All Hip Hop Exclusive: Jimmy Henchman Associate Admits To Shooting Tupac!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
 bkid said:
nobody said Puffy shot Pac...
he was getting extorted by these n*ggas and agreed to set Pac up...
first Pac refused to go to Bad Boy...then n*ggas got mad but did nothing

then Pac called out Jack bacause of the r*pe case... both were arrested and Pac thought they would go to trial together, but Jacks lawyer severed his case from Pacs... Jack got 6 months... Pac got a lot more...
Pac felt betrayed and stop taking calls from Jack and his crew...
his mistake was one day talking bout Jacks criminal dealings to a New York Post reporter...

them n*ggas got mad and wanted to set Pac up to discipline him..

Puffy called Pac for a studio session so the n*ggas could rob him... but Pac resisted and got shot.. but he survived

and this n*gga Puffy still denies this sh*t today... glad this n*gga exposing him

it was jimmy who called pac on the cell pressuring him to come to the stu but i know what you mean.
 6 years ago '07        #122
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
stakes is high vibe interview circa 96

Why would I set a n*gga up to get shot?" says Puffy. "If I'ma set a n*gga up, which I would never do, I ain't gonna be in the country. I'ma be in Bolivia somewhere." Once again, Puffy is answering accusations that he had something to do with Shakur's shooting at New York's Quad Recording Studio, the event that sowed the seeds of Tupac's beef with the East.

In April 1995, Tupac told VIBE that moments after he was ambushed and shot in the building's lobby, he took the elevator up to the studio, where he saw about 40 people, including Biggie and Puffy. "Nobody approached me. I noticed that nobody would look at me," said Tupac, suggesting that the people in the room knew he was going to be shot. In "Hit 'Em Up," Tupac does more than suggest, rapping, "Who shot me? But ya punks didn't finish / Now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace."

But Puffy says Tupac's barking up the wrong tree: "He ain't mad at the n*ggas that shot him; he knows where they're at. He knows who shot him. If you ask him, he knows, and everybody in the street knows, and he's not stepping to them, because he knows that he's not gonna get away with that sh*t. To me, that's some real sucker sh*t. Be mad at everybody, man; don't be using n*ggas as scapegoats. We know that he's a nice guy from New York. All sh*t aside, Tupac is a nice, good-hearted guy."

Taking a break from recording a new joint for his upcoming album, Life After death, Big sinks into the studio's sofa in a blue Sergio Tacchini running suit that swishes with his every movement. He is visibly bothered by the lingering accusations. "I'm still thinking this n*gga's my man," says Big, who first met Tupac in 1993 during the shooting of John Singleton's Poetic Justice. "This sh*t's just got to be talk, that's all I kept saying to myself. I can't believe he would think that I would sh*t on him like that."

He recalls that on the movie set, Tupac kept playing Big's first single, "Party and Bullsh*t." Flattered, he met Tupac at his home in L.A., where the two hung out, puffed lah, and chilled. "I always thought it to be like a Gemini thing," he says. "We just clicked off the top and were cool ever since." Despite all the talk, Big claims he remained loyal to his partner in rhyme through thick and thin. "Honestly, I didn't have no problem with the n*gga," Big says. "There's sh*t that muthafu*kas don't know. I saw the situations and how sh*t was going, and I tried to school the n*gga. I was there when he bought his first Rolex, but I wasn't in the position to be rolling like that. I think Tupac felt more comfortable with the dudes he was hanging with because they had just as much money as him.

"He can't front on me," says Big. "As much as he may come off as some Biggie hater, he knows. He knows when all that sh*t was going down, I was schooling a n*gga to certain things, me and [Live Squad rapper] Stretch-God bless the grave. But he chose to do the things he wanted to do. There wasn't nothing I could do, but it wasn't like he wasn't my man."
 6 years ago '05        #123
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 cankstoochie said:

Why would I set a n*gga up to get shot?" says Puffy. "If I'ma set a n*gga up, which I would never do, I ain't gonna be in the country. I'ma be in Bolivia somewhere." Once again, Puffy is answering accusations that he had something to do with Shakur's shooting at New York's Quad Recording Studio, the event that sowed the seeds of Tupac's beef with the East.

In April 1995, Tupac told VIBE that moments after he was ambushed and shot in the building's lobby, he took the elevator up to the studio, where he saw about 40 people, including Biggie and Puffy. "Nobody approached me. I noticed that nobody would look at me," said Tupac, suggesting that the people in the room knew he was going to be shot. In "Hit 'Em Up," Tupac does more than suggest, rapping, "Who shot me? But ya punks didn't finish / Now you're about to feel the wrath of a menace."

But Puffy says Tupac's barking up the wrong tree: "He ain't mad at the n*ggas that shot him; he knows where they're at. He knows who shot him. If you ask him, he knows, and everybody in the street knows, and he's not stepping to them, because he knows that he's not gonna get away with that sh*t. To me, that's some real sucker sh*t. Be mad at everybody, man; don't be using n*ggas as scapegoats. We know that he's a nice guy from New York. All sh*t aside, Tupac is a nice, good-hearted guy."

Taking a break from recording a new joint for his upcoming album, Life After death, Big sinks into the studio's sofa in a blue Sergio Tacchini running suit that swishes with his every movement. He is visibly bothered by the lingering accusations. "I'm still thinking this n*gga's my man," says Big, who first met Tupac in 1993 during the shooting of John Singleton's Poetic Justice. "This sh*t's just got to be talk, that's all I kept saying to myself. I can't believe he would think that I would sh*t on him like that."

He recalls that on the movie set, Tupac kept playing Big's first single, "Party and Bullsh*t." Flattered, he met Tupac at his home in L.A., where the two hung out, puffed lah, and chilled. "I always thought it to be like a Gemini thing," he says. "We just clicked off the top and were cool ever since." Despite all the talk, Big claims he remained loyal to his partner in rhyme through thick and thin. "Honestly, I didn't have no problem with the n*gga," Big says. "There's sh*t that muthafu*kas don't know. I saw the situations and how sh*t was going, and I tried to school the n*gga. I was there when he bought his first Rolex, but I wasn't in the position to be rolling like that. I think Tupac felt more comfortable with the dudes he was hanging with because they had just as much money as him.

"He can't front on me," says Big. "As much as he may come off as some Biggie hater, he knows. He knows when all that sh*t was going down, I was schooling a n*gga to certain things, me and [Live Squad rapper] Stretch-God bless the grave. But he chose to do the things he wanted to do. There wasn't nothing I could do, but it wasn't like he wasn't my man."
Props for the read. Didn't know Big and Pac hung out much
 06-15-2011, 06:19 PM         #124
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
it was jimmy who called pac on the cell pressuring him to come to the stu but i know what you mean.

THA HATIANJACK BOOK WAS WRITTEN BY A COP...THA DETECTIVE WILLIAM COURTNEY THIS sh*t IS REAL...

Puff Daddy feared Jack so much, he once handed him ten grand and his Rolex. Jacks' crew coaxed Shakur to Quad Studios in Manhattan to lay down some tracks with Puff Daddy's Bad Boy roster. Tupac entered the lobby with one of Jack's crew, a kid named Stretch Walker. Jack's boys confronted Tupac in the lobby. He resisted a beat down and was shot several times, suffering gunshot wounds to the head and groin. Stretch was shot in the melee as well. Shakur felt that Puffy and Biggie had set him up. He was sentenced to prison a few weeks later. Jack's muscle within the prison system relentlessly sought Shakur out. One day, Tupac received a visit from Los Angeles gangster and owner of death Row Records, Marion 'Suge' Knight. Suge convinced Tupac to sign with his label. The east coast-west coast wars were set in motion.
 6 years ago '07        #125
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,413 | Props total: 55819 55819
Now I see why Puff left the stag so fast at Summer Jam when Meek Mill was doing "Tupac's Back" song.
 6 years ago '06        #126
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
will the truth finally come out?

Last edited by Hussle; 06-15-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 06-15-2011, 06:23 PM         #127
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jack sat with a female and another couple in their high-end private dining room. Bill and Mark decided to wait in the lobby, occasionally monitoring the happy couple's dining experience. The elevator doors opened in the lobby and actor James Woods stepped off. He saw Mark and came over to say hello. Mark had known James for some time. Mark introduced his new NYPD buddy to Mr. Woods, who proceeded to tell an interesting story he knew the New Yorker would enjoy.

James Woods was a passenger on a New York-to-Los Angeles flight when he observed males gesturing to each other with hand signals every time the flight 2.ttendants opened the cabin doors to service the flight crew. They did this repeatedly and were alarmingly open and obvious about it, at least to Mr. Woods. He petitioned the flight attendant in First Class repeatedly to secure the plane and call the authorities. She forced herself to show interest and finally told Mr. Woods that the police would meet the plane at LAX. When the plane landed at LAX, Mr. Woods was asked to remain seated and was a.ssured that the authorities were waiting for this strange group at the gate. After the plane emptied, two F.B.I. agents boarded the plane to interview Mr. Woods. The police didn't detain anyone. They listened to Mr. Woods' story and took a report. Weeks later, those males became famous as the 9/11 hijackers.

FOUND THIS VIDEO...

[video - click to view]

06-15-2011, 06:26 PM         #128
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Now I see why Puff left the stag so fast at Summer Jam when Meek Mill was doing "Tupac's Back" song.
WHEN ROSS STARTIN PERFORMING TUPACS BACK...PUFFY SAT DOWN WITH A
 6 years ago '10        #129
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Well damn...
 06-15-2011, 06:34 PM         #130
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mark picked up Jack at Terminal Island, signed Bill's name to the parole paperwork, and drove Jack back to Beverly Hills. Jack promised Mark he would sleep with three women that night to celebrate. Mark called Bill and put Jack on speakerphone. Jack promised to deliver good Intel, the occasional bad guy, and to be well behaved. This was a scary prospect, putting Jack out on the street. Tracy's name was riding on it. Bill and Mark wouldn't fare well with any mishaps either. Bill and Tracy opened an OCDETF case in New York. This provided funds for travel, informant payments, and any equipment necessary needed for the furtherance of justice. The goal was to utilize Jack to take out Organized Crime in the music industry. Bill and Mark didn't know it, but the case would last for seven years, net huge seizures, and remove a lot of bad guys from the entertainment industry

THIS HATIAN JACK CAT WAS THA BIGGEST SNITCH THA EVER LIVED!!!!!
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #131
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
I still cant believe this sh*t...so many years after they were k!lled this ONE dude might just tell us who, and I beliebe this n*gga too.

@ him still having pac chain

watch him get murdered in prison though...he better hurry up
 06-15-2011, 06:50 PM         #132
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Ohhhh sh*t.Jus read dude letter.I think this sh*t is gon get real serious.Plus he says he have proof too.So Puff really did set up Pac.I wanna hear the rest of his story.Hope a n*gga don't off him before he gets to tell it.
I GOT MILLIONS OF THUGS ON SALARY (HATEMENOW) -DIDDY

BES BELIEVE HE WILL BE BEFORE HE SAYS ANYTHIN ELSE...
 6 years ago '10        #133
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
so pac was right puffy had something to do with it
 6 years ago '05        #134
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4709 4709
not to be a dikk but henchman already said him and his boys went to punish pac back in squad studio on behalf of BMF
 6 years ago '05        #135
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas should know that haitian jack was the one that set pac up with shorty that gave pac wops in the middle of the dancefloor then accused him of r*pe. smh
 6 years ago '10        #136
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 timdog said:
nice info

but dude still snitchin
 6 years ago '10        #137
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 cankstoochie said:

/thread
 6 years ago '05        #138
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4709 4709
damnhe said he knows who called pac and biggie??? and he will release that info?? damn
 6 years ago '10        #139
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
any n*gga defending Puffy and Biggie is a hoe. BIG a hoe for still kicking it with the n*gga he knew set his homie up. He didn't even go see dude in jail or nothing. Biggie is a straight up bi*ch.

Puffy a fu*kin snake a.ss n*gga...I'd slap that hoe a.ss n*gga up if I saw him.
blood n*ggas on the west is about to ride on puffy
 6 years ago '07        #140
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
damn it i thought it was THE GUY THAT murderD HIM
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago