Kreayshawn: "We're Not Going After Anyone's Head, We're Not Trying To Kill Hip-Hop"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16134 16134
 The N said:
what exactly is her fanbase?, girls, white boys, ect???
no one knows... can't be mainstream chics of any color cause according to kreayshawn they all basic bi*ches..
 6 years ago '04        #22
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
they'll give anyone a record deal these days! get your money bi*ch...but just know that u suck!
 6 years ago '11        #23
Gerald21pa 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 1040 1040
 TrapBoi said:
they'll give anyone a record deal these days! get your money bi*ch...but just know that u suck!
 06-15-2011, 11:59 AM         #24
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any 80s baby checking for this need to shoot themself
 6 years ago '08        #25
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Hip Hop fell off.

Clowns like her making it now while Jean Grae still can't get any airtime?
Real talk right there
 06-15-2011, 12:15 PM         #26
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
kreyshawn getting alot of hate but its time the other female rappers get shine, nikki minaj basically ran the last 2 to 3 years female wise, sh*t got to 1 sided

hope she stays in her lane and continue doing the music she doing, too many racist mothafukkas praying for her downfall
I literally fu*king DIED laughing at this...Quite possibly the DUMBEST fu*king statement i've read in a long time.

Shes very much so caucasian. The majority of execs and owners of record labels in this business are caucasian...Damn near 94% of them. Caucasian Male & Females between the ages of 13-29 have contributed roughly 76% of all record sales since the year 2000.

Her movement is called "White Girl Mob" and they run around calling random things "n*gga"...

With all that being said....Who and how the fu*k is anyone or anything being racist against her?! Shes sitting on a goldmine simply because record execs/handlers have been waiting on a white girl to crown hip hop.

They gave her a million dollar deal up front, even bigger budget/promo package on the back end simply because theyre putting together a glorified insurance policy on her success.

Negro please

Guarentee after media training and the next 2 years of working her to death her music will be on some pop/edgy/emo sh*t where shes no longer cussing an carrying on.
 6 years ago '10        #27
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 13319 13319
people are getting popular for no reason. sh*t is sickening. call it the antoine dodson snooki era
 6 years ago '04        #28
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
Wow, the hate on here against her is crazy and she hasn't even dropped an album yet.

I dont really see anything THAT bad about her, sure her technical rap skills are lacking but obviously she hasn't been seriously pursuing rap for THAT long, she was just having fun with it, did a song about her honest feeling about anti-materialism and got offered a deal for it, I mean how many of yall would say no to that???

Rap skills are something that can be worked on and improved but she has something that you really can't create or buy with money and that's personality and a certain charisma and that shyt alone makes her music entertaining to ppl who just want 2 hear care free fun entertaining shyt every now and then. She just has that "it" factor in her swag, J.Cole is in studio somewhere probably damn near k!lling himself trying to develop what she has.

I'll reserve my full judgment until I hear a whole body of work from here but off Gucci Gucci alone I cant see how ppl can hate, she has her own style, it's somewhat original, shes being who she is and guess what , she even has *gasp* a message ! (anti-materialism ), and last is the fact that she's not a label creation, she prepped that shyt herself.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-15-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 06-15-2011, 12:44 PM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
Wow, the hate on here against her is crazy and she hasn't even dropped an album yet.

I dont really see anything THAT bad about her, sure her technical rap skills are lacking but obviously she hasn't been seriously pursuing rap for THAT long, she was just having fun with it, did a song about her honest feeling about anti-materialism and got offered a deal for it, I mean how many of yall would say no to that???

Rap skills are something that can be worked on and improved but she has something that you really can't create or buy with money and that's personality and a certain charisma and that shyt alone makes her music entertaining to ppl who just want 2 hear care free fun entertaining shyt every now and then. She just has that "it" factor in her swag, J.Cole is in studio somewhere trying to develop what she has.

[pic - click to view]

This is Jean Bernard Levy. Hes the main chairman of Vivendi. The company that owns/oversees Universal/Interscope and pretty much any other major label on a damn near worldwide scale.....He just wanted to tell you thanks for being a sheep and proud of it. Cause he and his people have been creating false images you worship called Pop Icons/Stars and making them halfway act as if they actually have a talented bone in their bodies. Preciate it bruh bruh cuh cuhz

Last edited by drumgangP; 06-15-2011 at 12:48 PM..
 06-15-2011, 12:45 PM         #30
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or some sh*t like that.
 06-15-2011, 12:47 PM         #31
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
....kinda reminds me of when Pink first came out and she was on some R&B sh*t....her very next album she was straight up Pop/Rock. She went from this:

to this

in 1 year flat

This guy gets it!

People are hilarious....The bad part of all this is when I see people say shes original lol.
 6 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Phicmagic said:

[pic - click to view]

This is Jean Bernard Levy. Hes the main chairman of Vivendi. The company that owns/oversees Universal/Interscope and pretty much any other major label on a damn near worldwide scale.....He just wanted to tell you thanks for being a sheep and proud of it. Cause he and his people have been creating false images you worship called Pop Icons/Stars and making them halfway act as if they actually have a talented bone in their bodies. Preciate it bruh bruh cuh cuhz
not saying you're wrong or right, but can you at least show some hard evidence that a corporation created her image? far as everyone on here knows she was unsigned unguided talent when she created gucci gucci , or do you want just sound "cool" by calling everyone sheep off an emotional bias to conform to the hate mob , which would make you exactly that wooly four legged farm animal you speak of .
 6 years ago '04        #33
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 J Rob said:
....kinda reminds me of when Pink first came out and she was on some R&B sh*t....her very next album she was straight up Pop/Rock. She went from this:

to this

in 1 year flat

but the difference with P!nk is that she got signed before she released any type of music, L.A. Reid tailored her sound BEFORE she released anything, like I said, as far as we know, no label A&R had creative input into Gucci Gucci, I'm not even trying to be pro-Kreayshawn, I'm just saying damn lets step back and do some research and have some evidence to support shyt before we let hate blind us cuz our favorite artist is somewhere getting r*ped by their label and STILL can't get her buzz.
 06-15-2011, 12:57 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:

BTW, smiley?
Yeah that'd make for a hilarious smiley lol
 6 years ago '07        #35
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16134 16134
 psylence2k said:
not saying you're wrong or right, but can you at least show some hard evidence that a corporation created her image? far as everyone on here knows she was unsigned unguided talent when she created gucci gucci , or do you want just sound "cool" by calling everyone sheep off an emotional bias to conform to the hate mob , which would make you exactly that wooly four legged farm animal you speak of .
they haven't created her image Lil B did lol... and I think he is sayin that they will build her image into something that is more widely accepted...cause no matter how many youtube hits she got it does not equate to fan base...funny she was on twitter tellin people to stop rippin the song from you tube..lol. No body want o spend money on that isht. She has alienated a lot of blacks who oppose whites sayin ninja, as well as those who don't like anyone using it.. Her crew is white girl mob..alienating all other races.. went out an said she wants to have a spice girl group...so guess what.. her label will slowly make her into that..
 06-15-2011, 01:01 PM         #36
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
kreyshawn getting alot of hate but its time the other female rappers get shine, nikki minaj basically ran the last 2 to 3 years female wise, sh*t got to 1 sided

hope she stays in her lane and continue doing the music she doing, too many racist mothafukkas praying for her downfall

they awready ridin for the hometeam so it begins
 6 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Damagegadget said:
they haven't created her image Lil B did lol... and I think he is sayin that they will build her image into something that is more widely accepted...cause no matter how many youtube hits she got it does not equate to fan base...funny she was on twitter tellin people to stop rippin the song from you tube..lol. No body want o spend money on that isht. She has alienated a lot of blacks who oppose whites sayin ninja, as well as those who don't like anyone using it.. Her crew is white girl mob..alienating all other races.. went out an said she wants to have a spice girl group...so guess what.. her label will slowly make her into that..
I really dont want to defend this chick since I'm not fully behind her nor do I know what she has to fully offer as an artist yet but this hate is just irrational

1. I'm a.ssuming because she's a white girl chillin wit lil b , he automatically made her style?
2. We also gonna make the huge a.ssumption that the label will create her into something else, which we also dont have any evidence of yet. Even tho nobody has a problem with labels pretty much changing the style of almost EVERY rapper out. Lupe?
3. She said she never really uses the n-word, she even said it's not her place to use it, it's mostly V-nasty's dirty jail berg a$$, can you find me a clip where she uses it?
4. What's wrong with white glrl mob? blacks and hispanics have been repping their races in rap since it's inception, caucausian ppl cant all of a sudden? she said it was never really a "movement" thing until ppl made it that, more of a group name that's why she started "girl gang" or some shyt to include everone.

Like I said I'm not crazy about this chick but some of the illogical, jumping to a.ssumptions, with no proof shyt just to go hard with the hate is kinda wack.
 6 years ago '05        #38
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
i didnt know who she was so I checked her videos out on youtube... Well, she is white female version of Soulja Boy.... but hopefully she wont be as popular as he was...
 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM         #39
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I Could easily flip this on you and say could you show hard evidence that they didnt? I know one thing for sure and 2 things for certain. The image of "independent" and also that of a "rebel" is whats making headlines/money nowadays....Not the typical go along with the crowd popstar that was known to make headlines 10 years ago.

We are going through a phase where its becoming cool and lucrative to portray an image of being "Against the machine". You actually agreed with me in a sense when you mentioned her being unsigned and unguided....How so? Because she fits that image perfectly...Sure she may have been a regular ol' Chick from East Oakland a year ago, but now theyre going to pump all the money in the world into her, while she goes on rants/tirades about how shes against the machine and kids are going to buy into her.....Is that NOT whats happening now?....And his Pink description was dead on.

If you want to use another Pop Act for example well...

The corporate system can see something in you....And make you go from edgy upstart...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

To Full Blown Megamillion cashcow acts like

[pic - click to view]

Thats one of the more recent examples of a perfect transformation....Hell they did it Rihanna...She came out with corny Dance Hall music, failed, the label invested in creating a new image for her and now shes the edgy Beyonce/Madonna/Janet Jackson wannabe with a LITTLE bit of Island flavor.....Even though she originally was on some wannabe Elephant Man/Sean Paul bullsh*t.

Last edited by drumgangP; 06-15-2011 at 01:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #40
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
yo how can anyone hate that chick? She's completely selfmade. Plus that track she dropped is dope. Let her live.... she can actually spit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy