Theory: BMF killed 2pac

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
21458 pageviews
116 comments

illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
Theory: BMF k!lled 2pac

[pic - click to view]

I had been touting this theory for a while and it looks like Dexter Issac might know something. The basic theory goes: Henchmen, and Agnant were working for BMF and had puffy and jd under extortion at the same time bmf introduced them to jacob the jeweler. They befriended pac at first, but ordered a hit when pac was talking reckless in the ny daily news. pac got shot, survived and talked even more sh*t. suge and bmf had beef from atl when they k!lled suges man jake robles. eventually it all came to a head in las vegas 1996. biggie was retaliation by suge.

skip to 7:49 of the below video

[video - click to view]

Last edited by illathruz; 06-16-2011 at 01:15 PM..

116 comments for "Theory: BMF killed 2pac"

6 years ago '10        #2
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Police investigating that sh*t right now.......I read about this this morning on the ajc.com

@ saying you not a rat and telling on a n*gga at the same time though......

Last edited by peeyump; 06-16-2011 at 07:03 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #3
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 peeyump said:
Police investigating that sh*t right now.......I read about this this morning on the ajc.com

think he pretty much explained his reasons
 6 years ago '09        #4
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
you know whats funny....jimmy henchman said they didnt go to shoot pac at the studio, they just went to punish him and they were following BMF orders, everyone snapped at me, but now that this dude in jail says it you guys actually listen

i said that sh*t from day 1, tupac was a puppy trying to run with wolves, he wasnt built for the street sh*t and biggie warned him that the n*ggas he was running with werent his friends they were fukkin wolves, pac aint listen, got dealt with, sh*t happens

edit:

old interview excerpt
Several sources on the streets claimed that the 2 men who shot Tupac in Quad Studios were Jack and Tut, on the orders of Jimmy Henchman. Henchman later allegedly stated that the shooting and robbery were orders sent from BMF "to discipline" Pac. So this is why Tupac had lashed out at Diddy and Biggie, because of their ties to Henchman and BMF. He believed that they either set him up, or knew about the plot and didn't warn him.

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-16-2011 at 07:50 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 peeyump said:

he cant be a rat unless he was snitching to get less time, if anything he dry snitched but lets be for real, you wouldnt call him a rat in his face, dude got more heart an street respect then everyone on boxden combined
 6 years ago '08        #6
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
hope yall dont mistake the NY Black Mafia (Haitain Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen, etc) with the BMF from Detroit and Atlanta (Big Meech, J-Bo, Southwest T)
 6 years ago '07        #7
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
this theory makes sense but one thing doesn't...pac was running around wit Haitian jack why the fu*k did he think it was cool to be around these n*ggas. I think Pac was being extorted as well and wanted out. If that is the case Pac did get caught up in real n*gga sh*t he wasnt built for.
 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM         #8
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So as I've said before. Biggie didn't have nothing to do with sh*t. Pac's mouth got him in trouble.

To all the young cats out there, this is why you stay away from street n*ggas and their bullsh*t. Street n*ggas live a loser's life style and will drag you down any chance you get.
 6 years ago '07        #9
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 bkid said:
hope yall dont mistake the NY Black Mafia (Haitain Jack, King Tut, Jimmy Henchmen, etc) with the BMF from Detroit and Atlanta (Big Meech, J-Bo, Southwest T)
there is some sort of link though cuz Wolf RIP was Puff security and he ran wit Meech and them.
 6 years ago '11        #10
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Rosemand is a dead man walking . Someone obviously revoked his pass a dry snitch on him plus a FEDS warrant . sh*t don't look good at all .
 6 years ago '09        #11
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 bkid said:
i think thy're different the BMF in the east coast ran with Jimmy Sabatino and had tes with the italian mafia and was known for extorting rappers and music acts..........tupac wanted to hang with them during filming with on of his early movies and thats when he befriended them, what he didnt know was they seen him as a chump and not a street dude and planned on extorting him also
 6 years ago '09        #12
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Trolling said:
Rosemand is a dead man walking . Someone obviously revoked his pass a dry snitch on him plus a FEDS warrant . sh*t don't look good at all .
rosemond is a dead man walking??? henchman got so many goddamn ties i dont see sh*t happening, you guys act like henchman is some poster on boxden, dude been friends with the italian mafia and with street gangs from la, up to detroit, to ny, down to jersey, he'll be fine, he's going to jail but even in the fed henchman will still be running sh*t and extrting weak dude's like game
 6 years ago '11        #13
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
I single handley Blame Jimmy Henchmen for all this fukery music we have out right now .
 6 years ago '06        #14
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Pimp'n Says Dis: but dat n!gg@ may have just shortened his life sentence...perhaps his life period.

Last edited by AF1PIMPN; 06-16-2011 at 08:10 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #15
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
rosemond is a dead man walking??? henchman got so many goddamn ties i dont see sh*t happening, you guys act like henchman is some poster on boxden, dude been friends with the italian mafia and with street gangs from la, up to detroit, to ny, down to jersey, he'll be fine, he's going to jail but even in the fed henchman will still be running sh*t and extrting weak dude's like game

You said it yourself . You think these Italians are gonna protect a non made guy especially a black guy come on man get fu*king real . , they gonna put the bullet in him first bro. This n*gga seeing football numbers with Cocain Distribution circus ring he had going on .
 6 years ago '09        #16
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Cambury said:
this theory makes sense but one thing doesn't...pac was running around wit Haitian jack why the fu*k did he think it was cool to be around these n*ggas. I think Pac was being extorted as well and wanted out. If that is the case Pac did get caught up in real n*gga sh*t he wasnt built for.
the same reason he thought it would be okay if he ran with street dudes from bloods to mafia dudes in La, believe it or not, pac was getting extorted when he was in death row, how much did pac have in his bank account when he died???? they were milking him out there

people always think pac was some tough street dude, NO, pac ran with tough street dudes, who just so happen to be extorting him on the low......anyone knows the name of the movie pac was shooting when he started hanging out with these east coast street crews which basically led to him getting shot at Quad??

lesson to learn, if your not a street dude, play your part and dont pretend to be a street dude, because real recongize real and everyone else gets extorted
 6 years ago '09        #17
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Trolling said:
You said it yourself . You think these Italians are gonna protect a non made guy especially a black guy come on man get fu*king real . , they gonna put the bullet in him first bro. This n*gga seeing football numbers with Cocain Distribution circus ring he had going on .
the italians are still probably making money with rosemond and raping rappers like they did pac, so he can easily be their cash cow but you missed the part where i said he still runs with street dudes in damn near every coast.....so the italians dont have to step in because he has dudes he run with that will step in BUT alot of people will give it a 2nd thought just off the strength that he runs with so many connected dudes

you guys got to remeber, a guy like henchman has to shoot money up to people above him, and those bosses have to shoot money up to their bosses.......the only person that will k!ll henchman is either the bosses or a dumb n*gga who dont understand what he's getting into

Trolling said:
I single handley Blame Jimmy Henchmen for all this fukery music we have out right now .
believe it or not, pac is moreso the reason for all this fukkery, he made it cool to create fake beef to acquire more money, you guys are forgetting pac helped fathered dudes like 50 cent style, all that negativity created all this fukkery

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-16-2011 at 08:21 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #18
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i think thy're different the BMF in the east coast ran with Jimmy Sabatino and had tes with the italian mafia and was known for extorting rappers and music acts..........tupac wanted to hang with them during filming with on of his early movies and thats when he befriended them, what he didnt know was they seen him as a chump and not a street dude and planned on extorting him also
I think BMF is an offset of what happened in NY it makes so much more sense when you plug all that in.
 06-16-2011, 08:48 AM         #19
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
Like how Fat Joe called up the radio station acouple years ago and started talkin' sh*t about 50, just to form a a group called k!ll all Rats.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #20
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1051 1051
 Cambury said:
Exactly, pac was being extorted too and wanted out. Why you think he aint join bad boy?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy