Detox is coming. Dr Dre releases Detox edition of Beats by Dre headphones :whoa:

most viewed right now
 203
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 187
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
405 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
SM 39058 heat pts39058
space
space
space
$133,657 | Props total: 87658 87658
dope
 7 years ago '05        #22
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i swear man, BEATS are the biggest scam in history, I cannot believe SO many sheep have bought these pieces of trash. So poorly designed. Yes, they sound good. But NOT $400 good. Its pathetic how ppl are drawn to the name and buy them clearly cause so many celebs have them. I bought some AMAZING headphones for $100 that probably sound better than this trash.
 7 years ago '07        #23
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 meepos said:
i tried these Detox headphones, the music started playing after 8 yrs.


 jayjules said:
Does it take 10 years to hear an album wearing them?


be original.
 7 years ago '09        #24
MrPrez510 
space
avatar space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 98 98
if the n*gga doin the video said "Edition Limitee" one more time my macbook pro was going against the wall
 7 years ago '05        #25
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,561 | Props total: 370 370
 meepos said:
i swear man, BEATS are the biggest scam in history, I cannot believe SO many sheep have bought these pieces of trash. So poorly designed. Yes, they sound good. But NOT $400 good. Its pathetic how ppl are drawn to the name and buy them clearly cause so many celebs have them. I bought some AMAZING headphones for $100 that probably sound better than this trash.
i be trying to tell ppl...but n0o00. omg dr.dre gt some hardcaore sheep in this bi*ch. how u gonna put out some headphones before an album that people have been waiting for...for years...n*ggas have graduated schools...got bi*ches pregnant gone to jail...all sorts of life changing sh*t and are still waiting on this album. he better drop this sh*t in 2012 or give up the game.


my lil bro got some beats and said he was gonna get me a pair i damn near slapped the sh*t out of him
 7 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,570 | Props total: 27796 27796
For $500 dollars they better come with free copies of every version of Detox
 7 years ago '04        #27
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,541 | Props total: 5049 5049
 darquecinnamon said:
i be trying to tell ppl...but n0o00. omg dr.dre gt some hardcaore sheep in this bi*ch. how u gonna put out some headphones before an album that people have been waiting for...for years...n*ggas have graduated schools...got bi*ches pregnant gone to jail...all sorts of life changing sh*t and are still waiting on this album. he better drop this sh*t in 2012 or give up the game.


my lil bro got some beats and said he was gonna get me a pair i damn near slapped the sh*t out of him
send them to me. Even if it was beats by b, as in lil b, I'd still rock them. They're nice and sound great
 7 years ago '05        #28
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,166 | Props total: 21474 21474


n*ggas thought Detox was a album?? Sorry folks this is what it is
 7 years ago '06        #29
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24489 24489
only puttin out a Pro edition? what about the Studios?
 7 years ago '04        #30
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,656 | Props total: 9587 9587
fuk the headphones and the album
 7 years ago '04        #31
YoungForcers 
space
avatar space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 237 237
i'll stick with my regular beats by dr.dre's fu*k these sh*ts
 7 years ago '06        #32
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 916 916
guess it will be the only "detox" that will drop in a store
 7 years ago '06        #33
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,324 | Props total: 916 916
but for real selling on these equals selling five albums...
i mean profit wise, he doesn't even need to push units no more when it comes to cds

just to fu*k witcha

i know that hes rich anyway and that he got way more with all his advertising campaings
 7 years ago '09        #34
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$23,518 | Props total: 5548 5548
do ppl really care about detox anymore?

and im sure beats are nice headphones but fu*k payin 500 i'll stick with the $6 joints at walmart
 7 years ago '04        #35
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,388 | Props total: 420 420
I just paid £25 for Apple earphones... i'm stilled pissed about that

just give me £7 Sony earphones and I'm good
 7 years ago '05        #36
TheChief 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$6,487 | Props total: 10578 10578
 Hu$tLa said:


n*ggas thought Detox was a album?? Sorry folks this is what it is



 7 years ago '07        #37
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,834 | Props total: 1328 1328
got drunk and lost my studio beats the other night



now that i'm off my dre beats high I vow that i will never spend that much money on some headphones again.
 7 years ago '05        #38
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$13,395 | Props total: 1875 1875
 meepos said:
i tried these Detox headphones, the music started playing after 8 yrs.
 7 years ago '09        #39
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
 Shuttaman said:
n*ggaz critizin them headphones b broke n*ggaz.
Sorry but its the truth.
Don't be mad I'm only being real.
 7 years ago '09        #40
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,182 | Props total: 1342 1342
 Shuttaman said:
n*ggaz critizin them headphones b broke n*ggaz.
Sorry but its the truth.
Don't be mad I'm only being real.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy