Hall Of Famer Rick Barry "All of LeBron Jamesí Coaches Should be Ashamed of Themselves"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2011, 10:59 AM         #121
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like a n*gga already posted, he refuses to be coached because the only coach he benefitted off of was Brown and that was only for defense. He needs a coach that can teach him how to WIN a championship. Spoelstra and Brown have no experience when it comes to winning, how could they teach him how to win?
 6 years ago '09        #122
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
I blamed it on him lol. Wade was playing great and Bosh turned it on late in the series.
 6 years ago '07        #123
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 O_nasty said:
he refuses to be coached

not their fault
What an idiot, he learned his Def from Brown.
 6 years ago '09        #124
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 Cambury said:
so you think he is perfect skill wise just has some mental sh*t that he should overcome...

I used to be a Lebron fan but never to the extent where I felt like dude was perfect, I think you depend too much on stats. The turnovers aren't a problem because he scores and gets a.ssist the problem is he turns it over in the playoffs big games at a rate that is ridiculous
No he isn't. His handle is too loose. That's a skill. His ability to catch and shoot is meh...that's a skill.

I don't like using stats, but when you say stuff that isn't true, and there is a statistic to prove it, I'll post it.

It wasn't just the turnovers, but the lack of aggression on his part.
 6 years ago '09        #125
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
He refused to be coached? Absolutely no grounds for that. His game grew tremendously this season alone a an off the ball player(still a lot of room for improvement)
 6 years ago '10        #126
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 onepiecex3 said:
Like a n*gga already posted, he refuses to be coached because the only coach he benefitted off of was Brown and that was only for defense. He needs a coach that can teach him how to WIN a championship. Spoelstra and Brown have no experience when it comes to winning, how could they teach him how to win?

so Rick Carlisle taught Dirk and J Kidd how to win?
 06-17-2011, 11:36 AM         #127
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron needs to come back down to reality and be coached like everyone else. Treating this man like he is better than everyone else has not brought a ring to the"""KING"""(--)

Even in the NFL things have changed. Teams are using 2 running backs like never before. Yeah some of them running backs can carry the load. But why make him when there is someone else on the team that can contribute?

Just because you have the talent doesn't mean you should let it outshine the TEAM.
 6 years ago '06        #128
trey2cool 
space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
hes a great passer, rebounder, defender......not that great of a ball handler, footwork could use improvement, never learned how to play off ball...he really has no advanced skills, but his athletic ability and his physical presence makes up for it.

shooter? ive seen lebron absolute tear up the net with his jumpshooting on some games. but in these finals where it mattered, those numbers posted didnt mean a damn thing.

im on the fence about his shooting, if i was defending him, ill take my chances on him taking a jumper that he didnt want to take in the first place (like the rest of the nba would do). but i wouldnt be surprised if it went in (cuz is is very capable)....but then u gotta see his confidence grow, gets that as*hole-ish grin on his face, and hope he misses the next one. but hes more efficient getting to the free throw line and dominating at the rim.

as far as melo, and kobe and those dudes, they take a high number of jumpers to the nekkid eye (not using stats to make this statement) and its effective in the offense, they can k!ll you all night if u gave them the room, i see defenders play harder on these guys on the perimeter against the jumper than lebron gets defended.

with fundamentals, and not just lebron, but all these young guys coming up in the league.....awful jumpshooters compared to the euro players....all they do is play year round AAU games, they dont get enough practice reps in, they are constantly traveling to a different venue to suit up and play.

yeah u get experience playing basketball, but it promotes bad habits...thats where i think players are flawed, u get stuck in your ways by the time u are 18. u dont learn anything new at that point. u gotta get your drills and reps in

Last edited by trey2cool; 06-17-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #129
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
no one is saying he doesnt have a jumper. he just doesnt have a jumper that he can rely on when necessary. and barry is absolutely right, lebron needs to be COACHED! and if he neglects to be, then take from him what he loves most (other than himself), and thats the game. bench him if necessary.
 6 years ago '09        #130
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 ThatDude0824 said:
in that pic, he looks like anything BUT a warrior

The Warriors been a staple in the league. You probably root for a brand new team that wasn't around in the 80's let alone the 70's.

Back to the topic... Yeah Lebron needs a real mentor. I think with the right help he can be the greatest player ever but he needs those fundamentals and nuances of the NBA game RB spoke about to even get in the vicinity.

Last edited by MrPrez510; 06-17-2011 at 12:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #131
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
besides pg's
and some sg's joe johnson, brandon roy, jamal crawford
who handles the ball more/better than LBJ?
 6 years ago '07        #132
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
 Bart Pimpson said:
n*gga loving off talent & no real basketball skills

no post game

no mid-range game

no consistent jumpshot

cant play great without the ball
BOOM!!! He has basketball skills but if the balls is not in his hand at the top of the key, he is worthless.

Think about it.

He been in the league 8 years or whatever and has not diversified his game one bit. They talk about "work ethic" and sh*t like that, I played college ball and as I got older I got smarter at the game and adjusted and became a better player.

You have to catch the ball in different positions and put yourself in a position on the court to succeed. When was the last time u seen him come off an off ball screen?? If he does that around the elbow area, he's one dribble from a dunk/layup or a kickout for a mid range jumper to the roll man.

I DO blame the coaches but mostly HIM.
 6 years ago '04        #133
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
ill start by saying that Lebron is not my favorite player and I will also say that i wanted him to lose this year because i hate how he did Cleaveland being from there and all...

This being said, I not gonna deny his skill and his abilities...

Truth be told, LBJ is a problem, hes dominant and in most games, hes unstoppable...

Now his big problem is that he likes attention and he does allot of sh*t that puts the microscope on him and if you try to look for holes in any players game, hes human so you will find sh*t thats wrong... Even Kobe got holes in his game, yall act like all these bad circus shots that Kobe be hitting are good basketball???

Truth be told, Lebron has accomplished nothing in his pro basketball carrer, no rings, no ncaa championships, hell he skipped the ncaa all together...

The one thing he has is a gold medal and if it wasnt for Kobe and Wade, he might not even have that cause in the final game, him and Carmelo was shook against Spain!

I trully think that he hasnt lurned to take over games in big moments....

Of his draft class, hes not the best of that group, hell on his team hes not the best, Wade is...

I think that you lurn that sh*t in college, Carmelo brought his team a tittle in College, Wade got to the final four that same year...

All he needs to do now is use his gift to make it a problem to deal with him, thats what MJ did, thats what Kobe does, thats what all the greats did, Lebron dont got that yet, that takeover...

hes the best finisher in the game, Lebron going to the hole is basicly unstoppable, yet he bails defenders out by jumpshooting, you mean to tell me that Wade can get to the hole but bron cant???
 6 years ago '07        #134
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 djinferno said:
ill start by saying that Lebron is not my favorite player and I will also say that i wanted him to lose this year because i hate how he did Cleaveland being from there and all...

Truth be told, LBJ is a problem, hes dominant and in most games, hes unstoppable...

Now his big problem is that he likes attention and he does allot of sh*t that puts the microscope on him and if you try to look for holes in any players game, hes human so you will find sh*t thats wrong... Even Kobe got holes in his game, yall act like all these bad circus shots that Kobe be hitting are good basketball???

Truth be told, Lebron has accomplished nothing in his pro basketball carrer, no rings, no ncaa championships, hell he skipped the ncaa all together...

The one thing he has is a gold medal and if it wasnt for Kobe and Wade, he might not even have that cause in the final game, him and Carmelo was shook against Spain!

Of his draft class, hes not the best of that group, hell on his team hes not the best, Wade is...

I think that you lurn that sh*t in college, Carmelo brought his team a tittle in College, Wade got to the final four that same year...

All he needs to do now is use his gift to make it a problem to deal with him, thats what MJ did, thats what Kobe does, thats what all the greats did, Lebron dont got that yet, that takeover...

hes the best finisher in the game, Lebron going to the hole is basicly unstoppable, yet he bails defenders out by jumpshooting, you mean to tell me that Wade can get to the hole but bron cant???
wade has better handles and more touch so a variety of shots...so yes he can get to the hole and Bron cant
 6 years ago '10        #135
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
 djinferno said:

made some valid points but d wade Is not better than LBJ
he did though DEFIANTLY TURNED IT UP AND PLAYED BETTER THAN HIM IN THE NBA FINALS The thing with college is BS, HE DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE BC HE WAS BETTER THAN THEM
MOST OF THESE ONE AND DONE PROVE THAT KEVIN DURANT, MIKE BEASLEY, JOHN WALL ETC
 6 years ago '10        #136
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
wade has better handles and more touch so a variety of shots...so yes he can get to the hole and Bron cant
NAW
 6 years ago '08        #137
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 BEAST7 said:
made some valid points but d wade Is not better than LBJ
he did though DEFIANTLY TURNED IT UP AND PLAYED BETTER THAN HIM IN THE NBA FINALS The thing with college is BS, HE DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE BC HE WAS BETTER THAN THEM
MOST OF THESE ONE AND DONE PROVE THAT KEVIN DURANT, MIKE BEASLEY, JOHN WALL ETC
i agree for the most part except, going to college woulda allowed his skills to be fine tuned while allowing him to develop the rest of his game. playing with a strong coach instead of being around a bunch of yes men and c*ck riders woulda made him a more complete player. just my opinion.
 6 years ago '10        #138
SlycerXblade 1 heat pts
space
space
$566 | Props total: 27 27
 Bart Pimpson said:
n*gga loving off talent & no real basketball skills

no post game

no mid-range game

no consistent jumpshot

cant play great without the ball
Agree with everything, but the mid-range game. I wouldn't even had agreed with the no consistent jump shot if it wasn't for the finals. He was the 3rd best mid-range shooter in the league this year behind Dirk and Ray Allen. He's improved that part of his game tremendously.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy