Vancouver fans taking over the city after game 7 loss!!

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 KeleN_07 said:

[pic - click to view]

I CANNOT fu*kIN BREATHE!!!!!!! MY MAN DOIN PUSHUPS!!!!!!! HOLY sh*t!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #82
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Like I said in that other thread...

Shout outs to Vancouver Canada for getting Canada's `Look Down On America` card revoked.
 06-16-2011, 09:48 AM         #83
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolwhip said:
^^ yea its all the fu*king idiots from surrey, mostly Hindus like i said. I saw a group of them Smashed before the game even started. Stumbeling around into people and trying to start f!ghts with them.
The first vehicle that got burnt, the dude admitted on driving it down to burn it knowing thered be a riot.
Po Po should of unleashed on the Tear Gas and Batons.
Surrey f*ggots do that sh*t a lot.. Kind of expected.. But 6 people I know got stabbed by white people.. Not only brown folk doing sh*t..
 6 years ago '04        #84
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Like I said in that other thread...

Shout outs to Vancouver Canada for getting Canada's `Look Down On America` card revoked.
x2


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #85
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Like I said in that other thread...

Shout outs to Vancouver Canada for getting Canada's `Look Down On America` card revoked.
No, they've still got that card. A once in a blue moon occurance does not mean Canada gets their sh*t revoked. America can pretty much be looked down upon by any country. Canada could legalize chicken raping and still keep their card. Nothing anyone does can amount to the stupidity and off the wall like displays Americans put on.
 6 years ago '09        #86
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ima80baby said:
No, they've still got that card. A once in a blue moon occurance does not mean Canada gets their sh*t revoked. America can pretty much be looked down upon by any country. Canada could legalize chicken raping and still keep their card. Nothing anyone does can amount to the stupidity and off the wall like displays Americans put on.
Nope, card revoked. This is fu*king ignorant burning a city over a fu*king hockey game.
 06-16-2011, 10:03 AM         #87
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boston stealing y'all souls
 6 years ago '05        #88
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Nope, card revoked. This is fu*king ignorant burning a city over a fu*king hockey game.
I agree to a certain extent my dude...but im lookin at ya avy, and that was over a cup of beer

This definitely is a blemish on that 'we are perfect' image and they shouldnt be so quick to cast judgement(no1 should but that is a diff discussion)
 6 years ago '09        #89
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 astroblack9 said:
I agree to a certain extent my dude...but im lookin at ya avy, and that was over a cup of beer

This definitely is a blemish on that 'we are perfect' image and they shouldnt be so quick to cast judgement(no1 should but that is a diff discussion)
Just shows me that people are people no matter what or where they are.
 6 years ago '05        #90
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Just shows me that people are people no matter what or where they are.
 6 years ago '05        #91
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Atwal11 said:
Surrey f*ggots do that sh*t a lot.. Kind of expected.. But 6 people I know got stabbed by white people.. Not only brown folk doing sh*t..
By looking at your name, you are brown. so it doesnt surprise me youre stickin up for them. You know the population of surrey is brown and they are the ones actin a fool. Before sh*t even went down i saw about 7 brown guys walking infront of a crowd sittin down watchin the game. one dude told them to sit the fu*k down and the ignorant fu*k turns around and wants to f!ght. Thinkin youre tough because youre with 6 of your buddies while that guy is with his girl is a b*tch move. I'm not saying youre in that stereotype but come on man, you know the truth
 6 years ago '04        #92
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 coolwhip said:
By looking at your name, you are brown. so it doesnt surprise me youre stickin up for them. You know the population of surrey is brown and they are the ones actin a fool. Before sh*t even went down i saw about 7 brown guys walking infront of a crowd sittin down watchin the game. one dude told them to sit the fu*k down and the ignorant fu*k turns around and wants to f!ght. Thinkin youre tough because youre with 6 of your buddies while that guy is with his girl is a b*tch move. I'm not saying youre in that stereotype but come on man, you know the truth
I haven't seen one picture with brown folks acting a fool, all the photos of cats in the streets are white folks with recently bought canucks jerseys on

basically, it's stupid to point at one group of people and say they the problem, ALL YALL in vancouver, dont matter race or ethnicity acting a fool out there
 06-16-2011, 10:45 AM         #93
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolwhip said:
By looking at your name, you are brown. so it doesnt surprise me youre stickin up for them. You know the population of surrey is brown and they are the ones actin a fool. Before sh*t even went down i saw about 7 brown guys walking infront of a crowd sittin down watchin the game. one dude told them to sit the fu*k down and the ignorant fu*k turns around and wants to f!ght. Thinkin youre tough because youre with 6 of your buddies while that guy is with his girl is a b*tch move. I'm not saying youre in that stereotype but come on man, you know the truth
I'm not stickin up for them.. Just said Surrey is full of f*ggots majority that happen to be brown.. But you can't just blame brown people.. Like I said 6 people that I know personally got stabbed by white people.. And I agree a lot of brown people do that sh*t where they get in large groups and act like they're the sh*t but are normal by themselves.. But still, they're f*ggots for that sh*t.. A group of white dudes (I think 7 of em) beat the sh*t outta a senior citizen.. I'm not saying "oh sh*t riots are the crackas fault" cuz it's just specific individuals..
 6 years ago '06        #94
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Animals
 6 years ago '06        #95
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Nope, card revoked. This is fu*king ignorant burning a city over a fu*king hockey game.

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]



Last edited by Malcolm; 06-16-2011 at 10:53 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
black_haze 
space
avatar space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 67 67
looks like fun
 6 years ago '09        #97
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
lol @ ppl sayin unlike miami they care about there team.....yeah mayb a lil too much

miami handled it well after all its just a game not the end of the world


Last edited by Axl Rose; 06-16-2011 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #98
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
seeing these videos makes me sooo happy we won it in front of all their faces

on their home ice
 6 years ago '07        #99
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306



 6 years ago '10        #100
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I hope Vancouver never wins. I hate that fu*king team, and the people that live there showing they are classless as*holes. They were lucky to even get to the Finals, we should of bounced those bums first round like we always do.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy