Hall Of Famer Rick Barry "All of LeBron James’ Coaches Should be Ashamed of Themselves"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
9043 pageviews
145 comments

T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Hall Of Famer Rick Barry "All of LeBron James’ Coaches Should be Ashamed of Themselves"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Full Audio Interview Hall Of Famer Rick Barry "All of LeBron James’ Coaches Should be Ashamed of Themselves"

What should LeBron work on the most in the offseason?:

“His shot, first and foremost, because I think that’s where it all comes down to. If you don’t

have confidence in your shot, it destroys the rest of your game. … Then, little nuances,

facing up, learning how to be the guy learning to use y0ur first dribble to go by instead of

everything off the dribble … learning how to use screens probably, then of course the coach

running more plays for him where he can run off double and triple staggered screens,

learning to curl it properly, learning how to do the little things in the game which,

unfortunately, have not been taught to him, which I don’t blame him for. I blame the people

who have coached him over the years. To have a talent like this and to not maximize the

full potential of this talent is inexcusable and reprehensible to me and the coaches who have

had him should be ashamed of themselves.”

On the debate over the greatest player ever:

“Here’s the deal, you cannot have a situation where you can compare all the players who

are playing different positions and say who’s the greatest? It’s the best point guard, two

guard, small forward, big forward, center. … I don’t understand why people continually want

to do that.”

145 comments for "Hall Of Famer Rick Barry "All of LeBron James’ Coaches Should be Ashamed of Themselves""

7 years ago '06        #2
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
he refuses to be coached

not their fault
 7 years ago '08        #3
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
 O_nasty said:
he refuses to be coached

not their fault
I guess
 7 years ago '08        #4
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859 OP
space
space
 ThatDude0824 said:
in that pic, he looks like anything BUT a warrior
 7 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
Wow....first time I've heard a NBA legend/player bring up the coaches & him not utilizing screens correctly.

Rick Barry spitting truth here.

Edit:
 O_nasty said:
he refuses to be coached

not their fault
Nah I disagree. Mike Brown was one of the coaches that helped him become a better defensive player so he can be coached.
 7 years ago '06        #6
jj01 
space
space
$44,982 | Props total: 4697 4697
lebron has never had a great coach/teacher/mentor. this is fact.
 7 years ago '10        #7
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
LeBron refuses to be coached? Source?
 7 years ago '07        #8
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Wow....first time I've heard a NBA legend/player bring up the coaches & him not utilizing screens correctly.

Rick Barry spitting truth here.

Edit:

Nah I disagree. Mike Brown was one of the coaches that helped him become a better defensive player so he can be coached.
I made a thread a few years ago about this, Rick been exposing Lebron. In the same thread I asked someone to post 1 video of Lebron using a screen to catch and shoot or for a 1 dribble or 2 dribble shot
 7 years ago '10        #9
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
n*gga living off talent & no real basketball skills

no post game

no mid-range game

no consistent jumpshot

cant play great without the ball

Last edited by OJ Pimpson; 06-18-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #10
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
Barry is right...all Lebrons coaches marveled at his abilities that he already have instead of pushing him and coaching him

a coach cant be a fan..its about the win and coaching your players for the win
 7 years ago '06        #11
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
it doesn't take an offensive guru to teach someone how to post up and play with your back to the basket. he refuses to learn and take criticism from whoever, he learned nothing from Larry Brown during the Olympics

And Barry came out a few years ago and went on a rant about lebron and his lack of basic basketball skills
 7 years ago '10        #12
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
 ThatDude0824 said:
in that pic, he looks like anything BUT a warrior

7 years ago '10        #13
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,903 | Props total: 21188 21188
 Cambury said:
I made a thread a few years ago about this, Rick been exposing Lebron. In the same thread I asked someone to post 1 video of Lebron using a screen to catch and shoot or for a 1 dribble or 2 dribble shot
 O_nasty said:
it doesn't take an offensive guru to teach someone how to post up and play with your back to the basket. he refuses to learn and take criticism from whoever, he learned nothing from Larry Brown during the Olympics

And Barry came out a few years ago and went on a rant about lebron and his lack of basic basketball skills
:hmm: Didn't know this...I'll look for some more links or videos then

Bart Pimpson said:
n*gga loving off talent & no real basketball skills

no post game

no mid-range game

no consistent jumpshot

cant play great without the ball
100% agree with this. I wonder if people even think he'll change this off-season. Remember when he signed with the Heat & it was widely known he'd be focusing on improving his jumpshot?

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 06-15-2011 at 10:01 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #14
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
LeBron is a above average shooter, the only thing he lacks is a post game imo. Y'all over exaggerate with the hate.
 7 years ago '06        #15
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
my uncle always told me you can't compare players to other players who play different positions.

lebron isnt a shooter thats all.

at end of the day lebron is not a shooter.

he has everything else but a great jumpshot.
 7 years ago '07        #16
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Hovi Bryant said:
LeBron is a above average shooter, the only thing he lacks is a post game imo. Y'all over exaggerate with the hate.
Above average...fu*k is u smoking son? If average is streaky he is below average cuz da n*gga can not hit wideopen if somebody put a gun to Glorias dome
 7 years ago '04        #17
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
Barry spitting that truth unfortunately it'll fall upon deaf ears. Bron doesn't give a sh*t about improving his game, which is why it'll be funny to watch him once all that athleticism fades.
 7 years ago '10        #18
BEAST7 1 heat pts
space
space
$459 | Props total: 75 75
 Hovi Bryant said:
thank you, its like people have been saying this for years he doesnt post
but at the same time he never really needs to
could he put, and should he put in some time on his jump shot of course. is he as bad of a shooter as everyone makes him out to be no, people acting like he is josh smith or something
 06-15-2011, 10:18 PM         #19
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron is built and plays basketball like a football player it makes no sense. its like he saw NBA players get the real money and less body damage so he was like, "okay"

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 06-15-2011 at 10:20 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #20
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 MichaelKnight said:
stfu under hand granny shot shootin free-throws n*gga
shot 90%+ every year tho
so....how can you hate?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy