Nets Owner: Mikhail Prokhorov Jabs Mark Cuban In Congratulatory Letter

most viewed right now
 68
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
85 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 48
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
269 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
a sign of jealousely....
 6 years ago '10        #62
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
yall know that bloomberg bought season tickets for the nets right
 6 years ago '10        #63
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9633 9633
 VCMJ1523 said:
yall know that bloomberg bought season tickets for the nets right
He also goes to Yankees and Mets games,fu*k bloomberg though.
 6 years ago '05        #64
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Nets vs Knicks - The Last 10 Years in Perspective



Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Knicks have won 321 games and lost 499 games in the regular season. They have made the playoffs 2 times over the past 10 years and have won a combined total of 0 games – having been swept in 4 games by the Nets in 2003-2004 and having been swept in 4 games by the Celtics in 2010-2011. The last playoff victory for the Knicks was on April 29, 2001.

Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Nets have won 384 games and lost 436 games in the regular season. This equates to 63 additional wins (or roughly 6.3 wins per season more). During this stretch, the Nets have compiled a post season record of 43 wins and 35 losses – having lost in 2 NBA Finals, 3 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals and having been swept in the First Round in 2004-2005 once.

Over this timeframe (including regular season and post season), the Nets have won 106 more games than the Knicks.


Regular Season Post season
w L
2001-2002

Knicks 30 52 0-0
Nets 52 30 11-9 Lost in 4 to lakers in nba finals



2002-2003

Knicks 37 45 0-0
Nets 49 33 14-6 Lost in 6 to spurs in nba finals


2003-2004

knicks 39 43 0-4 SWEPT IN FIRST ROUND TO NETS 47 35 7-4 lost in 7 to pistons in ECF


2004-2005

Knicks 33 49 0-0
Nets 42 40 0-4 swept in 4 by heat 1st round


2005-2006

KNicks 23 59 0-0
Nets 49 33 5-6 Lost in 5 to heat in ecsf



2006-2007

KNicks 33-49 0-0
Nets 41-41 6-6 Lost in 6 to cavs in ecsf


2007-2008

Knicks 23-59 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2008-2009

Knicks 32-50 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2009-2010
Knicks 29-53 0-0
Nets 12-70 0-0

2010-2011

KNicks 42-40 0-4
Nets 24-58 0-0


10 years

knicks-321-499 0-8
Nets -382-436 43-35


it is inhumane for any sports fan to go an entire decade without winning 1 playoff game. By doing this, you can spare the Knicks fans the humiliation of going another 10 years without a playoff victory.

This postseason proved that the Knicks will NEVER win with Carmelo and Amare and no bench and no defense. Oh, but that's right, the Knicks are going to sign DWill and Dwight Howard and guys will choose to come to play in NY for the minimum because the Garden is the world's greatest arena! My bad!!!!




n*ggas be jealous
 06-15-2011, 07:36 PM         #65
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylinOnYou said:
Take ya trolling a.ss somewhere else b
 6 years ago '10        #66
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 dg177bx said:
Nets vs Knicks - The Last 10 Years in Perspective



Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Knicks have won 321 games and lost 499 games in the regular season. They have made the playoffs 2 times over the past 10 years and have won a combined total of 0 games – having been swept in 4 games by the Nets in 2003-2004 and having been swept in 4 games by the Celtics in 2010-2011. The last playoff victory for the Knicks was on April 29, 2001.

Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Nets have won 384 games and lost 436 games in the regular season. This equates to 63 additional wins (or roughly 6.3 wins per season more). During this stretch, the Nets have compiled a post season record of 43 wins and 35 losses – having lost in 2 NBA Finals, 3 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals and having been swept in the First Round in 2004-2005 once.

Over this timeframe (including regular season and post season), the Nets have won 106 more games than the Knicks.


Regular Season Post season
w L
2001-2002

Knicks 30 52 0-0
Nets 52 30 11-9 Lost in 4 to lakers in nba finals



2002-2003

Knicks 37 45 0-0
Nets 49 33 14-6 Lost in 6 to spurs in nba finals


2003-2004

knicks 39 43 0-4 SWEPT IN FIRST ROUND TO NETS 47 35 7-4 lost in 7 to pistons in ECF


2004-2005

Knicks 33 49 0-0
Nets 42 40 0-4 swept in 4 by heat 1st round


2005-2006

KNicks 23 59 0-0
Nets 49 33 5-6 Lost in 5 to heat in ecsf



2006-2007

KNicks 33-49 0-0
Nets 41-41 6-6 Lost in 6 to cavs in ecsf


2007-2008

Knicks 23-59 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2008-2009

Knicks 32-50 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2009-2010
Knicks 29-53 0-0
Nets 12-70 0-0

2010-2011

KNicks 42-40 0-4
Nets 24-58 0-0


10 years

knicks-321-499 0-8
Nets -382-436 43-35


it is inhumane for any sports fan to go an entire decade without winning 1 playoff game. By doing this, you can spare the Knicks fans the humiliation of going another 10 years without a playoff victory.

This postseason proved that the Knicks will NEVER win with Carmelo and Amare and no bench and no defense. Oh, but that's right, the Knicks are going to sign DWill and Dwight Howard and guys will choose to come to play in NY for the minimum because the Garden is the world's greatest arena! My bad!!!!




n*ggas be jealous

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #67
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 6 years ago '10        #68
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9633 9633
 dg177bx said:
Nets vs Knicks - The Last 10 Years in Perspective



Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Knicks have won 321 games and lost 499 games in the regular season. They have made the playoffs 2 times over the past 10 years and have won a combined total of 0 games – having been swept in 4 games by the Nets in 2003-2004 and having been swept in 4 games by the Celtics in 2010-2011. The last playoff victory for the Knicks was on April 29, 2001.

Over the past 10 years (from the 2001-2002 season to the 2010-2011 season) the Nets have won 384 games and lost 436 games in the regular season. This equates to 63 additional wins (or roughly 6.3 wins per season more). During this stretch, the Nets have compiled a post season record of 43 wins and 35 losses – having lost in 2 NBA Finals, 3 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals and having been swept in the First Round in 2004-2005 once.

Over this timeframe (including regular season and post season), the Nets have won 106 more games than the Knicks.


Regular Season Post season
w L
2001-2002

Knicks 30 52 0-0
Nets 52 30 11-9 Lost in 4 to lakers in nba finals



2002-2003

Knicks 37 45 0-0
Nets 49 33 14-6 Lost in 6 to spurs in nba finals


2003-2004

knicks 39 43 0-4 SWEPT IN FIRST ROUND TO NETS 47 35 7-4 lost in 7 to pistons in ECF


2004-2005

Knicks 33 49 0-0
Nets 42 40 0-4 swept in 4 by heat 1st round


2005-2006

KNicks 23 59 0-0
Nets 49 33 5-6 Lost in 5 to heat in ecsf



2006-2007

KNicks 33-49 0-0
Nets 41-41 6-6 Lost in 6 to cavs in ecsf


2007-2008

Knicks 23-59 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2008-2009

Knicks 32-50 0-0
Nets 34-48 0-0

2009-2010
Knicks 29-53 0-0
Nets 12-70 0-0

2010-2011

KNicks 42-40 0-4
Nets 24-58 0-0


10 years

knicks-321-499 0-8
Nets -382-436 43-35


it is inhumane for any sports fan to go an entire decade without winning 1 playoff game. By doing this, you can spare the Knicks fans the humiliation of going another 10 years without a playoff victory.

This postseason proved that the Knicks will NEVER win with Carmelo and Amare and no bench and no defense. Oh, but that's right, the Knicks are going to sign DWill and Dwight Howard and guys will choose to come to play in NY for the minimum because the Garden is the world's greatest arena! My bad!!!!




n*ggas be jealous

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #69
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at the dumb a.ss n*gga expecting tickets to be dirt cheap at a new arena.. some of y'all are dumb as fu*k i swear
 6 years ago '08        #70
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13664 13664
I'm not switching over but i'm a def b at alot of nets games when they move here
 6 years ago '10        #71
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DallasTexas said:
i just love how when the mavs made the trade harris/kidd trade everybody sh*tted on the mavs...... yrs later we see how it ended..............
......
 06-16-2011, 03:10 AM         #72
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....


Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 01:53 AM..
 06-16-2011, 03:11 AM         #73
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....


Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 01:53 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #74
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
wowwwwww.. look at this loser a.ss kid.. seriously must be a pathetic white dude with no life.. .. do you have the ticket prices you dumb fu*k? .. show me it please you piece of trash..

4 straight posts? .. you that mad over a discussion? .. you tryna get heard that bad? ..

fu*k outta here..
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #75
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$32,820 | Props total: 12518 12518
Not really a jab.

Yall reaching

haaaaaaaaaard
 6 years ago '05        #76
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
5 pages of what wasnt a jab. yal trippin
 6 years ago '10        #77
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 iCON-8 said:
wowwwwww.. look at this loser a.ss kid.. seriously must be a pathetic white dude with no life.. .. do you have the ticket prices you dumb fu*k? .. show me it please you piece of trash..

4 straight posts? .. you that mad over a discussion? .. you tryna get heard that bad? ..

fu*k outta here..
[pic - click to view]

Don't waste your time with will. He has nothing going on with his life. I'm sure he doesn't even have his high school diploma. I feel sorry for the kid.
 6 years ago '10        #78
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Why does he think a billion dollar arena will have cheap ticket prices..

The arena already has deals with live nation and golden boy. Also the NCAA + tennis. The arena has room for hockey aswell.

All I know is unlike your owner our owner won't rush to raise already expensive ticket prices when the team makes the playoffs for the first time in a decade.

What was a result of the raised prices? sweep?

That's karma for you.


Last edited by Dextromethorphan; 06-16-2011 at 02:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9633 9633
 VCMJ1523 said:
Why does he think a billion dollar arena have cheap ticket prices..

The arena already has deals with live nation and golden boy. Also the NCAA + tennis. The arena has room for hockey aswell.

All I know is unlike your owner our owner won't rush to raise already expensive ticket prices when the team makes the playoffs for the first time in a decade.

What was a result of the raised prices? sweep?

That's karma for you.
Yall record was 24-58.Why the fu*k wouldn't it be cheap?
 6 years ago '10        #80
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Blkboipurp said:
Yall record was 24-58.Why the fu*k wouldn't it be cheap?
Yeah bro were gonna have cheap prices in a location that has 3 million total residents.....with transportation connecting to the arena

yet I failed to mention dwill only played 15 games + the roster will be greatly improved....It's all good in net land...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy