Sabatino and had tes with the italian mafia and was known for extorting rappers and music acts..........tupac wanted to hang with them during filming with on of his early movies and thats when he befriended them, what he didnt know was they seen him as a chump and not a street dude and planned on extorting him also
bad boy was getting extorted
 6 years ago '06        #23
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 223 223
the pac controversy will be revealed on Dec. 12, 2012
 6 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 theking1 said:
bad boy was getting extorted
yeah......they were...puff was getting extorted heavy, prodigy was getting extorted heavy, pac started getting extorted heavy...then he loose in the mouth and BMF "punished" him

pac should have stayed in his lane because when he joined death row he went from 1 group of dudes extorting him to a new group of dudes extorting him.....

edit:

theres a 102 page file just on his murder case......and its public information




its all there


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-16-2011 at 10:29 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #25
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah......they were...puff was getting extorted heavy, prodigy was getting extorted heavy, pac started getting extorted heavy...then he loose in the mouth and BMF "punished" him

pac should have stayed in his lane because when he joined death row he went from 1 group of dudes extorting him to a new group of dudes extorting him.....
and you know all of this how
 6 years ago '11        #26
xrayvisionmedia 
space
avatar space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Getting extorted how? Describe the extortion.
 6 years ago '04        #27
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Jacc Blacc said:
the same reason he thought it would be okay if he ran with street dudes from bloods to mafia dudes in La, believe it or not, pac was getting extorted when he was in death row, how much did pac have in his bank account when he died???? they were milking him out there


people always think pac was some tough street dude, NO, pac ran with tough street dudes, who just so happen to be extorting him on the low......anyone knows the name of the movie pac was shooting when he started hanging out with these east coast street crews which basically led to him getting shot at Quad??

lesson to learn, if your not a street dude, play your part and dont pretend to be a street dude, because real recongize real and everyone else gets extorted
Above the Rim I believe.........
 6 years ago '04        #28
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Getting extorted how? Describe the extortion.
Payin for protection.......You know how many rap cats would be gettin stuck up and robbed if not for their "protection"??
 06-16-2011, 09:51 AM         #29
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H MONEY said:
Payin for protection.......You know how many rap cats would be gettin stuck up and robbed if not for their "protection"??
I heard the same thing too, sh*t cost if you wanna floss.
 6 years ago '09        #30
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 theking1 said:
and you know all of this how
this information BEEN out, like i said I personally said on this site numerous times that BMF had to do with pac getting shot in quad, hnehcman said himself that bmf wanted to quote unquote "punish" pac, they werent gonna shot him but when pac tried to f!ght them off he shot them up, plus its well known Jimmy Sabatino always was a main player when it came to dudes extorting rappers

for instance, money bagz who ran with prodigy was extorting prodigy...known fact......what most people dont know is dudes like Jimmy Sabatino were getting paid by the dudes doing the extortion, you guys forget the italians were extorting jewish, white, spanish, and blacks acts since the fukkin 50's and probably before then, the italians had their hands in EVERYTHING

no blacks were making moves without the italians green light, sh*t bumpy knuckles wouldnt have been sh*t with the italians, the same goes for nicky barnes and frank lucas........all facts
 6 years ago '05        #31
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
What really sad is it takes a life sentencing to give the mother's, family and friends of 2 murdered individuals closing.

I understand WHY he SAID he is doing it, but let's be real....sh*t still is fu*ked up.

wonder how's puffy going to handle this, because from the letter seem's like the kat got dirt on dirty money diddy
 6 years ago '09        #32
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Getting extorted how? Describe the extortion.
protection....

for instance, your an up and coming rapper, we'll call you.......jay-z


you and your boys are on the come up, and then one day jacc blacc comes to you and says "i see your making moves, and i think one day your gonna be big but you need to know theres alot of people aiming for your head, and for so and so dollars i will give you protection from the streets......you either tell jacc blacc yes...or you tell him no


but lets be honest, if you dont pay jacc blacc he's gonna fukk you and your people up and then turn around and say "you see your mom's house got shot up, if you paidd me for protectin people like your mom, and your son would be protected"

your basically paying jacc blacc so jacc blacc dont fukk you up........and this is what happens to alot of people including pac
 6 years ago '05        #33
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
protection....

for instance, your an up and coming rapper, we'll call you.......jay-z


you and your boys are on the come up, and then one day jacc blacc comes to you and says "i see your making moves, and i think one day your gonna be big but you need to know theres alot of people aiming for your head, and for so and so dollars i will give you protection from the streets......you either tell jacc blacc yes...or you tell him no


but lets be honest, if you dont pay jacc blacc he's gonna fukk you and your people up and then turn around and say "you see your mom's house got shot up, if you paidd me for protectin people like your mom, and your son would be protected"

your basically paying jacc blacc so jacc blacc dont fukk you up........and this is what happens to alot of people including pac

But thats the problem with these "thug"/"gangster" rappers. if you are a real thug, gangster, goon, whatever then you wouldn't need protection from the streets.

You don't hear stories of Mos Def being extorted
 6 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,447 | Props total: 25137 25137
All I'm Say Is....n*ggas Thinking Too Hard On Here.
 6 years ago '09        #35
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 ronin said:
But thats the problem with these "thug"/"gangster" rappers. if you are a real thug, gangster, goon, whatever then you wouldn't need protection from the streets.

You don't hear stories of Mos Def being extorted
thats the thing.......mos def isnt a idiot you dont see him running with people he doesnt know, mos def doesnt think to himself, let me go here and chill with these street guys because i heard they get it in

mos def doesnt need that protection because he doesnt surround himself with that type of atmosphere, this problem arrives where you have guys trying to be cool with street people, i mean pac wasnt the first to be a idiot and do this, look at the late great frank sinatra, you know how many people extorted that guy........its pathetic and what people dont know is if the fbi were on to it, then its PUBLIC INFORMATION





THE PUBLIC INFORMATION ACT set forth by the govt makes alot of this sh*t that you guys dont know....public






check it out, you want to find out about pac getting extorted or being treated like a pus*y in real life by street dudes, check it out




its public information
 6 years ago '05        #36
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats the thing.......mos def isnt a idiot you dont see him running with people he doesnt know, mos def doesnt think to himself, let me go here and chill with these street guys because i heard they get it in

mos def doesnt need that protection because he doesnt surround himself with that type of atmosphere, this problem arrives where you have guys trying to be cool with street people, i mean pac wasnt the first to be a idiot and do this, look at the late great frank sinatra, you know how many people extorted that guy........its pathetic and what people dont know is if the fbi were on to it, then its PUBLIC INFORMATION





THE PUBLIC INFORMATION ACT set forth by the govt makes alot of this sh*t that you guys dont know....public






check it out, you want to find out about pac getting extorted or being treated like a pus*y in real life by street dudes, check it out




its public information
I feel you
 6 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Jacc Blacc said:
he cant be a rat unless he was snitching to get less time, if anything he dry snitched but lets be for real, you wouldnt call him a rat in his face, dude got more heart an street respect then everyone on boxden combined
last time I checked he bleed just like I bleed.....you might tuck ya tail because of another n*ggaz battle stories, but I do not......lol @ more heart and street respect......some people bow their heads while others hold their heads up.
 06-16-2011, 10:45 AM         #38
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BMF? Blowing money fast?
 6 years ago '09        #39
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 peeyump said:
last time I checked he bleed just like I bleed.....you might tuck ya tail because of another n*ggaz battle stories, but I do not....
then stop typing and go k!ll him, you a super soldier, you on your jean claude van damme sh*t, then go body henchman and see what happens to EVERYONE around you


you talkin as if its so easy to k!ll connected people, you dont give a fukk about your family huh??? you dont give a fukk bout your kids huh???

yayo smacked up henchman son, or atleast hemmed him up and then yayo's mom crib gets shot up and his mom and sister is in their and then yayo cousin got k!lled.......yesterday i heard yayo on the radio on the kayslay show talkin bout that incident and he said he didnt get into rap to have his family k!lled


you think its that easy, why dont you do something
 6 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Jacc Blacc said:
then stop typing and go k!ll him, you a super soldier, you on your jean claude van damme sh*t, then go body henchman and see what happens to EVERYONE around you


you talkin as if its so easy to k!ll connected people, you dont give a fukk about your family huh??? you dont give a fukk bout your kids huh???

yayo smacked up henchman son, or atleast hemmed him up and then yayo's mom crib gets shot up and his mom and sister is in their and then yayo cousin got k!lled.......yesterday i heard yayo on the radio on the kayslay show talkin bout that incident and he said he didnt get into rap to have his family k!lled


you think its that easy, why dont you do something


n*gga stfu and go take your gotdamn adderall.....you getting all excited and sh*t as if I said I got beef with this n*gga....I dont know the n*gga and the n*gga dont know me. You at ya house scared of another man and sh*t. I wasnt born yesterday I understand consequences, but I also was born a man and not some sniveling little bi*ch. I dont tuck my tail boy.....I hold my head high....when death comes it comes....I dont go looking for it and I dont go running from it. That doesnt make me a super soldier that makes me a man......try it sometimes boy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy