Kreayshawn: "We're Not Going After Anyone's Head, We're Not Trying To Kill Hip-Hop"

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2011, 07:50 PM         #81
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
I aint stop...and 80's babies didn't k!ll it...the surburban culture started buyin music sir..they took over what sells cause their parents pockets run deep.. they better hope they sell..cause she on twitter pleading with people to stop rippin it from youttube... when 80's babies was buyin music it wasn't sellin platinum, because it had not left our culture...now that it has become a cluster kcuf its easy to say numbers don't lie...but these fans are fickle..she may sell out the gate, but she has alienated a vast amount of people, and usually when some one comes out with a single out with a youtube sensation they slowly fade away..(souljah boy) I just have to disagree with sayin that me born 1980 ruined anything..Dj quik was my last purchase.. and to say these new kids aren't DLing is not true either..cause they are the PC generation...

i disagree with some of that. because the suburban culture always bought music. spice girls, boy bands they co existed with real hiphop. but i dont think any of those 3 exist anymore. its just like one genre now. just look at the threads. why are most of these people discussed on a hiphop forum its outrageous. wouldnt happen in the 90s. and like i said the suburban culture was buying music then, but so were hiphop heads. but we aint now, they still are. i mean mostly.
 6 years ago '09        #82
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
He was like, 'Yo, I wanted to work with you, blah, blah, blah,' Kreayshawn recalled.
sh*t made me crack up for some reason
 6 years ago '04        #83
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
I hope Kreayshawn ruins rap for all of you.
 6 years ago '04        #84
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,787 | Props total: 1795 1795
 Damagegadget said:
first how am I hating her...history repeats

1. wrong a.ssumption..white or black...she made a video doin the cookin dance
2. not a huge lupe fan..and your business skills dictate how much control you have so not every rapper has changed( there are also more than just major labels)
3. maybe I aint hear it, and really dont care to hunt for it...but people have already said she said it in songs...just not the gucci song... she also said every one in her area use it like that..in court this would be used against her
4. Black groups who chose to be black specific I guess black star for example were made to in essence of being the originators of this culture...and more power to her if she wants to exclude the races that created hip hop...caucasians can do what they want, but if you are the white girl mob which Im sure they called to empower white female rappers...why would you expect different races people to instantly feel this isht

lastly you have written that you are makin a.ssumptions and in your last sentence accuse others of a.ssumin..part of the game is that?

why on earth do I need to prove to anyone what I think
1. so because she's doing the "cookin dance" in a video we are going to attribute her whole style/creative direction to Lil B ??? okay *scratches head * , that doesn't make sense to me or maybe you just need to find a way to explain it better/ pick another point.

2. I know there's more than Major labels but guess what? you were talking about how SHE would change based on her label situation and guess what? SHE's on a Major. So any talk about some indie rapper is irrelevant to that discussion. Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, all have to bend their artistic direction somewhat to their labels, but either way this girl has already established a huge buzz and small fan base before the labels laid hands on her, we can't say the same for 90% of rappers on a major.

3. I've never heard it in a song, you've never heard it in a song, she said in the AHH interview that she's never said it in a song, forget what ppl say, give me some evidence or it doesn't exist.

4. You obviously didn't read my original post, white girl mob was the name of her group, which happens to be 3 white girls, the phrase wasn't coined for a "movement" purpose, but she said black girls, asian girls, and hispanic girls were all hitting her up on twitter like " hey im not white but can I be apart of white girl mob ? " so that's why she said she started "girl gang" to be all inclusive, that pretty much shuts down any "supremacy/exclusionary" theory you have against her.

if your a.ssumption comment is referring to point #1 then I thought you would realize A. it was meant to be semi-sarcastic, B. It was in reference to your vague criticism since I didn't fully understand where it was coming from since it is YOUR opinion, but when I accuse you of ignorantly a.ssuming it's because alot of the information you would benefit from is actually readily available aside from some of your other points that can't be answered at this moment by either of us.

like I said alot of the answers to your criticism are out there if you would just watch a couple clips but you seem to dislike this girl so strongly that you'll let your bias feed off what you've "heard" and seem to just run with it.

and you dont have to prove to anyone what you think, but I dont see why you would even bother engaging in debate/offering you opinion if you're not willing to attempt to validate your thought process to be taken seriously, I thought we all learned this was an essential part of communication back in like 3rd grade???

Phicmagic said:
[/B]

I just showed you the cover of Gagas first official single release. And you ignored it and still went on to make a point thats just wrong, lol. Of course her handlers/creators are going to say "THIS IS WHO SHE IS, THIS IS WHAT SHE REPRESENTS" and blah blah blah...WHY WOULD THEY SAY SHE WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT THEYRE SELLING HER AS. You cant be that fu*king stupid.

The worst fool is one who chooses to be blind, I'd rather you be blind out of pure ignorance rather than choice. As far as your 3rd point.....We can look at the history of music, and the direction its going to predict what will happen.....When has that not been the case?! Why would this be any difference. Do you think they would have given her this blockbuster deal if they didnt believe they could mold her into the product they forsee in her near and long term future...The most basic rules of investing state invest in what you could see this object become, NOT what it already is.......

That single you posted came out in 06" when she was in a band and NOT signed to interscope, like almost every artist in the mainstream she went through various style changes as a aspiring artist, everyone does. The whole "Gaga" look and sound was something she created while she was unsigned with no A&R in her ear, while she was still struggling to get a deal Akon met her , by that time she was already Gaga wearing the crazy outfits and writing pop hooks for other artists. Her style and talent is what made Akon sign her. You're acting like she came into the Interscope offices as Stefani Germanotta a brunette alternative emo piano playing chick who then was put into a lab and turned into Gaga by Iovine's sole inspiration. Shyt just didn't go down that way, do your research.

and if you think every artist is "molded" a point that I'm not arguing with, then what's your huge criticism with her potentially undergoing that process if you feel every other artist does? and if you feel every other artist doesn't then you're just a.ssuming and I'm not gonna sit here and argue against your a.ssumptions and predictions of future events. The main point is that she created a buzz and got signed off a piece of art that wasn't made under the roof of a major label. So just like with the Gaga example she's already someone who is creating a buzz with a style that is for the most part her own creation.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-16-2011 at 02:01 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #85
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
 HennyHeat said:
Honestly everyone is commenting on all sorts of bullshiit... But are all failing to mention that Gucci, Gucci is a dope track... Anyone denying this is just a straight up hater

Thus far that song has impressed me I've heard her other shiit which was nothing special, but I will wait for her to come out with more material before I spew out idiotic hate like the rest of you

Gucci Gucci is a hit record (to me at least) bottom lineThis is why all the labels went crazy to sign her... Basically off the strength of that track alone

"I heard you work at Arbys/ Number 2 supersize, Hurry up I'm Starving":cool-smiley-009:
Just youtubed it, and it's NOT a dope track. I know everyone has their opinion on whats hot and whats not. Different strokes for different folks. Since you stuck for this sh*t, now your opinion on music means sh*t to me, no disrespect.

Damagegadget said:
people throw the hater word around to easy.. it sucks.. I couldnt play past one minute of it and be serious about listening to it..like Im supposed to like this mockery..lol ole weird al isht
For real. If you like mustard, and I don't that makes me hater now a days. BTW I like mustard.
 6 years ago '06        #86
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,993 | Props total: 1461 1461
 HennyHeat said:
I thought it was a good song... She is actually rapping and flowin nice on the song...

I would not put that song in that category of bullshiit mockery rap such as lil B... She actually displayed a lot of talent with that track

I see it for what it is... I think Lil B is Hot Garbage this however caught my attention
She was rapping, and flowing, but I didn't like the song. Shes la hipster, bopper, Oakland thug? Nothing is as bad as Lil B,I forgot about Lil B, he's truly garbage, after I heard him I apologized for calling a lot of people Coons. Lil B is coonerey no doubt.

You're right, take it for what it is, and this is some Disney/Nick rap. People sh*t on it because it's in the same leagues of real rap, but if it came on Disney channel people wouldn't give a sh*t, they would just think "It's a kids song", same as Rebecca Black and her "Friday" song.
 6 years ago '10        #87
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 J Rob said:
^^^no offense, but if you were born after like 83, please k!ll that sh*t....nothing worse than someone under the age of like 28 talking about the "good old days" (88-96) as if they were old enough to appreciate them at the time
^^ hate to break it to you but that f*g sh*t started coming in around 07/08
we were still getting good albums up to 01/02 then we had the years of the new breed of mixtape rappers from 03 to 06.

this sh*t is beyond fu*king wack

Yo so i was wondering did u two n*ggas forget how to quote, you know theres a button. Too hard eh?
 6 years ago '11        #88
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
fu*k outta here this bi*ch was white as sh*t aint none of those hoes hood just cuz they got fu*ked by a couple dudes from the hood dont mean sh*t this hoe is gonna get smashed on when she start going to other citys real talk
this sh*t was posted from some other forum showing that this bi*ch was yo average white girl until she decided to be hood

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

so when did this fake a.ss white girl turned hood calling herself vnasty fu*k outta here

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #89
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,330 | Props total: 21221 21221
why does this bi*ch keep talking?
 6 years ago '07        #90
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,373 | Props total: 16001 16001
:shrug
 psylence2k said:
1. so because she's doing the "cookin dance" in a video we are going to attribute her whole style/creative direction to Lil B ??? okay *scratches head * , that doesn't make sense to me or maybe you just need to find a way to explain it better/ pick another point.

2. I know there's more than Major labels but guess what? you were talking about how SHE would change based on her label situation and guess what? SHE's on a Major. So any talk about some indie rapper is irrelevant to that discussion. Nas, Jay-Z, Eminem, all have to bend their artistic direction somewhat to their labels, but either way this girl has already established a huge buzz and small fan base before the labels laid hands on her, we can't say the same for 90% of rappers on a major.

3. I've never heard it in a song, you've never heard it in a song, she said in the AHH interview that she's never said it in a song, forget what ppl say, give me some evidence or it doesn't exist.

4. You obviously didn't read my original post, white girl mob was the name of her group, which happens to be 3 white girls, the phrase wasn't coined for a "movement" purpose, but she said black girls, asian girls, and hispanic girls were all hitting her up on twitter like " hey im not white but can I be apart of white girl mob ? " so that's why she said she started "girl gang" to be all inclusive, that pretty much shuts down any "supremacy/exclusionary" theory you have against her.

if your a.ssumption comment is referring to point #1 then I thought you would realize A. it was meant to be semi-sarcastic, B. It was in reference to your vague criticism since I didn't fully understand where it was coming from since it is YOUR opinion, but when I accuse you of ignorantly a.ssuming it's because alot of the information you would benefit from is actually readily available aside from some of your other points that can't be answered at this moment by either of us.

like I said alot of the answers to your criticism are out there if you would just watch a couple clips but you seem to dislike this girl so strongly that you'll let your bias feed off what you've "heard" and seem to just run with it.

and you dont have to prove to anyone what you think, but I dont see why you would even bother engaging in debate/offering you opinion if you're not willing to attempt to validate your thought process to be taken seriously, I thought we all learned this was an essential part of communication back in like 3rd grade???

That single you posted came out in 06" when she was in a band and NOT signed to interscope, like almost every artist in the mainstream she went through various style changes as a aspiring artist, everyone does. The whole "Gaga" look and sound was something she created while she was unsigned with no A&R in her ear, while she was still struggling to get a deal Akon met her , by that time she was already Gaga wearing the crazy outfits and writing pop hooks for other artists. Her style and talent is what made Akon sign her. You're acting like she came into the Interscope offices as Stefani Germanotta a brunette alternative emo piano playing chick who then was put into a lab and turned into Gaga by Iovine's sole inspiration. Shyt just didn't go down that way, do your research.

and if you think every artist is "molded" a point that I'm not arguing with, then what's your huge criticism with her potentially undergoing that process if you feel every other artist does? and if you feel every other artist doesn't then you're just a.ssuming and I'm not gonna sit here and argue against your a.ssumptions and predictions of future events. The main point is that she created a buzz and got signed off a piece of art that wasn't made under the roof of a major label. So just like with the Gaga example she's already someone who is creating a buzz with a style that is for the most part her own creation.
Im biased lol..
 6 years ago '07        #91
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,373 | Props total: 16001 16001
 Shuttaman said:
Yall n*ggaz hatin on her are straight up hoes lames with no swag at all!
Erkel dressin a.ss n*ggaz
Swag!
did he just say erkel dressin...have you seen her dress??lol Hipsters are into urkel fashion sir
 6 years ago '05        #92
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 TerrellDC said:
Wow. Post-modern 80's/90's subculture bullsh*t. These youngins today seem to have copied the uniforms and missed the point.

How many bars did she actually "spit" in that. sh*t reminds me of when a sitcom would make a wack a.ss video to mock rap back when white america still didn't accept it.

Anyway, I will say that if this is what she does, at least the house and club DJs will have fodder for some hot sh*t.
was being sarcastic my man, bi*ch is garbage. amy winehouse looking bi*ch - i want to know if anyone defending her honestly knows any other bars besides the chorus. it's like glenn beck trying to play professional basketball. get the fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #93
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 psylence2k said:

yo man - how do you explain this? its a picture of her dropping n bomb and defending it in a tweet - fail

06-17-2011, 06:09 PM         #94
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 santana2009 said:
Kill Hip-hop?? My girl is the future of this sh*t!
no, she's not
 06-17-2011, 06:20 PM         #95
TrueGodTubeTV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anytime you got sh*t called the White Girl Mob........ man, fu*k it.. a lot of the responses in the thread already confirmed that the world is sad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago