J.Cole - The Work Out (single off Album)

most viewed right now
 91
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
My homegirls on twitter feeling this hard. I think itll def be one of those sleeper hits. this shyt has definitely been stuck in my head all day tho.
 6 years ago '04        #262
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
not really feelin it.

big cole fan here and to be honest this is a big letdown. I understand its suppose to be a mainstream song that can appeal to a large audience but if I never heard of Cole and this was the first track I heard of him (which it might be for a lot of people) I would dismiss him pretty quickly. So many great tracks the past 6-12 months and this is the 1st single? I got a feeling Cole is just gonna be one of those dudes who showed a lot of potential but never reached it. I hope im wrong.
 6 years ago '07        #263
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
N.C. Stand up!!!!!! fukk a petey pablo
 6 years ago '04        #264
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 notoriousthugzz said:
not really feelin it.

big cole fan here and to be honest this is a big letdown. I understand its suppose to be a mainstream song that can appeal to a large audience but if I never heard of Cole and this was the first track I heard of him (which it might be for a lot of people) I would dismiss him pretty quickly. So many great tracks the past 6-12 months and this is the 1st single? I got a feeling Cole is just gonna be one of those dudes who showed a lot of potential but never reached it. I hope im wrong.
all the fellas and hip hop heads already know what Cole can do lyrically, he needed something to catch the ear of females and casual fans and I feel this is it , if it works then he'll have all bases covered and from what I'm seeing on Twitter, all the females and casual fans have been keeping this joint in rotation heavy. Out of all the songs he's ever released this is the only one I feel will make a female or casual fan want to check out his album.
 6 years ago '04        #265
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 2013 2013
 psylence2k said:
all the fellas and hip hop heads already know what Cole can do lyrically, he needed something to catch the ear of females and casual fans and I feel this is it , if it works then he'll have all bases covered and from what I'm seeing on Twitter, all the females and casual fans have been keeping this joint in rotation heavy. Out of all the songs he's ever released this is the only one I feel will make a female or casual fan want to check out his album.
yea I guess thats tru. like I said I'm hope I wrong and I wish the man nuttin but success cuz hes a talented dude. It just seems like his management and some of his choices so far have been questionable
 6 years ago '04        #266
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
wow wtf r u haters listening to?? this track is fire and appeals to the mainstream crowd...if he gets spins, this track is gonna be a hit for him....
 6 years ago '04        #267
slumz 
space
avatar space
space
$666 | Props total: 7 7
J Cole really likes to do other people's vocal harmonies doesnt he. lol
 6 years ago '10        #268
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
seems like the beat is missing something...idk
 06-18-2011, 06:57 AM         #269
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, g. this n*gga Cole reaching.
 6 years ago '09        #270
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
growing on me honestly i use to hate it
 06-18-2011, 03:44 PM         #271
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t is pretty hott.


Reminds me of some kanye stuff. Diggin it.
 6 years ago '07        #272
uzi m.c. 
space
avatar space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
Pure summer banger, this sh*t HOT
 6 years ago '04        #273
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 slumz said:
J Cole really likes to do other people's vocal harmonies doesnt he. lol
it does sound familiar, but I cant remember who it's from ??
 6 years ago '10        #274
alogan9225 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$3,652 | Props total: 1923 1923
 psylence2k said:
it does sound familiar, but I cant remember who it's from ??
it's an old a.ss Paula Abdul song called "straight up"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 91
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
53 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy