Vancouver fans taking over the city after game 7 loss!!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
109 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 KeleN_07 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #43
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 KeleN_07 said:

[pic - click to view]

is the cat on the left doing pushups?

I'm doing it, im pulling out the race card
 6 years ago '04        #44
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
White people are TERRRRRRIBLE at rioting
 06-16-2011, 03:22 AM         #45
[.k.1.] 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no doubt the most disgusting display Ive ever seen... I swear I hope those idiots got stomped by the po.. fu*kin retards. way to ruin our city.. and yet who's gonna pay for all of it?? tax payers! that's right you fu*kin retards! YOU
 6 years ago '05        #46
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
Yo that sh*t is serious Down Town. I just got home and it is Sickening. People are fu*king idiots and i gotta say F*CK the HINDUS. They think theyre all tough and sh*t rolling 10 deep causing f!ghts and stabbing people. Its like F*ucking pakistan down there. F*ck em'
Anyways theres hella stabbings going on. Hummers and Beemers getting burnt. Heard a Boston Fan got pushed off a bridge and died and some other guy got beat to death.
The Pigs should be beatin on these fools fu*king up the city. We aint ever gonna get Public Events after this bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #47
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Rodney king rodney king rodney king rodney king rodney king rodney king rodney king rodney king
 06-16-2011, 03:37 AM         #48
JamesCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just got home. sh*t was fu*ked. i saw some dude take a baton to the face. got some hardcore footage. sh*t was absolutely shameful. i would like to say it was most ppl from surry and outside van. mostly not actual vancouverites.
 6 years ago '10        #49
HAYWOODE 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
I was about to say i just lost a lot of respect for canada then i remembered i didnt have any to begin with
 6 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Stay classy Canada.
 6 years ago '05        #51
coolwhip 
space
space
^^ yea its all the fu*king idiots from surrey, mostly Hindus like i said. I saw a group of them Smashed before the game even started. Stumbeling around into people and trying to start f!ghts with them.
The first vehicle that got burnt, the dude admitted on driving it down to burn it knowing thered be a riot.
Po Po should of unleashed on the Tear Gas and Batons.
 06-16-2011, 03:47 AM         #52
JamesCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yah bro. im from north van n there was alot of ppl from kelowna and even langley that were causing sh*t. saw at least 5 cars on fire. the worst part was seeing shop owners faces after looking at their store that just got looted and vandalized. fu*king repeat of 94. sucked to see.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
lol @ the idiots in here dissing miami fans for not destroying their own city after the heat loss. only childish immature losers are impressed by rioting. nothin good comes from it.
 6 years ago '05        #54
coolwhip 
space
space
^ yea all the little stores got harsh looted, even london drugs and they were still open! we aint ever gonna get an outdoor screen if van city makes it to the cup again. f*cked it up for all of us plus all the tax money we gotta pay. idiots
 06-16-2011, 03:53 AM         #55
JamesCarter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word.
 6 years ago '08        #56
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 coolwhip said:
Yo that sh*t is serious Down Town. I just got home and it is Sickening. People are fu*king idiots and i gotta say F*CK the HINDUS. They think theyre all tough and sh*t rolling 10 deep causing f!ghts and stabbing people. Its like F*ucking pakistan down there. F*ck em'
Anyways theres hella stabbings going on. Hummers and Beemers getting burnt. Heard a Boston Fan got pushed off a bridge and died and some other guy got beat to death.
The Pigs should be beatin on these fools fu*king up the city. We aint ever gonna get Public Events after this bullsh*t.
Glad I stayed in my nice a.ss apartment on Granville Street and watched this sh*t unfold
 06-16-2011, 04:28 AM         #57
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Some of the pictures I've seen so far are so embarrassing, it hurts me as a Vancouverite that these as*hole have caused such a huge misinterpretation of the type of people we really are. If you look at the people doing it, they are either from Surrey/Langley or they are between the ages of 16-19 (who probably thought it looked really cool when they saw the footage from 94).

But Vancouverites are already being very vigilant, there's a facebook group dedicated to identifying the people responsible for the riots/burning cars/looting. I'm glad to see that social networking can help this way and it also goes to show that you shouldn't put your life out there like a lot of people have with their status updates or new profile pictures incriminating themselves.

Glad we just went to the beach afterwards and made a small bonfire, but you could still hear the gunshots/tear gas shots from the other side of the water. Here's a pic I took from our spot:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #58
Jaysco 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 1 1
hockey??????
 6 years ago '11        #59
Jaysco 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 1 1
 Mike Nitty said:
Betchu Dallas wouldn't be at Liv if it was like that in Miami Sunday Nite...dats why South Beach a bunch of bi*ches. Gimmie a city that care like Vancouver minus the fu*kin up of the city of course
realest talk lol
 6 years ago '08        #60
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

KeleN_07 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago