Kreayshawn: "We're Not Going After Anyone's Head, We're Not Trying To Kill Hip-Hop"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #41
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1470 1470
The music industry is just a fu*king joke now bottomline and really the sh*t started getting hand around '99 when these labels just started signing anybody and throwing them into the mainstream.
 06-15-2011, 01:20 PM         #42
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I really dont want to defend this chick since I'm not fully behind her nor do I know what she has to fully offer as an artist yet but this hate is just irrational

1. I'm a.ssuming because she's a white girl chillin wit lil b , he automatically made her style?
2. We also gonna make the huge a.ssumption that the label will create her into something else, which we also dont have any evidence of yet. Even tho nobody has a problem with labels pretty much changing the style of almost EVERY rapper out. Lupe?
3. She said she never really uses the n-word, she even said it's not her place to use it, it's mostly V-nasty's dirty jail berg a$$, can you find me a clip where she uses it?
4. What's wrong with white glrl mob? blacks and hispanics have been repping their races in rap since it's inception, caucausian ppl cant all of a sudden? she said it was never really a "movement" thing until ppl made it that, more of a group name that's why she started "girl gang" or some shyt to include everone.

Like I said I'm not crazy about this chick but some of the illogical, jumping to a.ssumptions, with no proof shyt just to go hard with the hate is kinda wack.
If youre referencing my point in regards to #4 then I think youre way off. I never said their was anything wrong with the "White girl mob". I just shot down the notion of anyone showing hatred towards her because of the color of her skin when caucasians obviously control the music industry and are the main consumers of it.

Far from a Lil B Fan, and im not a Lupe fan either to be honest....But first of all shes going around saying shes based this, based that, making based music an so on...She at one point went on rants claiming she thought he was gonna get behind her movement once he blew an so on...SHE wanted Lil B to discover her, and thats why they a.ssociate her, with him.

And as far as the Lupe thing.....Its about 400 threads that have been made since Lasers drop where people ARE mad the label is attempting to turn him....So for you to say people arent getting mad....its like....really? Where have you been the past 10 months where these Lupe fanboys have been frantically posting threads where theyre venting about this? And also in a way you are agreeing with me once again by saying the Label sees something, and will attempt to mold it into what they want it to be, to create a cashcow. Thanks!
 7 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16215 16215
 psylence2k said:
I really dont want to defend this chick since I'm not fully behind her nor do I know what she has to fully offer as an artist yet but this hate is just irrational

1. I'm a.ssuming because she's a white girl chillin wit lil b , he automatically made her style?
2. We also gonna make the huge a.ssumption that the label will create her into something else, which we also dont have any evidence of yet. Even tho nobody has a problem with labels pretty much changing the style of almost EVERY rapper out. Lupe?
3. She said she never really uses the n-word, she even said it's not her place to use it, it's mostly V-nasty's dirty jail berg a$$, can you find me a clip where she uses it?
4. What's wrong with white glrl mob? blacks and hispanics have been repping their races in rap since it's inception, caucausian ppl cant all of a sudden? she said it was never really a "movement" thing until ppl made it that, more of a group name that's why she started "girl gang" or some shyt to include everone.

Like I said I'm not crazy about this chick but some of the illogical, jumping to a.ssumptions, with no proof shyt just to go hard with the hate is kinda wack.
first how am I hating her...history repeats

1. wrong a.ssumption..white or black...she made a video doin the cookin dance
2. not a huge lupe fan..and your business skills dictate how much control you have so not every rapper has changed( there are also more than just major labels)
3. maybe I aint hear it, and really dont care to hunt for it...but people have already said she said it in songs...just not the gucci song... she also said every one in her area use it like that..in court this would be used against her
4. Black groups who chose to be black specific I guess black star for example were made to in essence of being the originators of this culture...and more power to her if she wants to exclude the races that created hip hop...caucasians can do what they want, but if you are the white girl mob which Im sure they called to empower white female rappers...why would you expect different races people to instantly feel this isht

lastly you have written that you are makin a.ssumptions and in your last sentence accuse others of a.ssumin..part of the game is that?

why on earth do I need to prove to anyone what I think
 06-15-2011, 01:22 PM         #44
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
The music industry is just a fu*king joke now bottomline and really the sh*t started getting hand around '99 when these labels just started signing anybody and throwing them into the mainstream.
It actually started in the 50s/60s/70s....You know when someone would make a hit song and they'd go find a good looking group with half decent vocals and make them rehash the same song/material over and over....Its a reason why certain songs during those decades were sometimes re-released by over 10-15 different groups and/or singers. Little Richard, Chuck Berry, and Smokey Robinson are going to die never seeing royalties because of situations like that.
 7 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
yo how can anyone hate that chick? She's completely selfmade. Plus that track she dropped is dope. Let her live.... she can actually spit.
lol she can spit?? lol its way to easy to call your self a rapper...lol track is wack..novelty rap BS... she has even came out and said she was just playin around in some of her songs...meanin she makes this isht a mockery..
 7 years ago '04        #46
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
 J Rob said:
^^^no offense, but if you were born after like 83, please k!ll that sh*t....nothing worse than someone under the age of like 28 talking about the "good old days" (88-96) as if they were old enough to appreciate them at the time
Kids a smarter than u think
 7 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 Phicmagic said:
It actually started in the 50s/60s/70s....You know when someone would make a hit song and they'd go find a good looking group with half decent vocals and make them rehash the same song/material over and over....Its a reason why certain songs during those decades were sometimes re-released by over 10-15 different groups and/or singers. Little Richard, Chuck Berry, and Smokey Robinson are going to die never seeing royalties because of situations like that.
people need to understand the nature of capitolism, and corporate control...business 101 marketing 101
 7 years ago '05        #48
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
will she be the new female version of eminem? not becuz of skill but becuz they gonna work that white power into making $$$$$$$$$$ "WHITE AMERICA" right? she looks like a puppet to me someones got there hand up her a.ss telling her everything to do and say, i dont doubt she will get paid
 7 years ago '04        #49
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,810 | Props total: 1832 1832
 Phicmagic said:
I Could easily flip this on you and say could you show hard evidence that they didnt? I know one thing for sure and 2 things for certain. The image of "independent" and also that of a "rebel" is whats making headlines/money nowadays....Not the typical go along with the crowd popstar that was known to make headlines 10 years ago.

We are going through a phase where its becoming cool and lucrative to portray an image of being "Against the machine". You actually agreed with me in a sense when you mentioned her being unsigned and unguided....How so? Because she fits that image perfectly...Sure she may have been a regular ol' Chick from East Oakland a year ago, but now theyre going to pump all the money in the world into her, while she goes on rants/tirades about how shes against the machine and kids are going to buy into her.....Is that NOT whats happening now?....And his Pink description was dead on.

If you want to use another Pop Act for example well...

The corporate system can see something in you....And make you go from edgy upstart...
[/IMG]

1. There's more evidence saying they didn't than they did, she claims she made gucci gucci plus her style organically, there's no traces of label or A&R work on her anywhere prior to the deal so what else do you need? DNA samples?? I mean you're the one initiating the accusations so you have to come forth first with some evidence and not some " man you're just naive , we all know the Illuminati is busy ! " typical BX response everyone gives.

2. Because rebels sell and are marketable , that's why she happens to be one ?? how does that accusation have any more truth to it then saying she already was a rebel that's why she got buzz and is by nature marketable? she's a high school drop out from oakland, what do you expect her personality to be?

3. Who knows what will come in her future as far as label influence, labels tweak and change pretty much every act, but right now you really can't say anything besides " I think, I guess, I predict" and just sit and wait, all we can debate now is the fact that the buzz that she got up to this point with gucci gucci was mostly from her own creative input with help from a producer.

4. The Lady Gaga example is also naive, Gaga was Gaga before interscope signed her, there's interviews with everyone from Akon to Def Jam execs who said she was wearing the crazy shyt long before her interscope deal, are we gonna ignore that part of her life? we might as well ignore the slim shady ep and said Iovine took Marshall from Infinite to SSLP , or Atlantic took lupe from gangster rapper to conscious skateboarder, or Ted Field turned Pac from a backup dancer in a thong to thug life. I mean c'mon man do some research and check your facts and admit to when there's a lack of evidence to support your theories. I can't say 100% that this girl is original cuz I cant say 100% that ANY musical artist is original, but the evidence at this point leans more towards yes, the irrationality is exposing the hate something serious.
 7 years ago '07        #50
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 santana2009 said:
Kill Hip-hop?? My girl is the future of this sh*t!
shut yo bi*ch a.ss up
 7 years ago '06        #51
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
shut yo bi*ch a.ss up
Go out and party for once instead of reciting lines from your lyrical masters and live a little.
 06-15-2011, 01:42 PM         #52
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
people need to understand the nature of capitolism, and corporate control...business 101 marketing 101
 06-15-2011, 01:57 PM         #53
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
hip hop is dead on the fact alone that she has been signed but people dont think waka flaka has a right to rap just cuz he a n*gga from the hood but white kids from the burbs are the next big thing
I thought people didnt think he should rap bc he is horrible at it.I honestly dont care where your from if you got talent.He's garbage.
 7 years ago '06        #54
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,007 | Props total: 1467 1467
I've never heard of her before.
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 fred dibnah said:
looks like a fu*king hipster
who the fu*k gave her a black sounding name?

fu*king amy winehouse look a like with them sh*tty tats
she did ... she new natasha tolov or what ever her name is wasn't urban enuff lol
 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM         #56
truthfulness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
yo how can anyone hate that chick? She's completely selfmade. Plus that track she dropped is dope. Let her live.... she can actually spit.
she's far from self made, if lil b didnt let her shoot the video for like a martian than she wouldnt have fans, her whole fanbase is part of lil b's
 06-15-2011, 02:01 PM         #57
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
1. There's more evidence saying they didn't than they did, she claims she made gucci gucci plus her style organically, there's no traces of label or A&R work on her anywhere prior to the deal so what else do you need? DNA samples?? I mean you're the one initiating the accusations so you have to come forth first with some evidence and not some " man you're just naive , we all know the Illuminati is busy ! " typical BX response everyone gives.

2. Because rebels sell and are marketable , that's why she happens to be one ?? how does that accusation have any more truth to it then saying she already was a rebel that's why she got buzz and is by nature marketable? she's a high school drop out from oakland, what do you expect her personality to be?

3. Who knows what will come in her future as far as label influence, labels tweak and change pretty much every act, but right now you really can't say anything besides " I think, I guess, I predict" and just sit and wait, all we can debate now is the fact that the buzz that she got up to this point with gucci gucci was mostly from her own creative input with help from a producer.

4. The Lady Gaga example is also naive, Gaga was Gaga before interscope signed her, there's interviews with everyone from Akon to Def Jam execs who said she was wearing the crazy shyt long before her interscope deal, are we gonna ignore that part of her life? we might as well ignore the slim shady ep and said Iovine took Marshall from Infinite to SSLP , or Atlantic took lupe from gangster rapper to conscious skateboarder, or Ted Field turned Pac from a backup dancer in a thong to thug life. I mean c'mon man do some research and check your facts and admit to when there's a lack of evidence to support your theories. I can't say 100% that this girl is original cuz I cant say 100% that ANY musical artist is original, but the evidence at this point leans more towards yes, the irrationality is exposing the hate something serious.

I just showed you the cover of Gagas first official single release. And you ignored it and still went on to make a point thats just wrong, lol. Of course her handlers/creators are going to say "THIS IS WHO SHE IS, THIS IS WHAT SHE REPRESENTS" and blah blah blah...WHY WOULD THEY SAY SHE WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT THEYRE SELLING HER AS. You cant be that fu*king stupid.

The worst fool is one who chooses to be blind, I'd rather you be blind out of pure ignorance rather than choice. As far as your 3rd point.....We can look at the history of music, and the direction its going to predict what will happen.....When has that not been the case?! Why would this be any difference. Do you think they would have given her this blockbuster deal if they didnt believe they could mold her into the product they forsee in her near and long term future...The most basic rules of investing state invest in what you could see this object become, NOT what it already is.......
 7 years ago '10        #58
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
I never heard a joint from her....I personally don't like current female rap....so with that said....who cares what she does
 7 years ago '10        #59
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
 7 years ago '07        #60
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
she lightweight look like a demon in that pic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy