All Hip Hop Exclusive: Jimmy Henchman Associate Admits To Shooting Tupac!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
timdog 917 heat pts917
space
space
$30,431 | Props total: 14779 14779
 Youngin19 said:
It's not like Pac was out and about hanging with dude when he got shot. He wasn't at the club with dude or at dude's crib or chillin with dude. He was in the studio heading up to record with BIG and Puff, how the fu*k could he have avoided that robbery? So that warning wasn't sh*t. Not to mention he warned him about Hatian Jack, Hatian Jack ain't the n*gga that shot him. That's the n*gga who set him up for the r*pe charge. Biggie's homeboy, a dude that considers BIG a friend shot Pac. A dude that BIG continued to hang with after...

Biggie is just a hoe, there is no excusing his actions
he told pac to leave them guys alone pac didnt
 6 years ago '07        #182
timdog 917 heat pts917
space
space
$30,431 | Props total: 14779 14779
its kinda funny how dude reveals this info the day before pac b-day
 06-16-2011, 03:58 AM         #183
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay....where dat n*gga at?
 6 years ago '09        #184
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 SpyDa said:
hope this n*gga dont get popped. if this sh*t leak who k!lled 2pac. took the government damn near 10 years to get Osama. it will take n*ggaz 3 hours to locate the shooter.
n*ggas got twitter and BB's now, don't forget that 4g. I'd say within a hour.
 6 years ago '04        #185
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
mike tyson and biggie told him not to fucc with jimmy henchman or haitian jack. but he didn't listen.
 6 years ago '06        #186
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,741 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Joe Budden said:
I guess he's going to go into greater detail in later interviews. I bet most of the industry already knew this, I still believe Orlando Anderson played a role in Pac's murder, I don't think he was a pawn.
Pac set tripped on the south... and got hit in retaliation.. LA aint to far from vegas... after that happend LA was a warzone... peoples money got messed up... and teeth started to show. Suge was on the losing side overall...

snoop already put it in song...peep 3rd verse. people try to make it more than it was. Pac got caught up in the moment and crossed them color lines he had no business dealing with as he was a bay boy.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #187
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7935 7935
 bobbysteels18 said:
I did't read I will Later but i was thinking

this why the beef between tupac and biggie started??? Biggie and Puff did't set pac up??? Or they knew what was going down and did't tell pac. Or they told them where pac would be. what ya'll think.
henchman already explained this sh*t 3 or 4 years ago

old interview excerpt
Several sources on the streets claimed that the 2 men who shot Tupac in Quad Studios were Jack and Tut, on the orders of Jimmy Henchman. Henchman later allegedly stated that the shooting and robbery were orders sent from BMF "to discipline" Pac. So this is why Tupac had lashed out at Diddy and Biggie, because of their ties to Henchman and BMF. He believed that they either set him up, or knew about the plot and didn't warn him.
 6 years ago '04        #188
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 Rendition said:
Big and Pacs deaths will both come together full circle

not surprised by any of this.. all these shady n*ggas knew the whole time
...And according to some people, 50 knew, too. People thought he was referring to Biggie and/or 'Pac's murder(s) when he said to Puffy "...Don't make me tell them what Misa (Puff's first baby mama) told me" (2:30 in the video) while they were 'beefing' over Mase back in 2006. As soon as 50 said that sh!t, the 'beef' was over :

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #189
TCalico87 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 45 45
 J Rob said:
*fixed
Amir was simply a set up man but Mack pulled the trigger. The black impala was found in his garage.
 6 years ago '08        #190
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Dexter says he knows who k!lls Pac. Yet police officers and cops have always made it seem like Pac got k!lled in some random driveby by a nobody. So for Dexter to know who k!lled Pac when he was ONLY apart of the 1994 shooting must mean there's much more to the story of Pac's death in Vegas besides some ugly Crip bum from Compton getting beat up and shooting him later that night. Because if it were only as simple as that, then Dexter wouldnt possibly know sh*t about the 96 shooting.
 6 years ago '04        #191
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
 Chief Dee said:
Dexter says he knows who k!lls Pac. Yet police officers and cops have always made it seem like Pac got k!lled in some random driveby by a nobody. So for Dexter to know who k!lled Pac when he was ONLY apart of the 1994 shooting must mean there's much more to the story of Pac's death in Vegas besides some ugly Crip bum from Compton getting beat up and shooting him later that night. Because if it were only as simple as that, then Dexter wouldnt possibly know sh*t about the 96 shooting.
Thats what Im saying .. This shyt gets deep , and everyone is connected in this shyt Im positive .
 6 years ago '05        #192
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 1169 1169
i think Jimmy is in Haiti
 6 years ago '05        #193
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
wonder why some thinking if Hench and Jack got him in 94 that they weren't involved in the final k!ll? Real BEEF has no expiration date..dude say in the letter he knows who did it
 06-16-2011, 05:51 PM         #194
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...And according to some people, 50 knew, too. People thought he was referring to Biggie and/or 'Pac's murder(s) when he said to Puffy "...Don't make me tell them what Misa (Puff's first baby mama) told me" (2:30 in the video) while they were 'beefing' over Mase back in 2006. As soon as 50 said that sh!t, the 'beef' was over :

He says Missy, AKA Missy Misdeamenor Elliot........supposedly puffy likes to take it up the a.ss or some sh*t like that.......he wasnt talking about Biggie

And when he was talking about Biggie he was referring to the supposed story that Big got hit cause of a unpaid hit that that the crips did on tupac for him and puffy ......man puffy knew who hit that n*gga man that n*gga soft....he scared them n*ggas from the west side will break him off .........supposedly puff knew the crew of crips that did it.......according to the article posted in the LA Times that Puff denied......coincidently this article came out around the same time that 50 made this track

I think 50 knows something, but he dont know it like that

Last edited by Dos-effect; 06-16-2011 at 05:59 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #195
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
so this dude releases info about the shooting in 1994 on the eve of his birthday, what day will he release info on who k!lled Pac/Big? the day Pac died? B.I.G's birthday? the day B.I.G died?

06-16-2011, 06:30 PM         #196
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cray to think in 4 years pac will be dead for 20 years......fu*k is time going b.......
 6 years ago '07        #197
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
“Jimmy and Haitian Jack opened a management company. They wanted out of the drug game, because they knew that there was money in hip hop. Puffy just got a million dollars from his $10 million deal with Arista and Jimmy wanted to impress him so he told Puffy I can get Tupac to sign to Bad Boy Records. Pac wasn’t going to sign to Bad Boy Records, and I know for a fact that there was at least 20 people in Quad studio that night and they all knew Pac was going to get ruffed up. I interviewed almost everybody who was there at the recording session and Isaac’s was the one who pistol whipped Pac badly but he didn’t shoot him. Tupac was going to pull his gun and instead he shot himself in his groin area.”

6 years ago '04        #198
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 cankstoochie said:

damn i see this sh*t his getting real my n*gga pac was a fu*kin Real n*gga brah
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy