Jason Kidd on the Miami Heat: “Sometimes you have to be patient. It just doesn’t happen over night.”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-15-2011, 05:56 AM         #21
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anyone knows about having patience it's J. Kidd.

The funny thing is I remember him saying he envisioned Phoenix to win 5 championships when Penny joined him there. No one said nothing and that was absurd even then lol

But big him up, I thought he never get a ring.
 06-15-2011, 06:55 AM         #22
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word. i wouldn't have guessed they'd make the finals this year, but as things unfolded...they were the about the healthiest and they were playing well when they needed to. they ran into a more determined team and that was that. if them n*ggas improve they interior, they'll continue to be a problem.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 2384 2384
cambury stays hatin man, its crazy
 6 years ago '06        #24
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Po*TenSe™ said:
2011-2012 Roster

Heat = Lebron, Dwade, Bosh

Lakers = Pau, Kobe, Derron Williams, odom, Dwight Howard,

this was the heat 1st and only yr. to win a championshipp for the nxt 3 yrs....
You do know there is a lock out looming and teams not gonna have as much money to throw at players, but you hang on to that dream young man.
 06-15-2011, 07:50 AM         #26
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only gonna get harder for them n*ggas now.
I know fans don't wanna admit that sh1t but the East is shaping up to be the best it's ever been in years.
*shrugs*
 6 years ago '08        #27
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,000 | Props total: 19899 19899
J kidd deserved it... i remember when he was rockin with the Nets and took them bum a.ss n*ggas to the playoffs on many occasions..
 6 years ago '05        #28
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Mark-Ez said:
Are you healthy?

Po*TenSe™ said:
2011-2012 Roster

Lakers = Pau, Kobe, Derron Williams, odom, Dwight Howard

so did the Lakers get Howard for Andrew "he's great if he can stay healthy" Bynum straight-up?
 6 years ago '05        #29
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
I'm most happy that Kidd finally got a ring and actually played a key role. Unlike Gary Payton on the Heat who just played a minor backup role. He's been my favorite player and I'm still salty Tim Duncan stole the MVP from him in 2002.
 06-15-2011, 09:10 AM         #30
Angel 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Po*TenSe™ said:
2011-2012 Roster

As much as i wish this was actually possible......its just not ...it would be beautiful
 6 years ago '09        #31
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
[QUOTE=MegaTON;19689016]

[pic - click to view]

I think Drake is Kidds lovechild
 06-15-2011, 10:12 AM         #32
rekal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jason kidd deserve it
 6 years ago '04        #33
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
To be honest unless you are putting all of the weight on Bron. Wade and Bosh this may be a repatitive thing... The supporting cast is gonna continue to change depending on the cap. They are gonna have to keep getting these one and done players to fill the team because of money issues, anyone else that is good is gonna want more money so they will most likely be 3 good players and a bunch of bums!
 6 years ago '05        #34
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4887 4887
Perspective. They got to the Finals in year one. They ran into a team that could spread the floor so when they needed to score to win these games they could not. They'll get better. The East will stay the same and barring injury they should be back. So maybe not overnight but definitely faster than anyone but the 08 Celtics.
 06-15-2011, 10:21 AM         #35
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Po*TenSe™ said:
2011-2012 Roster

lmaoo lakers dont got cap room my dude
 6 years ago '09        #36
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
 Mook Laflair said:
2010 Heat/2004 Lakers Are The Same In My Opinion. You Just Knew They Were Gon Win But They Blew It. Teams Are Gettin Better This Probably Was They Only Chance

Lake Show Next Year

[pic - click to view]

Lakers In 5 Vs. Miami
Lakers not winnin sh*t next year n*gga
 06-15-2011, 10:24 AM         #37
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King rA said:
Kidd speaking the truth. the way i look at it, a lot of people doubted the heat even getting to the finals. And to be quite honest, alot of the reasons behind the doubts were reasonably legit. Injuries, lack of depth, the fact that it was their first year together etc. So to me, the heat being in the finals was a plus for this season. I think that in itself is still an accomplishment and shows that this team is capable of making it to the finals year in, year out. As a fan, it sucks to see that the heat couldnt win it all but its clear that the future is bright. Hopefully, proving the doubters wrong and making it to the finals but fu*king up and losing will only make them work harder.
well said. The only reason I was disappointed is because I felt like they could have won it all, but they beat themselves. Let's no discredit Dallas, they ran over teams all thru the playoffs. Well deserved.

Well said by Kidd as well. He's always been an upstanding dude though. His PR skills are great.
 6 years ago '05        #38
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Rockobox said:
My thoughts exactly on the 04 Lakers/10 Heat comparison...n*ggas just got too comfortable knowing how many good players they had and took things too light. To get this type of statement from Jason Kidd TRULY shows that this will not be an overnight type of thing. This is coming from someone who was damn near close to retirement if this year's Finals did not work out...two Finals appearances that SHOULD'VE went his way with the Nets with all the talent that was on that team, and it didn't work out. You've just gotta be patient.

...and you'll be lucky if LA even makes it past the first round next year
this... and the entire series changed when wade got hurt.... he was on it the entire series, then he got hurt, like it was a set-up for lebron to take over, but he didn't do it and Dirk continued his a.ssassination spree...
 6 years ago '08        #39
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
jason kidd keeping it real like always, see how being humble and keeping quiet is more respected then talkin all up in the interviews, bi*ching on twitter, ya dig
 6 years ago '04        #40
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
[quote=HennyHeat;19689544]
 MegaTON said:

[pic - click to view]

I think Drake is Kidds lovechild
lol right
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy