All Hip Hop Exclusive: Jimmy Henchman Associate Admits To Shooting Tupac!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2011, 07:07 PM         #141
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Puff keep a lot of security tho. I remember jadakiss making a joke about it in that radio interview where him and puff was arguing.
 7 years ago '05        #142
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Youngin19 said:
any n*gga defending Puffy and Biggie is a hoe. BIG a hoe for still kicking it with the n*gga he knew set his homie up. He didn't even go see dude in jail or nothing. Biggie is a straight up bi*ch.

Puffy a fu*kin snake a.ss n*gga...I'd slap that hoe a.ss n*gga up if I saw him.
if pac was gonna get shot and you knew......but you knew if you gave pac a heads up you and your family would be executed.......i guarantee you would have kept your mouth shut too

its not like thats the shooting that k!lled pac, pac chose to run with street dudes, he chose to run with k!llas, pac wasnt a street dude, fukk did he expect, they did the same sh*t to pac that they did to prodigy, except prodigy is still paying
 7 years ago '07        #143
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15081 15081
 Youngin19 said:
I don't know about you, but I dislike pus*y n*ggas.

The n*gga who shot Pac 5 times is your homeboy, he considers himself to be your friend but you don't know who did it? You couldn't tell Pac who did it? Not to mention, you hanging with them n*ggas after the fact like nothing happened, and you couldn't go see or talk to the dude that was trying to put you on while he was in jail? You serious? Biggie is a bi*ch n*gga. Any n*gga justifying the moves he made is a pus*y a.ss n*gga.
but see in this situation do you know the full story of the situation biggie gave the pac the word them dudes was no good and mike tyson

when mike tyson did his 30 for 30 about the one night in vegas he said he told pac before he got shot in ny to leave them dudes alone they know good

we looking from the outside looking in there's alot sh*t we really dont know and when the truth comes which i doubt we will get the real truth there will be nothing but specualtion
 06-15-2011, 07:34 PM         #144
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
Puff keep a lot of security tho. I remember jadakiss making a joke about it in that radio interview where him and puff was arguing.
U MEAN WHEN JADA AN STYLES WAS GONNA DROP REFRIGERATORS ON PUFFY HEAD OFF A BUILDING...
 7 years ago '10        #145
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
statute of limitations...man i believe him
 7 years ago '06        #146
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
 mafiaboy said:
Go listen to the song, "against all odds", on makaveli! Pac knew what time it was!
The same thing I was thinking playa. He talked about jimmy henchman and others setting him up.
 7 years ago '10        #147
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
 GUNITZCAPO said:
statute of limitations...man i believe him
 06-15-2011, 08:05 PM         #148
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
BBBBBBUT Pac just wanted to sell records, the beef was fake. He knew Puff aint have nothin to do wit it
The fu*k u talkin about? Pac knew from the get go that puff knew.
 06-15-2011, 08:07 PM         #149
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as bill hicks would say. if youre gonna k!ll someone at least have some class. stop k!lling the john lennons of the world.
 7 years ago '07        #150
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Gho5t said:
The fu*k u talkin about? Pac knew from the get go that puff knew.
he's making fun of people that said that
 06-15-2011, 08:20 PM         #151
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
but see in this situation do you know the full story of the situation biggie gave the pac the word them dudes was no good and mike tyson

when mike tyson did his 30 for 30 about the one night in vegas he said he told pac before he got shot in ny to leave them dudes alone they know good

we looking from the outside looking in there's alot sh*t we really dont know and when the truth comes which i doubt we will get the real truth there will be nothing but specualtion
It's not like Pac was out and about hanging with dude when he got shot. He wasn't at the club with dude or at dude's crib or chillin with dude. He was in the studio heading up to record with BIG and Puff, how the fu*k could he have avoided that robbery? So that warning wasn't sh*t. Not to mention he warned him about Hatian Jack, Hatian Jack ain't the n*gga that shot him. That's the n*gga who set him up for the r*pe charge. Biggie's homeboy, a dude that considers BIG a friend shot Pac. A dude that BIG continued to hang with after...

Biggie is just a hoe, there is no excusing his actions
 06-15-2011, 08:33 PM         #152
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TCalico87 said:
Im in total shock at this time. I just never thought anybody by the name of Puff Daddy could be involved with anything like this. Nerds turning gangsta cuz they got a lil bit of money. And now Im stuck with Soulja Boy and Gucci Mane.

RIP Pac & BIG
Since when was Puffy a nerd though? His father was Melvin Combs, he hustled with Frank Lucas, Nicky Barnes, and other established Drug Kingpins of the 60s/70s. If anything it looks as if his son took the route of playing legit while still being involved in underground activities just like his father.
 7 years ago '05        #153
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
wow this n*gga story adds up too, according to Pac himself

Last edited by GoDzSoN35; 06-15-2011 at 08:41 PM..
 06-15-2011, 08:50 PM         #154
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess rick ross wasnt lyin when he said tupac back
 06-15-2011, 08:50 PM         #155
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
he's making fun of people that said that
gotcha
 7 years ago '10        #156
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
I guess this is the last proof why 2pac is better than BIG

"promise you payback jimmy henchmen in due tiiime/i know you bi*ch n*ggas is listenin' the world is miine"
 7 years ago '10        #157
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Youngin19 said:
It's not like Pac was out and about hanging with dude when he got shot. He wasn't at the club with dude or at dude's crib or chillin with dude. He was in the studio heading up to record with BIG and Puff, how the fu*k could he have avoided that robbery? So that warning wasn't sh*t. Not to mention he warned him about Hatian Jack, Hatian Jack ain't the n*gga that shot him. That's the n*gga who set him up for the r*pe charge. Biggie's homeboy, a dude that considers BIG a friend shot Pac. A dude that BIG continued to hang with after...

Biggie is just a hoe, there is no excusing his actions
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #158
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Gho5t said:
gotcha
 7 years ago '05        #159
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 5knuckleshuffle said:
U MEAN WHEN JADA AN STYLES WAS GONNA DROP REFRIGERATORS ON PUFFY HEAD OFF A BUILDING...
the double door stainless steel sh*ts!

refrigerada jada!
 7 years ago '04        #160
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
 ThiZZ said:
the double door stainless steel sh*ts!

refrigerada jada!

Puff pulled they card tho , as much as luv I got for them n*ggas, he got they a.ss .
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago