Detox is coming. Dr Dre releases Detox edition of Beats by Dre headphones :whoa:

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
space
$14,065 | Props total: 1096 1096
 Shuttaman said:
n*ggaz critizin them headphones b broke n*ggaz.
Sorry but its the truth.
Don't be mad I'm only being real.
 6 years ago '05        #42
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
 Shuttaman said:
Sorry but its the truth.

Just because people don't agree to pay 500$ for a pair of head sets don't mean they are broke. I rather spend 500$ on some food and a good time over the weekend.

fu*k it , I rather spend 500$ on some Bang for the trunk.

Not 500 on some god damn head phones

If you ballin outrageously then that's cool. But If you have to work from 6 am til 5 pm to pay (BILLS) then fu*k yeah we have rights to talk sh*t about some 500$ fu*k a.ss headphones.
 6 years ago '07        #43
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 meepos said:
i tried these Detox headphones, the music started playing after 8 yrs.

6 years ago '05        #44
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
And i am far from broke...
 06-15-2011, 08:16 PM         #45
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:ducktales:
 6 years ago '05        #46
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 1539 1539
These have been on Best Buy's website for a couple of months. No way in hell I'd buy them.
 6 years ago '11        #47
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,856 | Props total: 3795 3795
Joe budden got a pair of those all blk 1s for free. he posted a twit pic of them.

i bought a pair of white studios for $170 on CL. thinking bout buying the ibeats for work
 6 years ago '10        #48
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 meepos said:
i tried these Detox headphones, the music started playing after 8 yrs.
 6 years ago '06        #49
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
 Shuttaman said:
Sorry but its the truth.
the real question is, what type of headphones were you rocking before you bought some beats?

hi-fi headphones have been out for many years, but the only people that bought them were audiophiles. people dont buy beats for sound quality, they buy them to look cool because beats are "in style". all you mfs were rocking earbuds before you ever bought some 'beats'. ever heard of Sennheiser? Koss? Audio-Technica? AKG? Shure? Bose?

Monster is getting over. They put dr. dre's name on some bullsh*t and now mfs think beats are the best sh*t out. they saw how stupid consumers were so they added diddy and lebron to the marketing scam.
 6 years ago '05        #50
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 anseltmchs said:
the real question is, what type of headphones were you rocking before you bought some beats?

hi-fi headphones have been out for many years, but the only people that bought them were audiophiles. people dont buy beats for sound quality, they buy them to look cool because beats are "in style". all you mfs were rocking earbuds before you ever bought some 'beats'. ever heard of Sennheiser? Koss? Audio-Technica? AKG? Shure? Bose?

Monster is getting over. They put dr. dre's name on some bullsh*t and now mfs think beats are the best sh*t out. they saw how stupid consumers were so they added diddy and lebron to the marketing scam.

THIS THIS THIS THIS fu*kING THIS.
 06-15-2011, 09:27 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you will to show you got money..........but for 500 dollars them sh*ts betta make the song appear 3d like a real life video or some sh*t........damn dre........what about the hood my n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 anseltmchs said:

Since when was being an Audiophile cool? That's top 10 D.O.A. the nerdiest hobby I've ever fu*king heard of.

Also all them brands you mentioned, NONE of them look better than Beats. Nah, I'm not gonna wear these outside

[pic - click to view]

Which 95% of the high quality headphones look like Sorry man I just can't stoop that low. If you buy and wear any of those brands you mentioned you probably wear suspenders too
 6 years ago '05        #53
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 1539 1539
 Zaosyn said:
Since when was being an Audiophile cool? That's top 10 D.O.A. the nerdiest hobby I've ever fu*king heard of.

Also all them brands you mentioned, NONE of them look better than Beats. Nah, I'm not gonna wear these outside

[pic - click to view]

Which 95% of the high quality headphones look like Sorry man I just can't stoop that low. If you buy and wear any of those brands you mentioned you probably wear suspenders too
lol @ you finding a picture from 1982.

What about these?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #54
space
space
 QualityRecords said:
lol @ you finding a picture from 1982.

What about these?

[pic - click to view]

still not anywhere near as good looking as Beats are. The headphones you linked up look like 2 soup cans connected to a string. That thin a.ss headband is gross.
 6 years ago '05        #55
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Zaosyn said:

[pic - click to view]

He's not tryna glorify it, he just made a simple, yet very effective point. You dudes acting like you were rocking studio headphones cause your ipod needs them . DJ's, producers and sound engineers IE audiophiles require high quality headphones, because it's a massive part of what they do, that where you missed his point completely. He's stating that people thinking beats by Dre are the best thing ever now, because they just dont know enough to make an informed opinion, so they take the Dre cosign and think they are "cool".
 06-15-2011, 09:53 PM         #56
buhdarific 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #57
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471
 hooligun said:
i'm good with my 30 dollar earphones... got better things to do with 500 dollars.

ShadyVsEminem said:
fu*k the headphones and the release of the album
fixed...this album is gonna be a big disappointment
 06-15-2011, 10:12 PM         #58
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
its no way in hell i'd spend $500 on headphones.
this...WTF I look like payin over $10 for headphones
 6 years ago '04        #59
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
which will happen first: detox comes out or lebron shaves his head cuz of that ridic hairline?
 6 years ago '10        #60
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,741 | Props total: 8666 8666
this has to be the most nonepic album off all time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago