J.Cole - The Work Out (single off Album)

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside How You Gonna Lock Up This Pretty Face For 23 YEARS???
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside YBN Cordae ends J Coles career
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 J Rob said:
I mean, what the hell did y'all expect? Enchanted Pt. 2? They're trying to reach a different audience with is sh*t to see if he can gain a few more fans before they drop the album.

Anyway, this sh*t is aight. At first I was like , but after a few more listens it's not bad, it's just different. How can n*ggas like sh*t like "Gucci Gucci" and then turn around and hate on this? Just shows that this place is full of trolls


I doubt that this becomes a hit (the live version sounded better), but it's definitely enough to drop the album. Tyler moved 50K with no hit single and Cole's fanbase is at least twice the size of his (n/h). If his album isn't out by September at the latest, then I can no longer defend Roc Nation.


 LowaEastSide5 said:
n*ggas is sensative today


song is good
 7 years ago '09        #222
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,700 | Props total: 501 501
 CheezyDoDo said:
woooow this sh*t is classic, best single released from a rookie since Jesus Walks ! damn ill sh*t
take the d!ck out ya mouth this sh*t is mediocre at best
 7 years ago '05        #223
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,029 | Props total: 10052 10052
I listened to it this morning with fresh ears. And this sh*t is ill
 7 years ago '11        #224
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 5121 5121
still feeling it

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #225
Affectz 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,470 | Props total: 5859 5859
hey this song grew on me haha
 7 years ago '06        #226
Affectz 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$8,470 | Props total: 5859 5859
This song might be a big hit actually
 7 years ago '10        #227
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,252 | Props total: 27554 27554
The more I listen to this the more I'm happy about this joint. Song really fu*king bumps. I can't lie though first listen had me like :dancingcool:


Now I'm like :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcoo l::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #228
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,917 | Props total: 13336 13336
This sh*t weak as hell. Chicks gon like it tho
 06-16-2011, 10:23 AM         #229
253xLonghair3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
call it workout and use the same sample as kanyes workout song


 7 years ago '05        #230
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1 1
 J Rob said:
this is growing on me....but that Paula Abdul breakdown is extra corny tho (even though I liked that song back when it came out....I only was about 3 or 4 )
of course its gonna grow on you idiot he's your stanning artist
 7 years ago '07        #231
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 HeyCobra said:
Iím the truth only time will teach ya
and f-ck the haters probably never love they mommaís neither
old bitter-ass sit around in middle class homes with computers on hating on the newest song


one minute Iím over-rated, next minute Iím the saviour
you hate it before you played it, I already forgave ya
:agreement6:

People don't know what they want, he's as versatile as possible with his songs and everyone still hates. Sample is dope, flows well and if am honest i think it's a good song, what more do people want? Oh a lex luger beat, 4 featured artists and some played out subject.

Breath of fresh air to hip-hop. What's the last artist to of produced, rapped and wrote/sung the hook on not only their album, but their lead single...
 06-16-2011, 10:31 AM         #232
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feeling this one
 7 years ago '04        #233
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,645 | Props total: 9552 9552
 clipse_designz said:
:agreement6:

People don't know what they want, he's as versatile as possible with his songs and everyone still hates. Sample is dope, flows well and if am honest i think it's a good song, what more do people want? Oh a lex luger beat, 4 featured artists and some played out subject.

Breath of fresh air to hip-hop. What's the last artist to of produced, rapped and wrote/sung the hook on not only their album, but their lead single...
kanye & eminem do that

i just don't like the song. i listened to it 6 times and its listenable but its not like im gonna be blasting it in the car or anything
 7 years ago '06        #234
1OverJordan24 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$4,174 | Props total: 2689 2689
I only like the artwork...
 7 years ago '04        #235
m_cullins 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$7,565 | Props total: 403 403
Damn cole you dropped the ball with this one my dude let Hova hear your sh*t and tell you if it's a hit or now i rather you drop Blow Up but this sh*t is huff.
 7 years ago '07        #236
clipse_designz 
space
avatar space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 127 127
 justinjones said:
kanye & eminem do that

i just don't like the song. i listened to it 6 times and its listenable but its not like im gonna be blasting it in the car or anything
Power was produced by S1 albeit co-produced by ye
Monster had plenty of features.
AOTL ^
Runaway had Pusha T

I think they were the singles anyway.
The only song on MBDTF that was produced by kanye with no features was hell of a life.


Recovery...

Not afraid produced by boi-1da
Love the way you lie - Rihanna and alex da kid.

No songs on recovery were produced by eminem


Yet how many songs for j cole released recently were purely created by himself?
The guys a true artist and hasn't sold out by going to the current 'in' producers and singers. and for that I respect him.
 7 years ago '10        #237
Danation 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$822 | Props total: 13 13
14 pages so far.. i say Cole did something right
 7 years ago '04        #238
Tha-Problem 
space
avatar space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
This song is a.ss cheeks
 7 years ago '04        #239
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,645 | Props total: 9552 9552
 clipse_designz said:
Power was produced by S1 albeit co-produced by ye
Monster had plenty of features.
AOTL ^
Runaway had Pusha T

I think they were the singles anyway.
The only song on MBDTF that was produced by kanye with no features was hell of a life.


Recovery...

Not afraid produced by boi-1da
Love the way you lie - Rihanna and alex da kid.

No songs on recovery were produced by eminem


Yet how many songs for j cole released recently were purely created by himself?
The guys a true artist and hasn't sold out by going to the current 'in' producers and singers. and for that I respect him.
you see where i highlighted the album part right? i think recovery is the only album eminem didn't do anything beat wise

you asked when the last time somebody did that and i named them

and j.cole getting help from no i.d on the album so 100% of it is not gonna be just him. which is probably a good thing
 7 years ago '06        #240
JanyeWest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 justinjones said:
you see where i highlighted the album part right? i think recovery is the only album eminem didn't do anything beat wise

you asked when the last time somebody did that and i named them

and j.cole getting help from no i.d on the album so 100% of it is not gonna be just him. which is probably a good thing




Wooorrdd? Where'd you her that?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
106 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy