Jason Kidd on the Miami Heat: “Sometimes you have to be patient. It just doesn’t happen over night.”

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #41
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
J Kidd that dude one of my fav players
 7 years ago '08        #42
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
if anyone deserved that ring this year, its definitely kidd.
 06-19-2011, 07:54 PM         #43
Po*TenSe™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See wut yall Fail to Realize is that since Dwayde Bosh n Lebron did that... Players Understand that there will be slim shots at title runs for coming years....

Why u think Melo went to the Knicks w/ Amare..... Cuz Chris Paul is goin to New York next yr.. That's why he ain't ReSign....!! That's a Deadly 3 w/ Better Upcoming Draft Picks N bench then Miami....
Chris Paul n Melo are BFF's.. LOL, Chris was the Best Man at his Wedding... Chris is go'n to N.Y. to be w/ his homie.. Plus have shots at a title run w/ that Big 3...

Now, on the other hand...

Have u noticed the Talk of Dwight Go'n to Lakers..... Dwight got put out there but Derron hasn't yet... Derron is the one that Wants to go to L.A.. that's why he ain't ReSign w/ the Nets for a Max... He understands it's Title Runs now.... Dwight N Derron are Best Friends... Dwight said he's goin whereva Derron Goes..... Derron wants be in L.A.. But Dwight is the one who does all that Twitter n talk'n sh*t thats why he's out there....... there's gonna be money issues but there do'n alotta cuts to make cap... U'll See....!!
 6 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
I thought that 04 Lakers team would have won if Malone didnt get hurt and GP didnt sabotage the team because he tried to tell the man with all the rings that the triangle sucked in which Phil replied, "How many titles have you won?, exactly! now sit and watch Fish go to work n*gga"
 6 years ago '05        #45
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I thought that 04 Lakers team would have won if Malone didnt get hurt and GP didnt sabotage the team because he tried to tell the man with all the rings that the triangle sucked in which Phil replied, "How many titles have you won?, exactly! now sit and watch Fish go to work n*gga"

that team should have won the title though....no excuses....but Phil had to teach Gary the meaning of respect multiple times during the season i remember..
 6 years ago '09        #46
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
 pus*yFiend said:

that team should have won the title though....no excuses....but Phil had to teach Gary the meaning of respect multiple times during the season i remember..
Yeah, I thought GP did more damage or just as much as Shaq and Kobe did to derail their championship plans that season. The only reason he gets a pass is people paid way more attention to the stars of the team.
 6 years ago '09        #47
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 Mark-Ez said:
Are you healthy?
 BigAssTree said:
This ain't NBA 2k
 HennyHeat said:

[pic - click to view]

I think Drake is Kidds lovechild
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy