Kreayshawn: "We're Not Going After Anyone's Head, We're Not Trying To Kill Hip-Hop"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 megalomaniacal said:

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2011, 02:28 PM         #62
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SweetJones said:
This and are the best replies for shorties whole movement though.

And im not a hater, by all means, get money. I produce music for a living, and I already know a bunch of d!ck riders and wannabes will be attempting to get a sound that resembles hers....So i'll gladly make a nice little pack of bullsh*t beats that resemble the sh*t she rhymes to so all the fakes can pay my bills.

Kreayshawn and trendy artists are the reasons why I own my home, drive the cars I drive, and live the life I want without worrying about a 9-5....So I personally want to see the corporate world mold her into something popular......Makes it easier for people like me.
 7 years ago '04        #63
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,671 | Props total: 4216 4216
diddy was tryina cram
 7 years ago '07        #64
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16236 16236
 psylence2k said:
I really dont want to defend this chick since I'm not fully behind her nor do I know what she has to fully offer as an artist yet but this hate is just irrational

1. I'm a.ssuming because she's a white girl chillin wit lil b , he automatically made her style?
2. We also gonna make the huge a.ssumption that the label will create her into something else, which we also dont have any evidence of yet. Even tho nobody has a problem with labels pretty much changing the style of almost EVERY rapper out. Lupe?
3. She said she never really uses the n-word, she even said it's not her place to use it, it's mostly V-nasty's dirty jail berg a$$, can you find me a clip where she uses it?
4. What's wrong with white glrl mob? blacks and hispanics have been repping their races in rap since it's inception, caucausian ppl cant all of a sudden? she said it was never really a "movement" thing until ppl made it that, more of a group name that's why she started "girl gang" or some shyt to include everone.

Like I said I'm not crazy about this chick but some of the illogical, jumping to a.ssumptions, with no proof shyt just to go hard with the hate is kinda wack.
btw direct quote here "little movements I'm working on."
 7 years ago '05        #65
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
I PRESENT, EXHIBIT A

"According to Kreayshawn, she sees her posse bringing back a Spice Girls-like unifying element to rap."

EXHIBIT B

[video - click to view]

EXHIBIT C

ARE YOU fu*kING FOR REAL? WHITE GIRL MOB? C'MON SON, GET THE fu*k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLsh*t. THIS IS HIP-HOP MANG.

Last edited by Philly B; 06-15-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 fred dibnah said:
Here's the type of folk that listen to this wack sh*t

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

:bushlo l:
that last dude
 7 years ago '09        #67
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Honestly everyone is commenting on all sorts of bullshiit... But are all failing to mention that Gucci, Gucci is a dope track... Anyone denying this is just a straight up hater

Thus far that song has impressed me I've heard her other shiit which was nothing special, but I will wait for her to come out with more material before I spew out idiotic hate like the rest of you

Gucci Gucci is a hit record (to me at least) bottom lineThis is why all the labels went crazy to sign her... Basically off the strength of that track alone

"I heard you work at Arbys/ Number 2 supersize, Hurry up I'm Starving":cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
we're not trying to k!ll hiphop, we're the new era spice girls

new female rapper uses a pop group to explain why she and her crew aren't out to k!ll hiphop

[pic - click to view]

hiphop is already dead
 7 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
Honestly everyone is commenting on all sorts of bullshiit... But are all failing to mention that Gucci, Gucci is a dope track... Anyone denying this is just a straight up hater

Thus far that song has impressed me I've heard her other shiit which was nothing special, but I will wait for her to come out with more material before I spew out idiotic hate like the rest of you

Gucci Gucci is a hit record (to me at least) bottom lineThis is why all the labels went crazy to sign her... Basically off the strength of that track alone

"I heard you work at Arbys/ Number 2 supersize, Hurry up I'm Starving":cool-smiley-009:
people throw the hater word around to easy.. it sucks.. I couldnt play past one minute of it and be serious about listening to it..like Im supposed to like this mockery..lol ole weird al isht
 7 years ago '09        #70
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Damagegadget said:
people throw the hater word around to easy.. it sucks.. I couldnt play past one minute of it and be serious about listening to it..like Im supposed to like this mockery..lol ole weird al isht
I thought it was a good song... She is actually rapping and flowin nice on the song...

I would not put that song in that category of bullshiit mockery rap such as lil B... She actually displayed a lot of talent with that track

I see it for what it is... I think Lil B is Hot Garbage this however caught my attention
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
I thought it was a good song... She is actually rapping and flowin nice on the song...

I would not put that song in that category of bullshiit mockery rap such as lil B... She actually displayed a lot of talent with that track

I see it for what it is... I think Lil B is Hot Garbage this however caught my attention
she has even came and said she is just playin around with some of her tracks... and those raps are mediocre at best...a 3 year old kid could write that isht
 7 years ago '07        #72
space
space
ps She grew up on the spice girls...not hip hop...further solidifying this isht as mockery
 06-15-2011, 04:08 PM         #73
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry guys but you cant be mad. llike lets say bx got good taste when it comes to hiphop, are any of you buying music? the radical change in hiphop is it became more pop. nobody buys sh*t but kids, girls mostly. idk where some of you come from. not only have the songs became more pop music like, but the whole fu*king style. watch a video from the 90s, what are htey wearing, oh you cant name it. it became more materialistic, all that. who is justin beiber, in the 90s if forums existed would he be affiliated with this site like he is. all the music genres like pop, rap, r&b, they just merged.

its one big cluster fu*k of sh*tty music.

point being, the people who ruined rap are the 80s babys. its our fault, we stopped buying music. let these kids take over what sells. cause i really believe they, the white girl mob, will sell. and outsell your fav rapper probably. evolution of music cause the money shifted.

Last edited by Ni2; 06-15-2011 at 04:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #74
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
 stl12188 said:
I PRESENT, EXHIBIT A

"According to Kreayshawn, she sees her posse bringing back a Spice Girls-like unifying element to rap."

EXHIBIT B

EXHIBIT C

ARE YOU fu*kING FOR REAL? WHITE GIRL MOB? C'MON SON, GET THE fu*k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLsh*t. THIS IS HIP-HOP MANG.

Wow. Post-modern 80's/90's subculture bullsh*t. These youngins today seem to have copied the uniforms and missed the point.

How many bars did she actually "spit" in that. sh*t reminds me of when a sitcom would make a wack a.ss video to mock rap back when white america still didn't accept it.

Anyway, I will say that if this is what she does, at least the house and club DJs will have fodder for some hot sh*t.

Last edited by TerrellDC; 06-15-2011 at 04:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
Coming back from checkin the Gucci Gucci video again. She sounds as "good" as hundreds of other modern rappers on the scene these days so...whatever.

She will either be Eminem or Asher Roth... until she gets bored with rap and starts singing to dance tracks.
 7 years ago '10        #76
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
if this chick is smart she would stop using the N-Word

she has the skill,charisma,image, and music to be a successful artist
 7 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 Ni2 said:
sorry guys but you cant be mad. llike lets say bx got good taste when it comes to hiphop, are any of you buying music? the radical change in hiphop is it became more pop. nobody buys sh*t but kids, girls mostly. idk where some of you come from. not only have the songs became more pop music like, but the whole fu*king style. watch a video from the 90s, what are htey wearing, oh you cant name it. it became more materialistic, all that. who is justin beiber, in the 90s if forums existed would he be affiliated with this site like he is. all the music genres like pop, rap, r&b, they just merged.

its one big cluster fu*k of sh*tty music.

point being, the people who ruined rap are the 80s babys. its our fault, we stopped buying music. let these kids take over what sells. cause i really believe they, the white girl mob, will sell. and outsell your fav rapper probably. evolution of music cause the money shifted.
I aint stop...and 80's babies didn't k!ll it...the surburban culture started buyin music sir..they took over what sells cause their parents pockets run deep.. they better hope they sell..cause she on twitter pleading with people to stop rippin it from youttube... when 80's babies was buyin music it wasn't sellin platinum, because it had not left our culture...now that it has become a cluster kcuf its easy to say numbers don't lie...but these fans are fickle..she may sell out the gate, but she has alienated a vast amount of people, and usually when some one comes out with a single out with a youtube sensation they slowly fade away..(souljah boy) I just have to disagree with sayin that me born 1980 ruined anything..Dj quik was my last purchase.. and to say these new kids aren't DLing is not true either..cause they are the PC generation...
 06-15-2011, 04:36 PM         #78
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she isnt hip hop shes "Hipster-Hop"
 06-15-2011, 05:31 PM         #79
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word up, cuz they will never be hiphop anyway
 7 years ago '10        #80
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy